Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Manager

So, in my game with Jets, I have done what the AI has done most games... signed Bulut.

Paying him £800 per week compared to whatever Montano was on (loan canceled), and doesn't take up a Fgn spot.

Released Welsh, Gallagher and Regan, signed Oxborrow (scouts rate him, so why the feck not bring him back?) and some kiwi defender from South Melbourne, James Musa. Was not paying attention, thought it was Oz flag so didn't realise he was Fgn

Caravella, Celeski, Virgili, Gallaway, BK all on the OUT list if I can get anyone to take them.

Beat South Melbourne 3-1 (scout recommended Musa from this game) in FFA Cup 1st Round.
    Beat CCM 3-1 in 2nd round.
    Beat Roar 4-2 in 3rd round.

Results in the league so far are 3-2, 3-2, 3-3 and currently 1-0 up away to Perth after they were thumped 8-2 by Adelaide the week before.

Griff has 8 goals in 6 games.

One thing I will say about GK's... ALL of the Jets keepers have really good pace.

Only Lundy and Virgili are faster than BK and he is the same pace as Pepper, Cooper and Hoole.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Don't know if this is a data issue or a bug but NONE of the Phoenix Fgn players have work permits.

They have, as a result, gone on a signing spree and picked up Mahamadou Diarra and Nikola Zigic (amongst others) as their 5 non AU/NZ players. Tidy bit of business... both are only on £1k a week.
    can u report it in here please
    http://community.sigames.com/showthr...pecific-Issues

One thing I will say about GK's... ALL of the Jets keepers have really good pace.

Only Lundy and Virgili are faster than BK and he is the same pace as Pepper, Cooper and Hoole.
    Birraz isn't slow, I'm satisfied with his pace, maybe i'll take it down by 1 or 2 but i'll definitely lower his mental attributes / aerial ability

BK has random pace. i've noted it and it will be fixed in the mid-season data update

Banned
    Nah **** adjusting it Joel.

We just use the standards in the game and hold our players responsible in real games for not meeting their FM ratings. Make it a bit more interesting discussing our recent loss and comparing how shit the real..... is compared to the FM version

FM 2015 is a go.

Anyone that pre-installed and played the beta, you have ~70mb of downloading to do for full release.

When's full release??

Playing the beta for a bit. Looks great. First game I flogged Marconi 6-2 in FFA cup. Didn't save so started again. Took an 89th minute goal from the griff to get past Sunshine Coast 2-1.

Worrying thing, Jaliens was granted a leave of abscence in the first game I played, second game wouldn't take leave of abscence and left the club on a transfer back to holland. Will be starting a whole new save when I download the full release so not an issue untill than.

About 20 minutes before my last post

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    Worrying thing, Jaliens was granted a leave of abscence in the first game I played, second game wouldn't take leave of abscence and left the club on a transfer back to holland. Will be starting a whole new save when I download the full release so not an issue untill than.
    Finally got around to booting up new save post release... same thing happened.

Sold him to De Graafschap for £75k.

Currently scouting replacements but I am thinking maybe Regan/Madaschi/Kanta is a decent combo, especially as Gallagher isn't as awful in this save.

Finally got around to booting up new save post release... same thing happened.

Sold him to De Graafschap for £75k.

Currently scouting replacements but I am thinking maybe Regan/Madaschi/Kanta is a decent combo, especially as Gallagher isn't as awful in this save.
    I sold Jaliens. Signed Ante Rozic but played Madaschi and Regan mostly. I am buying another experienced defender for my 2nd season though now Montano, Jeronimo and Flores have freed up foreign spots

Nix WP problem still exists. Guessing they couldn't iron it out before release day.

Things I really don't understand...

Kanta being a goal scoring machine. He had 8, all of them from distance, in the beta. He's just belted his second 25yd screamer in an FFA cup game. His attributes don't suggest he is any good at it, he doesn't have a PPM to make him do it... o_O

Just ticked over to December. 12 competitive fixtures (4 cup, 8 league) and Griff has 21 goals.

Won the FFA Cup... in front of a full house against Adelaide IN COFFS HARBOUR.

FFS, joel. Sort it out! Don't care if it isn't a data issue.

Griff FFA Cup top scorer with 10 in 5.

End of December

Griff - 23 goals
    Bulut - 7 goals

Guess who's going to play in the Asian Cup?

Jeronimo sold for £550k.
    Seems it's not just the AI who do this. Got £650k from All Boys for him after he complained about not playing and got put on the transfer list. That's a nice little war chest to start the rebuild for next season with BK, Solari, Gallaway, Madaschi, Celeski, Cooper and Virgili all departing.

Former AC Milan General Director, Ariedo Braida, has just bought the Newcastle Jets.

Magilton is hotly tipped to replace me as manager

Former AC Milan General Director, Ariedo Braida, has just bought the Newcastle Jets.

Magilton is hotly tipped to replace me as manager
    the Jerks couldn't handle the Sweat Box
    OK

Seems it's not just the AI who do this. Got £650k from All Boys for him after he complained about not playing and got put on the transfer list. That's a nice little war chest to start the rebuild for next season with BK, Solari, Gallaway, Madaschi, Celeski, Cooper and Virgili all departing.
    And... somehow, Jeronimo has a "player agent gets 100% of the transfer fee" clause in his contract. Jets screwed again. Bet that was Middleby.

I sometimes run an FM based fantasy sports game on another foz... and instead of buying third party real time editors, I've bought the in game editor this year to use.

Greatest thing ever. Third kit added, gold and navy blue. Lovely.