Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Manager

Taggart on loan, Rogic on a free.

Good window for Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Won the FFA Cup... in front of a full house against Adelaide IN COFFS HARBOUR.

FFS, joel. Sort it out! Don't care if it isn't a data issue.

Griff FFA Cup top scorer with 10 in 5.
    report it in http://community.sigames.com/showthr...pecific-Issues

And... somehow, Jeronimo has a "player agent gets 100% of the transfer fee" clause in his contract. Jets screwed again. Bet that was Middleby.
    that happened to me too. I have to fix it in data

Taggart on loan, Rogic on a free.

Good window for Jerks.
    taggart said no to me for loan. what season are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    Done.
    that happened to me too. I have to fix it in data
    Was annoying. Good thing none of my transfers have cost money.
    taggart said no to me for loan. what season are you in?
    First season. 3 prong front line with Steele and Griff on either side (Lundy covers both, Bulut covers middle), Flores or Rogic in behind with some combo of Kanta/Pepper/Barker-Daish behind them. Back 5 picked itself after Kew left but picked up a Brazilian by the name of Claudio who is playing first team now that I have Madaschi on the release list.

Have had to play Gallaway for a bit as Carney was off at the Asian Cup (which we won, woo) but just picked up Alistair Quinn on a free from Telstar to cover both flanks, so pleased with that bit of business.

Won the league by a ridonkulous margin.

21-6-0 with 86 goals, 34 conceded.
    Griff scored 24 in 26 games. Taggart on loan for second half did 10 in 13. Flores 9 in 23, Steele 8 in 25, Bulut 6 in 12. GK's, back up fullback (Alistair Quinn) and Carney were the only players not to get at least one goal.
    Griff also assist king with 14. Lundy, Pepper, Neville all with 10, Flores and Steele with 8.

Coasties got the spoon, shipping an A-League record 62 goals and only getting 19 points.
    Lowe sacked at seasons end, Perth second last.
    Muscat sacked after a 1-1-4 stretch that included a 4-0 loss to City (who finished 2nd).
    Wanderers were the other side to miss out on finals.

Won the FFA Cup... in front of a full house against Adelaide IN COFFS HARBOUR.

FFS, joel. Sort it out! Don't care if it isn't a data issue.

Griff FFA Cup top scorer with 10 in 5.
    Just qualified for the final vs Sydney FC at SUBIACO OVAL

EDIT: I won said game 2-0 in front of a sold out Subiaco Oval (43,000). And I was praised afterwards for doing the double???
    Last edited by weston; 16-11-2014 at 11:30 PM.

other than the jerks undeniable great form on the game, is it any better than FM14

i have the most up to date data on fm14 from that lfcmarshall fella so its not like im buying it for updated transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    other than the jerks undeniable great form on the game, is it any better than FM14

i have the most up to date data on fm14 from that lfcmarshall fella so its not like im buying it for updated transfers.
    yes

Got the job nod from St Pauli after bringing up notts co from conference to championship... In 2nd bundesliga year is 2023...
    Amigos Aarau

Got Tags on loan, gets released from Fulham next year. Picked him up on free as Aus Marquee.

May 2018, the Tony Vidmar led Newcastle Jerks just beat Perth Glory in the grand final with Newcastle's own, Benjamin Hay, getting a brace in the victory.

Vidmar also has the club in the QF of the ACL.

May 2018, the Tony Vidmar led Newcastle Jerks just beat Perth Glory in the grand final with Newcastle's own, Benjamin Hay, getting a brace in the victory.

Atta boy, Benny!

Hope he does that IRL one day!
    OK

Lawrie McKinna has won the ACL twice in my game (currently 2022). Half the team is what I left him with in 2017 after winning the league almost every year and winning one ACL

Don't think I have ever had construction before.

I thought I had posted about it in here but apparently not...

A few months back, I saw FM Scout doing a Twitch stream of a game they were running... I didn't watch it but they had loaded an English 12 tier pyramid DB which I thought I would give a go. Started unemployed and was offered the job at Hemsworth Miners Welfare FC.

I LOVE lower league football. Non contract players, no one on more than a year contract means you can rapidly improve your squad each season and climb the ladder. I'm in 18/19 now and have been promoted by winning the league every season.

23-13-2 in Toolstation Northern Counties East Division One
    23-7-2 in Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Premier
    33-8-1 in Ryman League Division South
    42-4-0 in Ryman League Premier

I've won the FA Vase and Isthmian League Cup twice. Currently off to a 4-0-0 start in the Vanarama Conference North and am hotly tipped to win promotion.

I originally relied on a huge number of loan signings as there was zero limit on how many you could have and all of them come for zero wages. However, in Conference North, you are limited to 5 in your squad... but I have gradually picked up young players dropped from big academy clubs. Big "name" signings are all Man Utd youth players - Josh Doughty, Joe Rothwell, Marcus Ashford - plus a few from City (Kjetil Haug and Emanuel Vasi).

Finances will really start to hinder my promotions in the future... the club has started stadium redevelopment (see above...) at a cost of just under £1m. This is a massive drain on my finances given that the annual wage budget is only around £60k... loan repayments are fierce and I am probably going to go into administration this season, possibly next, if one of my Man Utd recruits isn't sold for big coin

The Jerks just lost in the SF of the ACL. Starting line up for anyone (no one) interested...

Biraz
    Neville - Mullen - Regan - Leaky G
    BKanta
    T. Cooper - Lundy
    MKanta
    Alivodic - Crowley

Drew the away league 3-3, folded in front of home crowd 2-1

I thought I had posted about it in here but apparently not...

A few months back, I saw FM Scout doing a Twitch stream of a game they were running... I didn't watch it but they had loaded an English 12 tier pyramid DB which I thought I would give a go. Started unemployed and was offered the job at Hemsworth Miners Welfare FC.

I LOVE lower league football. Non contract players, no one on more than a year contract means you can rapidly improve your squad each season and climb the ladder. I'm in 18/19 now and have been promoted by winning the league every season.

23-13-2 in Toolstation Northern Counties East Division One
    23-7-2 in Thurlow Nunn Eastern Counties Premier
    33-8-1 in Ryman League Division South
    42-4-0 in Ryman League Premier

I've won the FA Vase and Isthmian League Cup twice. Currently off to a 4-0-0 start in the Vanarama Conference North and am hotly tipped to win promotion.

I originally relied on a huge number of loan signings as there was zero limit on how many you could have and all of them come for zero wages. However, in Conference North, you are limited to 5 in your squad... but I have gradually picked up young players dropped from big academy clubs. Big "name" signings are all Man Utd youth players - Josh Doughty, Joe Rothwell, Marcus Ashford - plus a few from City (Kjetil Haug and Emanuel Vasi).

Finances will really start to hinder my promotions in the future... the club has started stadium redevelopment (see above...) at a cost of just under £1m. This is a massive drain on my finances given that the annual wage budget is only around £60k... loan repayments are fierce and I am probably going to go into administration this season, possibly next, if one of my Man Utd recruits isn't sold for big coin
    Awesome. I get over England fairly quickly, but I find myself back there with Exeter since being boned by Atalanta after vastly improving their squad and only losing a handful of games. Bastards

So... one of the teams I thought I would struggle against, Kidderminster Harriers. Up in L2 a decade or so ago, relegated from Conference last season...

Beat them 13-1. My highest ever scoring game at this club, possibly ever in all my time playing.

First time ever, I have had TWO players with a 10.0 rating. One scored 5, the other scored 4 with two assists.

Ridonkulous.

I once won by 15-0 when managing in Brazil. It was 11-0 at half time