View Poll Results: Will you renew your membership if Tinkler remains owner and Stubbins coach?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

13 22.41%
  • NO

31 53.45%
  • NOT SURE

8 13.79%
  • slobs

6 10.34%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you renew your membership if Tinkler remains owner and Stubbins coach?

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    Most stupid thread ever, You'll all be back, and if not, do you really think anyone will notice. Couple of talented players like Bridgey and we'll get the 10-11K easy.
    a message from Mfks & 2Bob, he really says jets not beth.

Last edited by hawk; 15-03-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    a message fro 2Bob, he really says jets not beth.

That's actually a short extract of my speech to those plastic fans out there who are deserting the club currently but will be jumping back on the band wagon when the good times return to Jets

I voted for Slobs, couldn't help it..
    But yeah, like some sort of depraved masochist, I'll be back for more pain and suffering next season..

I'll be back (look forward to kicking the GA ticket holders out of my Grandstand seats).

Plus ... preloading at the pub before the game is way too good to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by stormypete View Post
    I'll be back (look forward to kicking the GA ticket holders out of my Grandstand seats).

Plus ... preloading at the pub before the game is way too good to give up.
    I'm there if you are mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That's actually a short extract of my speech to those plastic fans out there who are deserting the club currently but will be jumping back on the band wagon when the good times return to Jets
    Or jump back on board when they see that those in charge give a ****!

I support the club, I support the players, I will not support tinkler, stubbins or the way they operate.

When they are gone I will support those in their place no matter results as long as I feel that they aren't taking us all for a joke.

You can do a you please, spend your time and money as you want, I am not giving these two oxygen thieves either of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post

I support the club, I support the players, I will not support tinkler, stubbins or the way they operate.

When they are gone I will support those in their place no matter results as long as I feel that they aren't taking us all for a joke.

You can do a you please, spend your time and money as you want, I am not giving these two oxygen thieves either of mine!
    Many share your sentiments redwah, it's got nothing to do with being "plastic" or a "bandwagoner" but it's got everything to do with "principle".

"Can't wait for the weekend to support the owner of a football club" said no one ever.

I'll be renewing to support OUR club, keep in touch all you Ken doll's I'll let you know when Stubbs and Tinks are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    wrap it up and start again
    Absolutely 100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    "Can't wait for the weekend to support the owner of a football club" said no one ever.

I'll be renewing to support OUR club, keep in touch all you Ken doll's I'll let you know when Stubbs and Tinks are gone.
    And when said owner say **** you newy im moving my licence to??? What do you do then?

Like I said I support the club and the player but I'm not giving the owner or coach my time or money. Whilst they remain call me ken all you want....I'll call you tunnel visioned.

Just jump the fence, don't get counted. Support the lads.

I'll let you know when Stubbs and Tinks are gone.
    I think it will be in the newspapers and on TV as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    I think it will be in the newspapers and on TV as well.
    Ah well hello to you. Long time since we've seen you here
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

And when said owner say **** you newy im moving my licence to??? What do you do then?

Like I said I support the club and the player but I'm not giving the owner or coach my time or money. Whilst they remain call me ken all you want....I'll call you tunnel visioned.
    Ok Ken, when did the Fat Controller say he was moving the license? Nope no answer, though so...
    Not going and not showing up would actually give him grounds to move the license.

As I was trying to point out before.
    Attending games is something you do to support the CLUB so by not attending you are not supporting the CLUB.
    If however you do attend games to support Tinkler, then you stop attending. Then yes I could see that would be a way to show that you do not support Tinkler.
    But I highly doubt that you ever attended a game beforehand in support of Tinkler so your protest hardly seems logical.
    Call me "tunnel visioned" I'll call me loyal.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Banned

Gee you take great delight in trying to convince us you are not a plastic fan who jumps on or off the bandwagon when you just openly admitted you are.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a **** if you are plastic or not I just find it bizarre that you can not accept the reality of how plastic you are.

The heat is getting too hot in the kitchen for you so you want out. Hey no problem go don't worry there are more than enough of us who will stick by the club because we understand the concept of supporting the club through thick and thin

Don't take offence though when the heat dies down and you want to come back that those that stayed and faced the music call you a plastic fan cause that is the reality of it.

Deal with it

Jets are missing a massive marketing opportunity by not selling capes to all these super fans out there.

You blokes would look smashing with your undies on the outside of your pants.

Get to it Murphy, GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Jets are missing a massive marketing opportunity by not selling capes to all these super fans out there.

You blokes would look smashing with your undies on the outside of your pants.

Get to it Murphy, GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!
    What you mean that you don't put the undies on the outside.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Please please please .... renew your memberships next year (or least get to the games)

The fan base (myself included) have worked bloody hard over the years (going back to the Breakers and beyond) to make sure we had a football team in the national league (NSL ... A-league).
    We don't want to be the next GOld Coast or North Queensland. I support "my" football team. Not Tinks ... not Stubbins ... even the players come and go mid-season now.

If we want our club to be a good buy for someone, we need to show them that we support our football team, irrespective of which clowns are at the helm.

Like I said, I'll be back and I'll be proud.

What you mean that you don't put the undies on the outside.
    Nope, that's for superfans only.
    I'm just a civilian.

so I am a little confused regarding the beating that plastic fans are getting. fairenough I can see some reasoning
    as to why, but why do you guys care so much if people are so called "plastic fans"?
    do you members enjoy being in and around the atmosphere of a 13-14k game or would you rather the 5k that will be on show in the coming weeks?
    fyi I am a plastic fan and I f#@$ing hate the way the jets have been for the last 5years. I was a member through the gve era why subject myself to even more torture? I am a plastic fan because I can be..who bloody cares.