Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 24 | Jets vs Perth Glory | Monday 06/04/15 k/off 500pm

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post

Love it

"10,000 fans demand the muppet gone", looks awesome, great effort

Why aren't they using the covers the reserve bench. What's the point having them if your not going to use the properly

Kudos member. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by the blue manc View Post
    Why aren't they using the covers the reserve bench. What's the point having them if your not going to use the properly
    Too hot in 'straya
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

Great work by the member.

Dear Member.
    Legit, for all our sparring, great work on the banners.
    **** Stubbins.
    **** Tinks.
    **** everything.

For all your nonsense don't have anyone saying you dont put in,
    Well in sir.

Hope you get the results.

**** the Jets..

I sat on Eastern side tonight and banner looked great. Good job to all that were involved in making it and what not. Looked great from where I was. The best part of tonight was knowing there's only one more home game left this season.

Member > Stubbins, Tinkler and Murphy all put together.

Banned
    First up would like to thank those fans who chose to brave the weather and lend a hand holding it up.

I won't name you as I have heard the club are desperately scrambling to find the person responsible so I will deal with whatever shit comes my way and keep you out of it.

Does say a lot though about those running the club too busy trying to find who is responsible for the banner and not the reasons why a banner like that is made or the message on it that they should be hearing loud and clear now.

So the club is happy to have positive banners but want to persecute people who disagree. The Hermit Kingdom has an outpost and its called Jets management.
    The banner blocked no view, contained no foul language and was removed when asked by security to do so.
    Freedom of speech still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    First up would like to thank those fans who chose to brave the weather and lend a hand holding it up.

I won't name you as I have heard the club are desperately scrambling to find the person responsible so I will deal with whatever shit comes my way and keep you out of it.

Does say a lot though about those running the club too busy trying to find who is responsible for the banner and not the reasons why a banner like that is made or the message on it that they should be hearing loud and clear now.
    Dear Newcastle Jets.
    I would like to announce and confirm I was holding up the offensive banner tonight.
    My name is Phil Stubbins.
    Please come around around and arrest me and throw me the **** in jail
    I deserve no mercy.
    Kill me if you have to.
    I'm cool with that.

Great work member! I was speaking to a prominent journalist on the way out of the ground tonight and they said Murphy was there tonight and definitely took notice of it. Only thing is it needed to be a little bit lower but all good
    Apparently the Jets don't think they'll lose many members for next season and if they do they'll come back eventually. He said if we keep voicing our opinions like today the club will have to take notice and the media will keep reporting about it.
    Stubbins said in his presser that people have a right to an opinion but the club has a 'plan'

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    So the club is happy to have positive banners but want to persecute people who disagree. The Hermit Kingdom has an outpost and its called Jets management.
    The banner blocked no view, contained no foul language and was removed when asked by security to do so.
    Freedom of speech still exists.
    Been like that for a long time.....you tweet them how great and beautiful they are and u get an instant retweet....you ask questions they don't want to hear, u get ignored
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by football_macigian23 View Post
    Great work member! I was speaking to a prominent journalist on the way out of the ground tonight and they said Murphy was there tonight and definitely took notice of it. Only thing is it needed to be a little bit lower but all good
    Apparently the Jets don't think they'll lose many members for next season and if they do they'll come back eventually. He said if we keep voicing our opinions like today the club will have to take notice and the media will keep reporting about it.
    Stubbins said in his presser that people have a right to an opinion but the club has a 'plan'
    The Moving Forward plan???

2 from 24 is what I will say to that

Several fans made their displeasure at Jets management known at the end of the halftime break, unveiling a banner which read: “Enough failure, lies and arrogance. 10,000 fans demand the Muppet gone”, presumably referring to coach Phil Stubbins.
    It remained up for at least 10 minutes before security ordered it be taken down. http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1227293104448

Fans also vented their frustration with coach Phil Stubbins, holding up a banner which read 'Enough failure lies and arrogance 10,000 fans demand the muppet gone' at the start of the second half. http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...-dispatch-jets
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

So far the Newy Herald has said nothing.
    Spineless if they fail to report on it

Now 360 minutes without scoring at home. And that's likely to continue into next season when we fail to score against sydney. We've not scored against Sydney since 2/2/13. That's 5 matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Chances are the herald doesn't give a shit since it's league season and the Knights are going somewhat ok... If you're lucky we may get a small paragraph about the banner somewhere about 4 pages from the back page.