Page 123 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3186

Thread: SQUAD FOR 2015/16 SEASON - no Griff, no party

Ps I think any deal involving 2 out of naumoff oneill or calver would suit us best IMO

Nothing less than The Smeltz and Tavares
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Best player or not if he won't be committed to the team will turn into a cancer in the sheds. 100% back miller in this one
    This....have to laugh at the Facebook fans who, like the Pearce defenders, just don't get it the true crux of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Nothing less than The Smeltz and Tavares
    Can't have overseas players. **** off we're full

Can't have overseas players. **** off we're full
    **** Milos and Leo...sale them to malaysia
    Dare to Zlatan

From absolutely woeful service to him Milos has still managed to score six goals from 15 matches. Well done to all the mongs wanting to get rid of him as his strike rate is a lot better than the majority of players in the A-League let alone at the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    From absolutely woeful service to him Milos has still managed to score six goals from 15 matches. Well done to all the mongs wanting to get rid of him as his strike rate is a lot better than the majority of players in the A-League let alone at the Jets.
    all headers (or penalties) because he's got nothing else......keep dreaming
    Last edited by lquiquer; 30-01-2016 at 08:04 PM.
    Dare to Zlatan

all headers (or penalties) because he's got nothing else......keep dreaming
    I'm not saying he's a world beater but I'd take 5 headers a year over zero goals a year with feet.

I'm not saying he's a world beater but I'd take 5 headers a year over zero goals a year with feet.
    U happy with mediocrity......Keep dreaming
    Dare to Zlatan

Banned
    Well **** me Miller has finally made a positive ****ing decision.

About time he ****ed Carney off

Maybe we can have 10 blokes putting in this week in defence and not 9

Quote Originally Posted by skullboy View Post
    FFS!! Miller is starting to stink of Stubbins. Unless there is a trade deal imminent there is no reason to leave your best player at home for an absolute must win game.

Absolutely brainless.
    There is absolutely a reason if he is attempting to force a move (which he is) and has no desire to play for the Jets.A Miller and Stubbins comparison in this situation is more than unfair.

Carney wants out for whatever reason, maybe because full of himself (likely)...When his agent says the Jerks don't show the love it's ****ing bullshit......Have a good second half of a season, put it all there for jerks and a contract will come....either here or somewhere else, so **** him and his agent... ****ing play for the club you contracted for and shut the **** up.......
    Dare to Zlatan

Carney wants out for whatever reason, maybe because full of himself (likely)...When his agent says the Jerks don't show the love it's ****ing bullshit......Have a good second half of a season, put it all there for jerks and a contract will come....either here or somewhere else, so **** him and his agent... ****ing play for the club you contracted for and shut the **** up.......
    Thank you....please post this on social media.

And if Carney wants FC....**** him and i'm with Miller on that one: No short change.....**** Hoole and Naumoff..........I'll say it again go for big names and **** some of our imports to allow it to happen....If does not happen send Carney to the sandpit, ****ing primadonna.....
    Dare to Zlatan

Rather ironic considering Carney pulled the same move last year. Got his agent to line up a deal with SFC in December/January then destabilised the team. Stubbins may have been a clueless fool but this is Groundhog Day for Carney

Naumoff and Simon left out of Sydney's team from last week. I reckon it's coincidental but one could perceive there is more to it.

Naumoff and Abbas would do me

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Go back to the actual changeover. We had 13 players on contract who were moved across without being paid or getting super for some weeks. Ethically, do you really think we should/could have offloaded anyone?

Miller came in and only had a guaranteed job for 3 months don't forget....it was the reason Rudes said no with a new owner sounding certain back then.

Wholesale changes when debts were being cleared and wages being fixed up would have been ridiculously complicated and the PFA may have caused a stink too.

We had no club just before the season started and we are where most sensible people thought we would be.
    Here here

Smurfs won't be able to dump Hoole quick enough the way he is playing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by foti68 View Post
    Naumoff and Abbas would do me
    No way show more ambition..... **** them and Carney.... Go for gold or ... Nothing
    Dare to Zlatan