Thread: Brisabne Roar match on 21st April postponed?

Brisabne Roar match on 21st April postponed?

I meant the 24th instead of 21st

Is the game actually postponed? they are also still selling tickets to the game. i would like to know because i have already booked flights and a hotel for the night.
    Last edited by cymonster; 05-03-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cymonster View Post
    Is the game actually postponed? they are also still selling tickets to the game. i would like to know because i have already booked flights and a hotel for the night.
    Thought it was on the Friday 24th April

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Thought it was on the Friday 24th April
    Yes it is. i have no clue why i posted the 21st

Banned
    It was originally meant to be played in December and got pushed back to April 24th. I have heard nothing to indicate it had been altered again.

Being that it is our last game of the season I would imagine it would be playing as scheduled so as to not give a possible semi final bound team like Brisbane an advantage over another

Your kidding me ive rebooked again to go after the last time i lost out $100 on flights i hope its not true

I just checked and its been moved to the sunday before so thats now twice that game has been moved and now im out $200 unless i go up for no reason

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadandkira12 View Post
    I just checked and its been moved to the sunday before so thats now twice that game has been moved and now im out $200 unless i go up for no reason
    ???

Where is your source on that.

Jets website and HAL site have TBC
    Ticketek says Friday 24th

I have also had it changed once already on me.

Be surprised if it was the Sunday 19th (I assume you referring to) before as you claimed as we play Sydney at home that weekend already

We will forfeit and get told it was done as part of a plan to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    We will forfeit and get told it was done as part of a plan to move forward.
    real reason was we bought cheap tickets on sale that we couldn't transfer without paying a bomb, and we did the same deal with the hotel rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    ???

Where is your source on that.

Jets website and HAL site have TBC
    Ticketek says Friday 24th

I have also had it changed once already on me.

Be surprised if it was the Sunday 19th (I assume you referring to) before as you claimed as we play Sydney at home that weekend already
    The Fotmob app but lookng at that Brisbane play saturdat night aswell so cant see them playing sat and Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    real reason was we bought cheap tickets on sale that we couldn't transfer without paying a bomb, and we did the same deal with the hotel rooms.
    So the guys who have bought tickets for the game and bought accommodation on cheap deals have had to change those once already, now may have to change that again and miss out on allot of $$ because of it?

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    So the guys who have bought tickets for the game and bought accommodation on cheap deals have had to change those once already, now may have to change that again and miss out on allot of $$ because of it?
    I meant the jets.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    I meant the jets.
    I see. The real reason for forfeiting. On the same page now. Haha

Seem like both websites of the clubs are saying the game is going to take place on the 24th. Have no idea why it was saying it was postponed on the website.