Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 26 | Newcastle Jets vs Sydney FC | Friday 17/04/15 ko 745pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    We score 3 goals at home and we still loose!!!!
    That banner went up and they scored. That's 2 games in a row. The black plastic is cursed. Gonna buy more of it.

Like kryptonite to Stubbins that stuff

Big shout out to the Sydney fans who invaded bay 60 to try and souvenir some shit. At 3-1 down the life was being sucked out of the crowd and as soon as they were noticed it fired everyone up and we scored and the comeback was on.

Typical Jets to blow it though.

Thought our keeper tonight was pretty poor.

Positive was the second half for the last 30mins we had a ****ing go. About ****ing time. Lets play like that 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    That banner went up and they scored. That's 2 games in a row. The black plastic is cursed. Gonna buy more of it.

Like kryptonite to Stubbins that stuff

Big shout out to the Sydney fans who invaded bay 60 to try and souvenir some shit. At 3-1 down the life was being sucked out of the crowd and as soon as they were noticed it fired everyone up and we scored and the comeback was on.

Typical Jets to blow it though.

Thought our keeper tonight was pretty poor.

Positive was the second half for the last 30mins we had a ****ing go. About ****ing time. Lets play like that 4ever
    First half and last 30 minutes we played good at time but FFS 3 goals in 8 minutes!!!!!! Must be the black plastic There was a discussion on twitter between Ray Gatt and benny'O about the banner....... .......U didn't have a chance to chat to Tink?
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    I have nothing to say to the bloke. The only thing I want from him is action to turn this shit fest around

Was not impressed he came down to lap up the attention as I thought it was in poor taste considering what the fans have been through. Even less impressed with our fans treating him like a rock star

Flunking disgrace really

I was expecting puss from travis cooper but was pleasantly surprised

1, Tinkler has a screw loose, had no idea what the **** he was talking about on the fox interview

2, Muppet "We lost but in a good way" and he seemed to think that we would be happy with losing....
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    1, Tinkler has a screw loose, had no idea what the **** he was talking about on the fox interview

2, Muppet "We lost but in a good way" and he seemed to think that we would be happy with losing....
    I am happy to lose playing that way.

I would rather lose that way than lose like we do every other time. Yes our defence was shit yes we ****ed it up. Those blokes though had a go in the back half of the second half. We are used to losing and if we are gonna do it do like that

GO DOWN SWINGING

I have nothing to say to the bloke. The only thing I want from him is action to turn this shit fest around

Was not impressed he came down to lap up the attention as I thought it was in poor taste considering what the fans have been through. Even less impressed with our fans treating him like a rock star

Flunking disgrace really
    This. Blokes lining up for selfies - if any of them have ever uttered a bad word about Tinkler, they should be ashamed of their actions tonight. Disgraceful.

Well in on getting the "We want Stubbins out" chant going big style while Tinks was in close proximity

First time this season Kennedy lost us the game.🎁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    First time this season Kennedy lost us the game.��
    His effort on the last goal was what one may call flapping and getting caught in no mans land.

If I remember right Birraz copped and absolute pasting from the BK Fanboi's for doing something similar in a game we already had lost. Birraz's **** up had absolutely no bearing on the result but just added to our already poor For and Against.BK on the other hand does it with the game in the balance.

Will be totally shocked to see BK Fanboi's lynching him for it though

Also noticed he parried a lot of shots last night for some reason (Coaching gone mad) but parried them back into dangerous areas instead of out for corners or to sideline.
    Got away with a few in the first half before being punished for it with Ibini's goal

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    This. Blokes lining up for selfies - if any of them have ever uttered a bad word about Tinkler, they should be ashamed of their actions tonight. Disgraceful.

Well in on getting the "We want Stubbins out" chant going big style while Tinks was in close proximity
    Amen to that, one night and a few gestures do not a season make, but yet I'm seeing blokes who have been vile in their vitriol say how great the two are now after speaking to them, and that everyone should give them a chance.

