Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The TV Shows Thread

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the blue manc View Post
    ive been watching a show on ABC 3 called horrible history with my 7 y.o daughter its a riot especially the segment called stupid deaths.http://youtu.be/3BKxZRFVg8s
    I used to watch the cartoon series every week back in the day.

Hamish & Andy's Euro gap year.......Im not the only one on here who watches it

I didn't like Episodes at first but stuck with it and started to enjoy it towards the end of Season 1. Season 2 has lost me though and I don't watch it anymore. I've had The Wire sitting there for a while but haven't had the time to watch it. Looking forward to the return of Breaking Bad to see what storyline they come up with after last seasons finale. I am also looking forward to Dexter as it should change now he has been discovered

Quote Originally Posted by Hamma12 View Post
    Hamish & Andy's Euro gap year.......Im not the only one on here who watches it
    Think you are mate

I watch it.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Not happy at the mo none of my series are on for ages (Cept breaking bad yeahhhh boiiii). Way too long between series. Can't really find a new/old to get into either.

Also whoever said tosh.0, nice, love the bloke. His stand up is just as hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    I watch it.
    **** off anticoasties
    Last edited by pistolpete; 12-07-2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Cool the swear filter is still not active

Allow me to add Full Metal Jousting to my list. insane show.

The two shows I've been watching the most lately are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Parks and Recreation. Two good comedies that always get a laugh out of me.

Also I caught Life's Too Short, Gervais' and Merchent's latest effort, on ABC last night which was actually pretty decent as well.

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Modern Family, have been watching it non stop latley
    Novocastria Youth

Parks and Recreation
    Well written show. Every character in it is really funny

Also I caught Life's Too Short, Gervais' and Merchent's latest effort, on ABC last night which was actually pretty decent as well.
    Will check that one out for sure

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Reality/doco wise also keen on Full Throttle Saloon, Gold Rush, Flying Wild Alaska
    Dude.. I LOVE Gold Rush Alaska.. hahaha.. The two seasons that are out are so damn addictive. Not to mention old Jack Hoffman looking like "old mate" from the Where's The Gold pokie machine..
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeha!!!
    If you like that, check out Bering Sea Gold.. Same sort of thing, gold mining in Alaska, except its using home-made barges to dredge and dive underwater.. (Bit more drama too, idiotic people in it, attempted love story, stabbed in bar fight, crankiest ship captain ever.. Great viewing.. haha)

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Allow me to add Full Metal Jousting to my list. insane show.
    I've never watched it, but have had all intentions to download it. Looked pretty damn brilliant from the ads for it.

Life's Too Short is unreal. Warwick Davis is basically another "David Brent" character though. Love the big name cameos, especially Liam Neeson playing himself and talking about wanting to do standup and talking about having AIDS.. The bloopers in this clip are tops too..

ive been watching hell on wheels on the FX channel.lucky i have IQ because on at 3.30 in the morning also watching californication season 3

For Breaking Bad fans.
    Article to get you in the mood for new season.
    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...st-show-summer

also

A article that gives hypothetical odds on this seasons events.
    http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...ing-prop-guide

Storage Wars, surprisingly addictive.
    World War II in Colour on History Channel is great for anyone wanting a well put together, in-depth recount of what happend.
    The Colbert Report, funniest show on tele

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_v View Post
    Storage Wars, surprisingly addictive.
    World War II in Colour on History Channel is great for anyone wanting a well put together, in-depth recount of what happend.
    The Colbert Report, funniest show on tele
    Hahaha Storage Wars is awesome.. I havent seen any for about a year.. Still the same 4 groups/people going at it??

Steven Colbert is a legend.. Check him out in Strangers With Candy.. Hilarious stuff..

have just started to get into breaking bad. good shit.
    OK

For the passive necrophiliacs out there

Returning: The Walking Dead
    By David Knox on July 16, 2012 / Filed Under Pay TV, Top Stories 3
    FX will fast-track Season 3 of The Walking Dead to Australian screens, less than 33 hours after the US.

The third season will consist of 16 episodes with 8 episodes to air from 8:30pm Tuesday October 16th with another 8 to air in February. It debuts in the US on Sunday, October 14th.

The cult zombie series will have an international rollout to 122 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Baltic, all Latin America, all Middle East, Japan, Singapore, and Sub-Saharan Africa.

“Season two of The Walking Dead marked the best performance for a US cable show in our international markets. It delivered record-breaking ratings in both the US and internationally”, said Sharon Tal Yguado, SVP Scripted Programming at FOX International Channels.

“We are committed to ensuring the best viewing experience for these clearly committed fans. We think the global launch strategy is a key part of this series’ international success, and are excited to be working so closely with our partners at AMC on blowing it out of the park again this year.”

A new trailer has also been released at fxtv.com.au/shows/the-walking-dead/sneak-peek.

Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Just got home and about to begin the watching of the new episode of Breaking Bad. Can i get a **** yeah