Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perth Glory dropped from finals and fined $269,000

Banned
    I seen it just not missing a chance to kick the clowns that run our club into the ground etc

FFA confirms that the FFA independent Disciplinary Committee comprising John Marshall SC, Lachlan Gyles SC and Shaun McCarthy will hear an application from Perth Glory Football Club at 5.30pm AEST Wednesday 15 April 2015.
    The Disciplinary Committee will hear Perth Glory’s application that the board of FFA had no power to impose sanctions on the Club for breaches of the salary cap.

Read more at http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/...5fWqZLeDois.99

What the **** is the point of the FFA if they can't impose sanctions?

Banned
    Perth just making a mockery of the comp.

They cheated they got caught and now wish to carry on like spoiled brats cause they don't like the punishment.

****ing cheats deserve nothing

Brewer resigns.

As a valued member of Perth Glory Football Club we would like to make you aware that today at 2pm PGFC CEO Jason Brewer will be making the below statement in full.
    I would like to personally apologise for a series of events which have resulted in the club facing sanctions by the Football Federation of Australia. As CEO I ultimately take full responsibility for these actions which have resulted in the club being eliminated from this year’s Hyundai A-League finals campaign.
    The decision by the FFA to eliminate the club from the finals, in no way reflects the massive effort undertaken this year by everyone, involved with the club.
    I would like to stress that I genuinely love Perth Glory FC and all those involved in the club.
    I stepped into the role two years ago with the belief that I could make a difference.
    As a father of three, I have always wanted the best for my family and I applied the same principal to my “football” family and have at all times wanted the best for the club, its staff, sponsors, players, members and supporters.
    There has been much media speculation regarding the club’s salary cap position.
    Like every A-League club, we manage it throughout the season and it must be made very clear that this club has made each and every payment through its own records.
    There have been no so called “secret” or “third party” payments made on behalf of the club.
    As I said as CEO of the club, the ultimate responsibility rests with me and for this reason I must take full and total responsibility.
    It is therefore, in the best interests of the club, I announce that from today I am resigning as CEO of Perth Glory with immediate effect and before the outcome of the appeal process is reached.
    I unreservedly apologise to the staff, members, sponsors, fans and players of Perth Glory for the position in which the club finds itself in.
    Perth Glory is a great club, with a great tradition - it has world class members, quality players and quality staff and they should all be supported in moving forward.
    This Sunday marks the last home game of the season for Perth Glory FC
    I would like to urge all the members and fans to flock to nib Stadium and give the boys and Kenny Lowe the send-off they all deserve.
    Thank you.
    Jason Brewer