The muppets have had a chance, to change their opinion on the back of a little gesture like a round of beers in the squadron area show how fickle those fans are, some would correctly say "plastic".

Tinkler would dump us tomorrow in a heartbeat if he could get his price for them, he doesn't give a shit, and this gesture was just an easy way for him to walk off with a shit eating grin knowing how easily the fans were played, just like he's played so many businesses and owed them a motza

His effort on the last goal was what one may call flapping and getting caught in no mans land.

If I remember right Birraz copped and absolute pasting from the BK Fanboi's for doing something similar in a game we already had lost. Birraz's **** up had absolutely no bearing on the result but just added to our already poor For and Against.BK on the other hand does it with the game in the balance.

Will be totally shocked to see BK Fanboi's lynching him for it though

Also noticed he parried a lot of shots last night for some reason (Coaching gone mad) but parried them back into dangerous areas instead of out for corners or to sideline.
    Got away with a few in the first half before being punished for it with Ibini's goal

It wasn't a pasting. An error was highlighted and examined.
    I though BK looked solid for the first 45. I've not seen footage yet but will agree with you on his second 45. The ball he followed to the back post only to do nothing with was not good.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 18-04-2015 at 08:24 AM.

And all the kids wanting selfies with the non-bill paying boganaire, FFS that was embarrassing. Tinklers ego stroked massively.

He doesn't give too flying ****s about football.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    And all the kids wanting selfies with the non-bill paying boganaire, FFS that was embarrassing. Tinklers ego stroked massively.

But he has never missed a game in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Was that crappy old hession bag Jets banner put behind the refs at handshakes to ward off any sneaky protest banners getting into shot?

Pretty sure that's there every home game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Was that crappy old hession bag Jets banner put behind the refs at handshakes to ward off any sneaky protest banners getting into shot?
    We are too smart for those at the club and particularly those employed by E Group.

Got a tip off that they would be on the look out for them.

Had no issues getting them in.

Just an example of the wonderful Security at the Jets games.

When 5-6 Smurfs try hards came to Bay 60 to steal stuff last night there was 20 Jets fans step into the confrontation giving them the big **** off. Took the Police a minute or two to arrive before they decided to get rid of them.

One bloke doing Security in Bay 60 was too busy watching the game to notice despite it going on 5-10 yards from him the bloke down on the ground looking at Bay 60 must have also nodded off.

Considering the first half had 2 cops and about 6-8 Security Staff in the Bay 60 Area the question really should be asked as to where they were at 65 mins into the game considering we had just shipped 3 goals and blown a lead and the likeliness of anti social activity was likely to be increased at that stage from us Jets fans and there was 1 bloke in the area???.

The general level of security at HAL Games is basically disgraceful when the people are exposed to threat from rival fans mixing in and nothing is done but any number of petty matters and they are all over you like a rash.

Worst lot I have seen this year though are dimwits at AAMI Park. ****ing dumbest ****s on the planet they are

Did Tink exchange his ticket to a bay 60 ticket in order to enter the bay?
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Did Tink exchange his ticket to a bay 60 ticket in order to enter the bay?
    He bought FREE beer down and handed it out.

The only ticket he needed

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    But he has never missed a game in 4 years.
    He's watched every stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post

Exactly. Wasn't interested in becoming part of the PR campaign.
    If he wants to engage with the squadron, he & Murphy need to sit down with the committee away from the game.
    A few beers and selfies with teenagers doesn't negate the shit avalanche that has come down this season.

As was mentioned on Fox post game show, it all looks a little Mike Ashley.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Exactly. Wasn't interested in becoming part of the PR campaign.
    If he wants to engage with the squadron, he & Murphy need to sit down with the committee away from the game.
    A few beers and selfies with teenagers doesn't negate the shit avalanche that has come down this season.

As was mentioned on Fox post game show, it all looks a little Mike Ashley.
    That's what I said to him when I first saw him in the bay. Sit down. Talk with us.
    Then I offerred him a chance to apologise through the megaphone for the bullshit last 5 years.
    Then I told him to **** off.

****ing selfies. Fmd
    Go jetties