Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/13 pre season

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    so how did the fight start?
    Pretty much what MFKS said, but he also left out the incident where Brockie or Smith (I think it was Brockie) kicked at Birighitti when he collected the ball, and Mitchell got involved straight away with some shoving.

The actually tackle that sparked the brawl wasn't that bad imo, Wellington bloke got underneath Tiago, Tiago's momentum carried him over the top of the other du, it was kind of 50-50. Other du blows it and hits Tiago while he's getting up, mass brawl ensues

Oh yeah and you might be right about your boy Mitchell, not sure how good he is defensively but at least in terms of communication and experience he's a real leader from the back. More importantly though he seems to have adopted Dutchy's gameplan perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That was you doing that in the second half???

Can see why people don't like you now!!!
    I was just waiting for Paston to turn around and start punching on with him at the end of the match. No contest.

Would have topped a pretty lol day.

Oooohhh - video of fight in NBN news lead-in - recorder set !!!

Phoenix have been out-muscling us for years and getting away with it (especially over there). Seems when you give it back to them they don't like it and revert to thuggery. Can't wait for our boys to play them again!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Pretty much what MFKS said, but he also left out the incident where Brockie or Smith (I think it was Brockie) kicked at Birighitti when he collected the ball, and Mitchell got involved straight away with some shoving.

The actually tackle that sparked the brawl wasn't that bad imo, Wellington bloke got underneath Tiago, Tiago's momentum carried him over the top of the other du, it was kind of 50-50. Other du blows it and hits Tiago while he's getting up, mass brawl ensues

Oh yeah and you might be right about your boy Mitchell, not sure how good he is defensively but at least in terms of communication and experience he's a real leader from the back. More importantly though he seems to have adopted Dutchy's gameplan perfectly.
    Yeah I just saw it on the news. The tackle really wasn't that bad and for the Wellington players to react like that was a joke. Ben Sigmund has always been a "hard man" aka grub who gets away with a lot of shit and what he did was a disgrace, he's definitely added to my hitlist.

He's not even a lovable grub like Muscat was.

Watched vid on news. Griff lucky to stay on. He went in in muscat. Sigmund came in elbow raised trying to get at griff and copped Jobe in the back of the head.

Ifill even Paul Ifill went into Tiago straight up with the knees, but vision obscured.

Jobe gets trampled. Tiago comes round the back with a big round house punch on muscat but misses. Connects with the second though.

Meanwhile Mitchell gets into sigmund. Number 12 tries a sneaky onto lochead too.

I think a few are in a bit if strife.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I think a few are in a bit if strife.
    Can't see how the FFA can get involved - it's just a friendly. I'm pretty sure they can't give HAL bans for friendlies?

If its for bringing the game in reput fair enough and a monetary fine, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Can't see how the FFA can get involved - it's just a friendly. I'm pretty sure they can't give HAL bans for friendlies?

If its for bringing the game in reput fair enough and a monetary fine, fair enough.
    You might be right.

I'm basing that opinion on what was said in the NBN report and what GvE said in the interview. They said the FFA may get involved

Lol the biff made the news in Melbourne.

think you're kidding yourself if you think the FFA can't get involved in a pre-season friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Phoenix have been out-muscling us for years and getting away with it (especially over there). Seems when you give it back to them they don't like it and revert to thuggery. Can't wait for our boys to play them again!
    what with the sydney shenanigans and now this, FFA could be spending a record amount on security this year...

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    think you're kidding yourself if you think the FFA can't get involved in a pre-season friendly.
    They could, but surely they can't give out a-league sanctions for a preseason friendly? It would be strange to see Tiago miss 2 games for an incident in a preseason friendly.

Banned
    They could, but surely they can't give out a-league sanctions for a preseason friendly? It would be strange to see Tiago miss 2 games for an incident in a preseason friendly.
    No great loss anyway. I don't really see the pairing of Tiago and Mitchell as a success anyway. One of them and Ritter or one of them and Reegs/Chapman. Need a bit more speed in there.

Tiago as much as I am beginning to love his insanity at times is an issue in there without someone to cover him for speed as GVE is playing a very high line and Tiago is done for pace by nearly all HAL strikers.

Banned
    Can't believe someone Pm'd me for GVE's car details!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Enjoyed abusing the shit out of Paston, petec can confirm.
    You knights fans need a little more class.

Hell the people who live on this road don't even know where the f**k they are

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    just watched a few videos from the game. the world game has a good highlights video on their site.

what a bunch of douche bags those wellington players were. brockie and dura have lost a lot of respect. dura's been sliding for me for a while anyway.

Brockie has joined that shit list as well. Acted like the biggest cock last night, no respect shown to the team. Can't wait to boo him properly.

Actually can't wait to boo all those agrarian peasants when they return, highly anticipate it now.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    just watched a few videos from the game. the world game has a good highlights video on their site.

what a bunch of douche bags those wellington players were. brockie and dura have lost a lot of respect. dura's been sliding for me for a while anyway.
    TWG vid: How's that sideways, studs up jump (1'54") that No29 turd Rowe does on Virgilli (with 21 on his back...12 on shorts???) at the top of the box!!
    Broken femur material.
    Sigmund: (David ) Gonski for his jump on Jobe in the melee. Wanker.
    Brockie being a big man pointing the finger at Scott Neville. tee hee

Can't wait for the Nix games this season now too