Page 54 of 160 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3186

Thread: SQUAD FOR 2015/16 SEASON - no Griff, no party

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Re Alivodic

Settle the **** down.

He will be here soon enough so stop speculating complete shit as to why he ain't here

It ain't like the Jets have a great record in organising visas international clearances etc

Just business as usual for us.
    If we don't speculate we got nothing to talk about but the landing on the moon
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    source was me email...... you aint getting into that

SBS reporting that Babalj is signing for AU

May have dodged a bullet imo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    SBS reporting that Babalj is signing for AU

May have dodged a bullet imo

Care to enlighten us all on that.

You seem to be implying we have dodged a bullet by having a better striker on the books than we currently have??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Care to enlighten us all on that.

You seem to be implying we have dodged a bullet by having a better striker on the books than we currently have??
    Good to see you're as stupid on here as on FA

Might have dodged a bullet as in - Babalj probably wanted decent coin and really hasn't done much in the HAL nor did he do much in Europe other than score some goals in reserves. Our money might be better utilised elsewhere....

Good to see you're as stupid on here as on FA

Might have dodged a bullet as in - Babalj probably wanted decent coin and really hasn't done much in the HAL nor did he do much in Europe other than score some goals in reserves. Our money might be better utilised elsewhere....
    9 in 22 for Heart before he left. That's a pretty decent record. He's Australian, 23, has a few years training and playing reserves in Europe under his belt.

Better than Pav or Haliti.

9 in 22 for Heart before he left. That's a pretty decent record. He's Australian, 23, has a few years training and playing reserves in Europe under his belt.

I am with you. I think he will kill it back in the A League, just needs to stay injury free.

No contest with Pav.

Not sure he's better than Haliti, but that's not a high bar particularly when you're talking marquee money IMO

Everyone all over the A-League FB announcement of Watson, ADL fans rejoicing he's gone and others mocking the coaches signings. Everything is back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Everyone all over the A-League FB announcement of Watson, ADL fans rejoicing he's gone and others mocking the coaches signings. Everything is back to normal
    I noticed that too.. But its the standard facebook fan's view on everything.. I wouldn't look in to it too much..

No contest with Pav.

Not sure he's better than Haliti, but that's not a high bar particularly when you're talking marquee money IMO
    He is not getting paid Marquee money. Not what I have seen anyway. Just on mid range salary

Doesn't Watson have European Youth experience? Trying not to wade into this striker debate but if we are going to take that as a positive we should do the same for Watson.

Does anyone think that the FFA are trying to leave the 9 & 10 spots free in case a new owner comes in and wants a couple of decent signings to get an instant feel good factor? Or do we think the FFA have already found them and are waiting to announce them in a few weeks to get the most impact in membership sales once the media starts talking about the HAL again? Just getting my conspiracy theories out there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Doesn't Watson have European Youth experience? Trying not to wade into this striker debate but if we are going to take that as a positive we should do the same for Watson.
    Yeah, he went over and failed... 10 years ago. He's been in Australia playing NPL and A-League since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    He is not getting paid Marquee money. Not what I have seen anyway. Just on mid range salary
    You have seen Babalj's pay slips from Holland?

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    You have seen Babalj's pay slips from Holland?
    I mean I do not believe that he is being signed by Adelaide as Australian Marquee, I could be wrong but RAM suggested he was getting Marquee wages. I was under the impression he is being signed under the salary cap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    I mean I do not believe that he is being signed by Adelaide as Australian Marquee, I could be wrong but RAM suggested he was getting Marquee wages. I was under the impression he is being signed under the salary cap.
    Yeah, I reckon Juric would demand a higher salary being a current Socceroo and all.

Yeah, he went over and failed... 10 years ago. He's been in Australia playing NPL and A-League since 2007.
    So did Babalj and people are speaking pretty highly of him?
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

So did Babalj and people are speaking pretty highly of him?
    Where is anyone speaking highly of Babalj? RAM said he was shit and not worth marquee money and all I can see in response is that he's less shit than what we have and that the suggestion is that he's not on marquee money at Adelaide?

Also, Babalj has yet to come back and spend 3 seasons at Oakleigh nor has Watson played a Socceroos game.

Where is anyone speaking highly of Babalj? RAM said he was shit and not worth marquee money and all I can see in response is that he's less shit than what we have and that the suggestion is that he's not on marquee money at Adelaide?
    He seems about on par with our current options with a better upside. Which isn't meant to be an insult, just he probably isn't a HAL level starter yet.
    My initial point was in linking the Watson hate to the Babalj, let's call it "non-hate". People jumping to negative conclusions. I'd rather have a team of Watson's over a team of Carney's. Cameron Watson's that is, no Shane's allowed.

He seems about on par with our current options with a better upside. Which isn't meant to be an insult, just he probably isn't a HAL level starter yet.
    My initial point was in linking the Watson hate to the Babalj, let's call it "non-hate". People jumping to negative conclusions. I'd rather have a team of Watson's over a team of Carney's. Cameron Watson's that is, no Shane's allowed.
    I think you're crazier than MFKS if you think he's only on par with Pav or Haliti.

He'd be a walk up starter in our squad, hands down.