Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: The end of the squadron?

  1. #21
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,979
    Jason Hoffman
    Jason Hoffman
    Down the wing


    He's lost the ball
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    ding dong the The Squadron is dead. long live the active.

    Turn the light off on the way out furns. You have no minions left.

  3. #23
    Senior Member WolfMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    ding dong the The Squadron is dead. long live the active.

    Turn the light off on the way out furns. You have no minions left.
    Wow. How disrespectful.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    BAY 1
    Posts
    30
    There were more security at the cage then supporters..

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,642
    jesus hawk i hope you buy furns a beer after that disgraceful comment ffs

  6. #26
    Senior Member BodyNovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2283
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    jesus hawk i hope you buy furns a beer after that disgraceful comment ffs
    2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

    Hail Body!

  7. #27
    Hamma's best mate Superdylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,089
    I hope some of the personal issues between certain individuals are resolved.
    As i feel personally responsible swaying a few peoples minds at the glory game in January from squadron to ncl ill happily shout a beer furns and bodi next time i see yas as i know youve done alot for the squadron over the years.

    But yeah the control of the cage was always gonna be a problem. The seats were always gonna be a risk too. The height of the bay i was never too keen on either so was only really happy with southern end as a place when numbers were too small.

    I hope we can get some tifo down the track but make it coast or sydney away end of season.

  8. #28
    Senior Member WolfMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    I hope some of the personal issues between certain individuals are resolved.
    As i feel personally responsible swaying a few peoples minds at the glory game in January from squadron to ncl ill happily shout a beer furns and bodi next time i see yas as i know youve done alot for the squadron over the years.

    But yeah the control of the cage was always gonna be a problem. The seats were always gonna be a risk too. The height of the bay i was never too keen on either so was only really happy with southern end as a place when numbers were too small.

    I hope we can get some tifo down the track but make it coast or sydney away end of season.
    Hate to break it to ya SD, but you're not that good a salesman.

    Unless you're calling those that "followed you" sheep? Surely they have the capacity to make their own decisions.

    Don't worry about the beers, just get this pool thing happening once and for all, please

  9. #29
    Hamma's best mate Superdylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Don't worry about the beers, just get this pool thing happening once and for all, please
    Maybe we can book a nice hotel with one for this supporters function thingy.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    jesus hawk i hope you buy furns a beer after that disgraceful comment ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    2nd
    fking rofls. so disrespectful? wake up to yourselves. wasnt meant that way but since you wanna ark up and have a cry heres a tissue. and bodes, get out of his ass you bolter

    Btw im very shocked in the whole drop off, cant believe it. I thought we would have kept that 20 core at least. Maybe hoping for 2 actives.
    Last edited by hawk; 07-03-2017 at 09:19 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    fking rofls. so disrespectful? wake up to yourselves. wasnt meant that way but since you wanna ark up and have a cry heres a tissue. and bodes, get out of his ass you bolter

    Btw im very shocked in the whole drop off, cant believe it. I thought we would have kept that 20 core at least. Maybe hoping for 2 actives.
    Hawk, are we going to have our annual discussion at Cardiff station before we board the choo choo to scum stadia? God I miss that one time a year we talk face to face.

  12. #32
    Senior Member BodyNovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    2283
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    fking rofls. so disrespectful? wake up to yourselves. wasnt meant that way but since you wanna ark up and have a cry heres a tissue. and bodes, get out of his ass you bolter

    Btw im very shocked in the whole drop off, cant believe it. I thought we would have kept that 20 core at least. Maybe hoping for 2 actives.
    Maybe I hadn't had my happy pill for the day when I read it Hawkeye

    2 actives was never going to happen not enough minions

    Meh not stressed anyways.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    Maybe I hadn't had my happy pill for the day when I read it Hawkeye

    2 actives was never going to happen not enough minions

    Meh not stressed anyways.
    minions/army I could have used several descriptors. lol, for sure dont sweat this little holiday. Like Jake says you'll all be back, you cant live without the active....

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Hawk, are we going to have our annual discussion at Cardiff station before we board the choo choo to scum stadia? God I miss that one time a year we talk face to face.
    geez i hope so. ive been slack being an ole codger ay

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,642
    you still talkin' warren buffet

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    you still talkin' warren buffet
    oh you still here, get back to the form Harley

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,642

  18. #38
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,897
    So could someone please explain to an outsider what has caused all this? And where is it headed

    Is it the FFA active rules? If this new group grows in Bay 1 next season and nobody goes to the designated area I can see the club and the FFA doing something about it (what I dunno).

    Is it because of a bit of friction between individuals - if so grow a set, sit down in the pub and mediate. Club comes first.

    Is it a genuine thought to have multiple actives? TBH I don't think we are big enough for that yet.

    And a final question - why is active support so much better at a Gypos away game than it is at the home version? What can you replicate?

  19. #39
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    So could someone please explain to an outsider what has caused all this? And where is it headed

    Is it the FFA active rules? If this new group grows in Bay 1 next season and nobody goes to the designated area I can see the club and the FFA doing something about it (what I dunno).

    Is it because of a bit of friction between individuals - if so grow a set, sit down in the pub and mediate. Club comes first.

    Is it a genuine thought to have multiple actives? TBH I don't think we are big enough for that yet.

    And a final question - why is active support so much better at a Gypos away game than it is at the home version? What can you replicate?
    I'm not a part of active support. My perception on this is that the fans are condensed into 2 bays at the gypos, instead of spread across a stadium. Perhaps it can be assumed the more passionate fan travels as well - so perhaps through peer pressure of the greater number cheering and chanting feel the need to join in. At home games, I'm one of only a handful who sing NTUA where I sit. All of a sudden we are surrounded by more like-minded folk because we are corralled into a bay and the noise amplifies.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 15-03-2017 at 11:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  20. #40
    Senior Member Jetmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    4,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I'm not a part of active support. My perception on this is that the fans are condensed into 2 bays at the gypos, instead of spread across a stadium. Perhaps it can be assumed the more passionate fan travels as well - so perhaps through peer pressure of the greater number cheering and chanting feel the need to join in. At home games, I'm one of only a handful who sing NTUA where I sit. All of a sudden we are surrounded by more like-minded folk because we are corralled into a bay and the noice amplifies.
    Yep - sounds spot on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •