Thread for whinging about the FFA and there mistakes in governance of the game in this country

As I am pretty good with coming up with a gripe and I ain't a fan of Buckley, Lowy and co and the way they run the game I thought I would let rip with the first of my many gripes with the FFA.

The HAL season is too short and starts the wrong time of the year.

It is down to these individuals at FFA HQ that the season starts in October to allegedly try and avoid the media hype surrounding the egg balls finals series so now we wait til after the Egg ball is finished.

As far as I am concerned this is the wrong move.

How about looking after the people they should be and that is Football supporters in this country. Yes the people who actually do support the game. The idea of playing in October to allow positive publicity may draw a few more of the casual followers and the sports lovers who follow a range of sports but why does the game bend over backwards to appeal to these people and put the interests of the people who do support the game second??

Move the season back to Late August 1st week of September and stand our ground. Our game should not be playing second fiddle to these imposters of sports. By moving our season to avoid theirs the FFA are actually selling our game short by admitting a defeat.

Next part of this involves extending our season. Why can't we play each team in the HAL 4 times?? Many other 10 team Leagues around the world do it successfully why can't we??

It would give us an extra 2 months of the season in a heart beat so instead of being a 6 month season we would be an 8 month season. Getting much closer to the European season length also of 9-10 months.

At the end of the day maybe I am just a little pissed off as I have been waiting 3 months for our season to start and I have just under another 3 months to go.

FFA are selling me short with a lack of Football and need to rectify this