Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many members will we get ?

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    the plastics that you speak of were surely long gone for the past 2-3 seasons anyway, so if anything the changes might sway them back.
    The plastics that the good Member is referring to are the 4-5k that were part of the membership base last year but couldn't be assed showing up by the end of the year of which I was one* (hence the 5k crowds last few weeks).

*except it's been established I'm not a plastic but instead a superdooperfan.

I think we will see similar numbers to last season, so I'm predicting a tad over 10,000.

A lot of people I know who weren't coming back are saying they are feeling obliged to give the club another go under the new regime.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I think we will see similar numbers to last season, so I'm predicting a tad over 10,000.

A lot of people I know who weren't coming back are saying they are feeling obliged to give the club another go under the new regime.
    Definite swing to the staying party

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Probably too early to call at this stage, if a quality signing or two was announced in the next month then that would certainly boost numbers. Will be interesting to see just how much the "community engagement" plan actually entices more people to sign up too.
    I think overall the general mood is a positive one but it's hard to gauge just how many people got totally turned off for good after the Tinkler/Stubbins shenanigans of last season.
    Some are saying the FFA Cup is not important but a good positive display and a win over Perth in a couple of weeks time could be all it takes to get a lot of people back on board again....yes we are that fickle!!!
    The Jets woeful display against Perth in the FFA cup last year and Stubbins being tactically, mentally, and socially piss poor is why I didn't buy season tickets last season. I simply didn't want to endorse the shit that was going down at the club.

This year I don't see us challenging for a title or even a finals birth. However, this year we have a coach who appears to be a professional and for that is the reason I'm willing to buy into the rebuilding bullshit one more time.

we have hit 5384 members all the renewals numbers are kicking in

Actually, after all that has gone down and with two months to the season, that is ok.

It's not too bad... but given that it was rejoining members, that's 5k from last year that haven't opted to auto renew.

grim - definitely glass half empty

could be they are holding off until closer to the season. why give FFA your money until you need to?

we are currently 4th in the list of most members for this season.

I wrote to the Jerks a lot last season saying I wouldn't renew if Stubbins was still around.

Felt obliged to renew, seeing as though they dumped him.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    It's not too bad... but given that it was rejoining members, that's 5k from last year that haven't opted to auto renew.
    Isn't there an auto renew box to tick? So many of the members last season may have opted not to tick that box when they signed for last season if u catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    grim - definitely glass half empty

could be they are holding off until closer to the season. why give FFA your money until you need to?

we are currently 4th in the list of most members for this season.
    No, I'm part of the razor gang. From what I can see, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be and we will be downsizing as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Isn't there an auto renew box to tick? So many of the members last season may have opted not to tick that box when they signed for last season if u catch my drift.
    That's 100% correct mate.
    Also many Members opt for the perpetual payment plan (like myself) which automatically renews every season unless you notify the club that you are opting out.

Shitcunce sent me a message that I had opted to auto renew when we specifically said not to when we brought them.

Filled out the form and sent it back to opt out.

Lets hope it all goes smoothly.

@NewcastleJetsFC: Hi @lquiquer - No. They are just the members that chose not to auto-renew. Many (over 1k) have indicated they will renew at a later date.
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

member count has hit 6022 if we can get another 2k I think we will be doing ok considering what has gone down

Quote Originally Posted by R Ramjet View Post
    member count has hit 6022 if we can get another 2k I think we will be doing ok considering what has gone down
    That's 89 more since we signed Leonardo...

Banned
    So I go away on Holidays. A few days before I go the Membership details for upcoming season are announced.

Have a look but as going away I go **** it I deal with when I get back.

I away for a few weeks not really looking to hard at finances etc. Get home not really check mail either

Get round to checking some mail last night and find the Khunts at Jets have decided to try to renew my membership.

Good thing I had actually changed bank accounts as they tried hitting up an account I have still but has little money in so the ****er bounced.

Now considering I have been a member in past and have never been hit up for Auto Renewal how come this time I get hit up for it??

Bunch of ****ing khunts of the highest order running the club. What sort of shitty business practice is this they run??

I will renew when I am ready. The choice to renew is mine and it is not a decision a bunch of useless khunts who shitted me to tears last season get to make.

Khunts want to re engage with community?? Well **** this practice of auto renewal off.

Run the ****ing club properly so I am chomping at the bit to renew my membership because I am happy with how things are at my club.

Not get a situation so I am not renewing until I feel ready and withholding my cash as a sign of protest at how shit the ****ing club is and how piss poorly they have treated our fans
    Last edited by MFKS; 29-08-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So I go away on Holidays. A few days before I go the Membership details for upcoming season are announced.

Have a look but as going away I go **** it I deal with when I get back.

I away for a few weeks not really looking to hard at finances etc. Get home not really check mail either

Get round to checking some mail last night and find the Khunts at Jets have decided to try to renew my membership.

Good thing I had actually changed bank accounts as they tried hitting up an account I have still but has little money in so the ****er bounced.

Now considering I have been a member in past and have never been hit up for Auto Renewal how come this time I get hit up for it??

Bunch of ****ing khunts of the highest order running the club. What sort of shitty business practice is this they run??

I will renew when I am ready. The choice to renew is mine and it is not a decision a bunch of useless khunts who shitted me to tears last season get to make.

Khunts want to re engage with community?? Well **** this practice of auto renewal off.

Run the ****ing club properly so I am chomping at the bit to renew my membership because I am happy with how things are at my club.

Not get a situation so I am not renewing until I feel ready and withholding my cash as a sign of protest at how shit the ****ing club is and how piss poorly they have treated our fans
    Maybe read the ****ing Emails and it will give you a detailed answer on all questions you just asked?

Actually forget about that just rant on the forum instead

P.S renew already you plastic kent.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I'm with Member. They sent the first new member letter for this year saying I was on auto-renew when we specifically made sure we weren't when we got them (we did it in person).
    Someone def changed them and it's a complete shitkhunt way to go about your bizniss.

**** this club.

Looking forward to the club outsourcing the membership payments to Nigeria next season.