Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1034

Thread: The TV Shows Thread

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,054

  2. #482
    Senior Member WolfMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=84169421673

    In case you needed another reason to watch Jessica Jones.
    Hope she chokes on her own vomit...

  3. #483
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Hope she chokes on her own vomit...
    You my friend have a sick and twisted sense of arousal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Yep.....damn
    Compared to the show this is a sneak peek.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

  4. #484
    Senior Member baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    But doesn't Netflix in Australia have a much smaller catalogue of TV shows when compared to the US?

    Also, does Netflix show the latest seasons of shows as they are airing?
    We got a Netflix voucher for Christmas & signed up the other day, watching through Apple TV

    Can't for the life of me think why we didn't do it before, it's bloody awesome (so far).

    Agree with previous posters about Jessica Jones. High quality viewing.

  5. #485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,391
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    We got a Netflix voucher for Christmas & signed up the other day, watching through Apple TV

    Can't for the life of me think why we didn't do it before, it's bloody awesome (so far).

    Agree with previous posters about Jessica Jones. High quality viewing.
    Seriously, check out www.uflix.com.au
    14 day trial, (almost) idiot proof step by step set up guides for PC, phones, tablets, Apple TV, PS4, Xbone etc. Watch the US/UK/Canadian (German?) Netflix which is infinitely better than the watered down shite we get. Then it's $2 a month or $20 for a whole year.

  6. #486
    his haikus are shit pistolpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Seriously, check out www.uflix.com.au
    14 day trial, (almost) idiot proof step by step set up guides for PC, phones, tablets, Apple TV, PS4, Xbone etc. Watch the US/UK/Canadian (German?) Netflix which is infinitely better than the watered down shite we get. Then it's $2 a month or $20 for a whole year.
    Just did this too. Can highly recommend and the setup is easy as grim said. Definitely worth the $20

  7. #487
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Seriously, check out www.uflix.com.au
    14 day trial, (almost) idiot proof step by step set up guides for PC, phones, tablets, Apple TV, PS4, Xbone etc. Watch the US/UK/Canadian (German?) Netflix which is infinitely better than the watered down shite we get. Then it's $2 a month or $20 for a whole year.
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/ho...a3c920c54f8069

    Will this impact your ability to use this service?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/ho...a3c920c54f8069

    Will this impact your ability to use this service?
    Definitely will... but someone will still find a way around it that I will use.

  9. #489
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Even the capitalists are against free trade lol

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,391
    Hopefully it's just Netflix paying lip service to all those parties screaming out about it.

  11. #491
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,581
    For anyone that enjoys watching the cultural experience that is If You Are The One.. We have a local boy on there on Sunday night..
    Check it..

  12. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    For anyone that enjoys watching the cultural experience that is If You Are The One.. We have a local boy on there on Sunday night..
    Check it..
    Funniest show on TV. Poor blokes have no idea how to handle those ball breakers on the show.

    Hopefully this Newy entrant scores some points.

    Neither myself or the wife speak Mandarin or Cantonese but when the show comes on we always turn up the volume. nfi why.

  13. #493
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Funniest show on TV. Poor blokes have no idea how to handle those ball breakers on the show.

    Hopefully this Newy entrant scores some points.

    Neither myself or the wife speak Mandarin or Cantonese but when the show comes on we always turn up the volume. nfi why.

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Newy lad did well. He got a date with a hot 42 year old - who looked late twenties at the most.

  15. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Newy lad did well. He got a date with a hot 42 year old - who looked late twenties at the most.
    haha yeah bretts not a bad bloke... Pretty funny now everyone trolling him facebook entertaining
    Amigos Aarau

  16. #496
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,581
    I'm pretty sure I've talked about this show before, Review with Myles Barlow..
    But it was only a few days ago that I realised this particular review of "Dickhead Mates" has Margot Robbie in it!!!!
    (In case I fvcked up the link, it starts at 08:20)


  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    So I can watch the the World champs interactive fifa WC. Are you kidding, not bad though

  18. #498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Signed up to Netflix Australia yesterday. The picture quality is ok but quite a long way off what discs can output. Content wise though plenty of my favorites like Rake, Arrested Development, Freaks n Geeks, and Archer to keep me busy.

  19. #499
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,414
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Archer
    New season, so good.

    Absolutely love Milton
    OK

  20. #500
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Blue Mountain State - Highly recommended for a laugh.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •