Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Player movements

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    rightyo then - bannings for everyone

you have until this evening to apologise otherwise I'll give your real names too
    2bb4b0a3a5c5286af881efed5100b77413bbf1464777132acfe4c78f0f46368f.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Heard Edgeworth and Magic have former A/League players poised to sign and the gunners will soon anounce a significant signing (any news on that FR)

Can't help there, I'm retired

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    rightyo then - bannings for everyone

you have until this evening to apologise otherwise I'll give your real names too
    Fellow forum members,

I Suppose I best start this off and say I'm deeply sorry that people are offended by my previous post and I shall not refer to any member of this fanatstic forum as being one who chronic masturbates in future posts.

Please accept this as a sincere retraction of my earlier jibe at WM, FR & my great mate MFKS.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    and here I was about to let out that you weren't actually the real Zico

see kids, isn't it wonderful when we all play nice?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Can't help there, I'm retired
    Didn't you retire once before

Anyone know why Magic didnt get the Newcastle Rugby League Grand Finals ? Wouldnt be hard to chuck some goal posts up, and they definitely could do with some extra cash ? GO THE SCORPS

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Anyone know why Magic didnt get the Newcastle Rugby League Grand Finals ? Wouldnt be hard to chuck some goal posts up, and they definitely could do with some extra cash ? GO THE SCORPS
    Apparently the toilets weren’t up to scratch

I can confirm that Warren Mills has just returned from a lightning trip to Milan Fashion Week where he was a special VIP & has returned with quite a collection of new season suits & ties just in time for the Awards galas. In further developments Warren has been short listed for the 2016 season of Dancing With The Stars & his management is currently in negotiations with Channel 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Didn't you retire once before
    Yes, this time for real

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Nnswf lost the hosting rights

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Yes, this time for real
    Why, burnt out?

The NPL is a vicious circle, the most money wins

Yes and yes

Any news on player movements ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Heard Edgeworth and Magic have former A/League players poised to sign and the gunners will soon anounce a significant signing (any news on that FR)
    Any ideas on who? I would bet it would be Mcbreen at Edgy tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedymetric View Post
    I can confirm that Warren Mills has just returned from a lightning trip to Milan Fashion Week where he was a special VIP & has returned with quite a collection of new season suits & ties just in time for the Awards galas. In further developments Warren has been short listed for the 2016 season of Dancing With The Stars & his management is currently in negotiations with Channel 7.

**** people must be Jealous of millsy. 85% of people in this town are nobody's and are slagging a bloke cause of his attire the other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    **** people must be Jealous of millsy. 85% of people in this town are nobody's and are slagging a bloke cause of his attire the other week.
    Be careful mentioning that name......Boz gets touchy when WM is mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    I'm not having a dig at Millsy, I'm an Edgey & Millsy fan. He has done more for Edgey & the game locally than most over a long period of time. I am just using a bit of humour to have a go at the blokes who are more worried about what he wears or that he was wearing a Jaffas scarf rather than what he puts back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    I'd speak to your lawyer before carrying out that threat. *not being a smart ass*
    lol, plenty of ways around that. wouldnt push it

I'm with you Speedymetric. I wasn't slinging off at Warren Mills , I was slinging off at those that could find no better way to critisize him than to have a go about Edgeworths success and the fact that he takes pride in his appearance. I was slinging off at those that could not find a better excuse to critisize Millsy than being well dressed and Edgy's success . Some can't handle the success of rival clubs but that's what competition is about, I feel for the engraver that had to take Magic's name off the trophy , maybe he'll wait a bit longer next year. And to those that are obviously being nagged by their womenfolk to tidy themselves up , and the aforesaid naggers using Millsy as an example, that's easier to overcome. Just dress better. Then there's Tonester of [ WTF], who gets none of it . As this post didn't involve young Birdy his total lack of comprehension is understandable