Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 FFA Cup

Magic V Greek's at Wanderers, who will Olympic be supporting

Edgy V City will be televised you can guarantee that. Question is that will Edgy be able to play it at Jack Mclaughlan or forced to play it else where.

FFA can I make a suggestion.
    Jets V Perth at No2 on a Wednesday night thanks, nothing against Wanderers Oval but we are call "Newcastle" Jets it would be a top idea to play the game in Newcastle.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Jets V Perth at No2 on a Wednesday night thanks, nothing against Wanderers Oval but we are call "Newcastle" Jets it would be a top idea to play the game in Newcastle.
    Are you suggesting they relocated regular season games too since we aren't the New Lambton Jets?

FFS, one of the daftest things I have read on here in forever (mostly because Membah is banned).

should be at nesbitt

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    should be at nesbitt
    Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    should be at nesbitt
    Indeed...spiritual home of Newy football.

Are you suggesting they relocated regular season games too since we aren't the New Lambton Jets?

FFS, one of the daftest things I have read on here in forever (mostly because Membah is banned).
    The game won't be at Hunter stadium that much is almost a guarantee, rather than have it at wanderers like last year put it at No2 on a Wednesday.
    Wednesday in town, student night bars/restaurants would appreciate the extra clientel, most local clubs train Tuesday/Thursday, No2 hosted the national side so it should be fine for an FFA Cup game and it's the perfect size for the crowd that would be expected.

Please point out the negativesof playing at No2?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

The game won't be at Hunter stadium that much is almost a guarantee, rather than have it at wanderers like last year put it at No2 on a Wednesday.
    Wednesday in town, student night bars/restaurants would appreciate the extra clientel, most local clubs train Tuesday/Thursday, No2 hosted the national side so it should be fine for an FFA Cup game and it's the perfect size for the crowd that would be expected.

No real negatives apart from having to pay the Wanderers and NHRU to use their ground. They'll no doubt kick up a fuss but would be a great venue and perfect size for a mid-week cup game. Could possibly be a good alternate for Edgeworth too if they can't get Jack McLaughlan on Fox Sports (if they're on TV). Don't know what the lighting is at No.2 but you'd think good enough to have Fox film there.

Edit: *that's if the Wanderers own the ground. On second thought it's probably council-owned. In which case no negatives at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    No real negatives apart from having to pay the Wanderers and NHRU to use their ground. They'll no doubt kick up a fuss but would be a great venue and perfect size for a mid-week cup game. Could possibly be a good alternate for Edgeworth too if they can't get Jack McLaughlan on Fox Sports (if they're on TV). Don't know what the lighting is at No.2 but you'd think good enough to have Fox film there.

Edit: *that's if the Wanderers own the ground. On second thought it's probably council-owned. In which case no negatives at all.
    Correct it's Council own but NHRU have a good deal as they helped fund it. Also I agree on the alternative venue for Edgy.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Yes!

Edgeworth will need lighting of at least Lux500 to host the A-league team at Jack McLaughlan, and at least 1200lux if it's to be shown as the main game on fox.

A simple google maps and there is no way they have the 1200lux for fox.
    Go jetties

I think the game v Perth should be played in Wingham.

Just putting it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Edgeworth will need lighting of at least Lux500 to host the A-league team at Jack McLaughlan, and at least 1200lux if it's to be shown as the main game on fox.

A simple google maps and there is no way they have the 1200lux for fox.
    Could have sworn it was 400lux for Fox. Is there a chance of Edgy being able to bring in some temp lighting of some sort to meet the 1200lux minimum. May sound like a stupid question but I'm not too savvy with lighting.

lol wat? go away for a few days and the membah gets benched? insane.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I think the game v Perth should be played in Wingham.

Just putting it out there.
    Yeah good one
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Can it be played on artificial turf? Speeds point is my bet if so. Help to build the relationship with nnsw football

All Newy teams will lose. Short attention span for me in the FFA Cup

gunghalin v sydney olympic down here.

brilliant, will likely be at mckellar park or hawker (synthetic). both a short bike ride (although it will be -3 probably at kick off).

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    lol wat? go away for a few days and the membah gets benched? insane.
    it's a conspiracy
    we will loose

Yeah....I'm still scratchin' me head over AfterBirth Glory....again ffs?

I never suggested there were any negatives to playing at No2 just that your reasoning was daft... "Can we please move our cup game to NEWCASTLE since we are the NEWCASTLE JETS?" was the daft bit. As if somehow playing at Broadmeadow for a cup game makes us less Newcastle than playing every single home game at New Lambton.