Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Player movements

2016 Player movements

I'll start this off with Hamilton Olympic securing the signing of former A league player Leo Bertos.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    I'll start this off with Hamilton Olympic securing the signing of former A league player Leo Bertos.
    I think this a great signing, he should rip in this league

how did he end up there??

Fantastic news.
    Any similar signings of that degree?

Matt Paul to Jaffas I have heard. Can anyone confirm

I heard Leo trained/trialled with the Jets only a few weeks ago and was considered very ordinary. Lets hope he brings something great to the NPL and not just another washed up ex A-League player looking for a fat pay check.

Any truth that the Jaffas are looking at the Griffiths brothers for 2016? Whats there where a bouts at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by terryk View Post
    I heard Leo trained/trialled with the Jets only a few weeks ago and was considered very ordinary. Lets hope he brings something great to the NPL and not just another washed up ex A-League player looking for a fat pay check.
    Heard about this and gave a buzz to a mate living in Auckland, New Zealand... He thought that Leo's legs have more km's in them than Jason Cullina's, bad knees/ankles something. Still a coup for the competition, so who will be next to get Craig Kerry's fingers in a buzz with a Herald exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by terryk View Post
    What's the difference, washed up A league players getting a fat cheque or never has beens bleeding clubs dry

fr , I know you the man that knows the most about football in nnsw. but please spare us the sour grapes . haven't you got some local toilets to rate on trip advisor ?

Can't manage to see any sour grapes in my statement, maybe your jealous or something, anyways, moving on

I got strong mail that Warren Mills is a special for he Best Dressed Award. They say that he's a real chance of taking out the big one at the Melbourne Cup carnival if he has a crack at it. Garn Millsy you can do it, get the trifecta , Minor Premiership, Premiership ' Romantic Dream and Luskin Star rolled into one, out of Newy into the big time

Quote Originally Posted by the acolyte View Post
    i got strong mail that warren mills is a special for he best dressed award. They say that he's a real chance of taking out the big one at the melbourne cup carnival if he has a crack at it. Garn millsy you can do it, get the trifecta , minor premiership, premiership ' romantic dream and luskin star rolled into one, out of newy into the big time
    wtf!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Acolyte View Post
    I got strong mail that Warren Mills is a special for he Best Dressed Award. They say that he's a real chance of taking out the big one at the Melbourne Cup carnival if he has a crack at it. Garn Millsy you can do it, get the trifecta , Minor Premiership, Premiership ' Romantic Dream and Luskin Star rolled into one, out of Newy into the big time
    You left off biggest Wanker in Newy football, sorry ForeverRed but you were a close 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Matt Paul to Jaffas I have heard. Can anyone confirm
    Not true

Looks like a ban for zico boz,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Looks like a ban for zico boz,
    Just being honest FR or is WM untouchable on here aswell as at NNSWF?
    MFKS will be shattered he isn't in my top 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Just being honest FR or is WM untouchable on here aswell as at NNSWF?
    MFKS will be shattered he isn't in my top 2
    Shattered would mean I actually value your opinion and be in a position to feel emotional about it.

Good thing I don't give a rats arse

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    rightyo then - bannings for everyone

you have until this evening to apologise otherwise I'll give your real names too

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    rightyo then - bannings for everyone

you have until this evening to apologise otherwise I'll give your real names too
    I'd speak to your lawyer before carrying out that threat. *not being a smart ass*