Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Player movements

Quote Originally Posted by The Acolyte View Post
    I'm with you Speedymetric. I wasn't slinging off at Warren Mills , I was slinging off at those that could find no better way to critisize him than to have a go about Edgeworths success and the fact that he takes pride in his appearance. I was slinging off at those that could not find a better excuse to critisize Millsy than being well dressed and Edgy's success . Some can't handle the success of rival clubs but that's what competition is about, I feel for the engraver that had to take Magic's name off the trophy , maybe he'll wait a bit longer next year. And to those that are obviously being nagged by their womenfolk to tidy themselves up , and the aforesaid naggers using Millsy as an example, that's easier to overcome. Just dress better. Then there's Tonester of [ WTF], who gets none of it . As this post didn't involve young Birdy his total lack of comprehension is understandable
    I thought this was the player movement thread

I helped a player move his furniture on Saturday, does that count?

Dylan Murphy from California too weston! Go weston!

Good to see you he points system doing its job, not

Hakan Canli - jaffas
    Chris Berlin - Magic
    Dan Johnson - Southy
    Matt Darr - Southy

All to the buds

Its gunna be a good year for adamstown next year,
    With these quality players and the squad from this year the green and red might just shake up the comp..

Quote Originally Posted by Buds View Post
    Hakan Canli - jaffas
    Chris Berlin - Magic
    Dan Johnson - Southy
    Matt Darr - Southy

All to the buds

Its gunna be a good year for adamstown next year,
    With these quality players and the squad from this year the green and red might just shake up the comp..
    Wouldn't call them quality players. Chris, at 33? has probably seen his best days and i don't see him making much of an impact. Hakan hasn hardly started a game in the last 3 seasons at magic and jaffas and his low workrate won't see him get many starts under Law. Johnson is solid without being quality. Darr imo is the best out of the 4

I'm with you Speedymetric. I wasn't slinging off at Warren Mills , I was slinging off at those that could find no better way to critisize him than to have a go about Edgeworths success and the fact that he takes pride in his appearance. I was slinging off at those that could not find a better excuse to critisize Millsy than being well dressed and Edgy's success . Some can't handle the success of rival clubs but that's what competition is about, I feel for the engraver that had to take Magic's name off the trophy , maybe he'll wait a bit longer next year. And to those that are obviously being nagged by their womenfolk to tidy themselves up , and the aforesaid naggers using Millsy as an example, that's easier to overcome. Just dress better. Then there's Tonester of [ WTF], who gets none of it . As this post didn't involve young Birdy his total lack of comprehension is understandable
    Leave me out of this triviality I'm not interested in dealing with intellectual pygmies at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Leave me out of this triviality I'm not interested in dealing with intellectual pygmies at this point in time.
    Has young Birdy decided on where he'll be at next year Tonester?
    Last edited by prawnhead; 28-09-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling

Quote Originally Posted by prawnhead View Post
    Has young Birdy decided on where he'll be at next year Tonester?
    When I last saw him he hadn't made up his mind because he wasn't sure when he was going overseas. I reckon he'll either go to Olympic or play on the Central Coast with his brother at Terrigal. They don't pay but will look after his rego & ref's fees.I've got no idea.

Might as well wrap this thread up, weston have the best pick up of the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Goweston View Post
    Might as well wrap this thread up, weston have the best pick up of the off-season.
    Enlighten us please

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    When I last saw him he hadn't made up his mind because he wasn't sure when he was going overseas. I reckon he'll either go to Olympic or play on the Central Coast with his brother at Terrigal. They don't pay but will look after his rego & ref's fees.I've got no idea.
    What's the level like in the top league down there mate? How does it compare to NBN or New FM up here?

What is the significance of Magic being mentioned in these posts about WM, who for the record is a descent and committed local football volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Wouldn't call them quality players. Chris, at 33? has probably seen his best days and i don't see him making much of an impact. Hakan hasn hardly started a game in the last 3 seasons at magic and jaffas and his low workrate won't see him get many starts under Law. Johnson is solid without being quality. Darr imo is the best out of the 4
    well hopefully your proven wrong. they have a good track record and i would rather them in my team then not..

Word is that Lakes are using a write your own cheque approach with players in order to get promoted. Some clubs never learn from their previous mistakes.

Who is there to buy and where would they play With 5 walker brothers and a keeper and I assume Sean Matthews there's only room for a select few at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Word is that Lakes are using a write your own cheque approach with players in order to get promoted. Some clubs never learn from their previous mistakes.
    If zico is bagging lakes they must have tried to sign a magic player and offered them more than magic did

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Sounds like most clubs in the NPL ,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Sounds like most clubs in the NPL ,
    Not southy thou

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Not southy thou
    they are not in NPL