Not sure if my earlier thread was posted, might not have pressed the button. For those who don't know I run Newysports.com and put up an article on Monday, criticising NNSWF and their operations (http://www.newysports.com/2015/07/op...-struggle.html). The Facebook link has over 7000 views and 800+ people have read the article and I've had dozens praise me for it. Now I'm trying to round up some complaints from Facebook, my website and here to try and make a list to take to a meeting I have with NNSWF CEO David Eland next week.

I'm only young and inexperienced in meetings so I'd love to have some backing support to take with me to the meeting. I feel strongly about this and that's why I've risked my reputation and called out NNSWF. If you've got any complaints or potential solutions to some of the problems, please comment below! This could get 0 replies, it could get 100s, but I feel Northern will more likely listen to me if I tell them how many people have spoken up.

I was thinking of making a short petition on a one of those petition sites, not to protest but just to get an exact number on how many people support the call for change.

Thanks and mods feel free to delete if my earlier thread pops up but it's been an hour. Cheers guys!