Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: we're gonna win the league

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Ok. A few pints, points.
    If you play left or right back, you’re probably the worst player in your team, no, you are the worst. Jamie Carragher summed it up best when he said “no one wants to be a Gary Neville” and if you do you’re a ****ing grub and the worst player, so shut up. You’ve been shafted there because you failed in other positions or you saw it coming and jumped in yourself, good on you. See Jason Hoffmann. It’s not the Hoff’s fault though, he should never have been given a pro contract in the first place. If only Brody Mooy got the chance to play right back or maybe even left back. Did he? He did, didn’t he? **** me.

If you are a local or a loyal servant, that does not give you the right to wear the clubs colours year after year dishing up shit. See ben Kanta, Ben Kennedy, Jason Hoffman. Galloway, Virgili, Pepper finally got their desert. Where was Josh Small, Alex Pollozi, Harry Maguire, Kale Bradbury, Jon Griffiths’ chance to **** things up for everyone. Hooley even got a go.

There is no such thing as a Newy culture, unless you mean continually shitting in my mouth.

If you think this article, if you want to call it an article, has a sour grape taste, it probably does and it probably needs proof reading by David Lowe. Call it a Showedown! ****ing clever.

Now, to the Jerks…. Wait. The people who sit behind or in front of active support, get ****ed. Although it would help if the rowdies stood behind the goals on the hill. Just do it, Rowdies. Lowie, check spelling of Rowdies please.

Hoffman, you really need to be able to cross a ball. ****.

Now, Jerks. The Mariners really had it right when they called us that. What kind of town continually dishes prawn and shit sandwiches and calls it culture.
    We have had a pretty good start to the year in a ten team comp in which the top six go to the Showeground at the end. Yet there are still a few things to check out. I.e.

*Ben Kanta still can’t pass a ball. Should have been let go a long time ago.
    *People are raving about our left and right backs doing their jobs. Yay.
    *If Roy goes down, we actually don’t have another striker, ha-ha.
    *Nabbout can’t cross a ball.

If I could be bothered, there is something to say about everyone else but I’ll leave it for Ljubo’s book.

I was actually going to finish this with positivity but I just realised it all left me when I was a 15 year old boy waiting for the gates to open 2 hours before kick-off so I could be the first to sit in bay 2 in the stinking hot sun with my scarf wrapped around my face. I didn’t even know I couldn’t afford the shit piss behind the bar and I wouldn’t be able to 10 years later. I even missed the days of pretending to be hard at the tenzo.

All I know is Brodie Mooy played up top and Craig Deans is still a coach.
    What am I supposed to do?

Written by Lorry Maginna
    A few too many pints of bitter is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    A few too many pints of bitter is my guess.

haha yew

that's good jeterpool.

I actually think the reason I joined the foz v.1 was because I wanted to throw hands with someone who was giving Brody Mooy shit for being injured.

Then I met the Member and kind of forgot about everything else.

Good times.

Banned
    Ok. A few pints, points.
    If you play left or right back, you’re probably the worst player in your team, no, you are the worst. Jamie Carragher summed it up best when he said “no one wants to be a Gary Neville” and if you do you’re a ****ing grub and the worst player, so shut up. You’ve been shafted there because you failed in other positions or you saw it coming and jumped in yourself, good on you. See Jason Hoffmann. It’s not the Hoff’s fault though, he should never have been given a pro contract in the first place. If only Brody Mooy got the chance to play right back or maybe even left back. Did he? He did, didn’t he? **** me.

If you are a local or a loyal servant, that does not give you the right to wear the clubs colours year after year dishing up shit. See ben Kanta, Ben Kennedy, Jason Hoffman. Galloway, Virgili, Pepper finally got their desert. Where was Josh Small, Alex Pollozi, Harry Maguire, Kale Bradbury, Jon Griffiths’ chance to **** things up for everyone. Hooley even got a go.

There is no such thing as a Newy culture, unless you mean continually shitting in my mouth.

If you think this article, if you want to call it an article, has a sour grape taste, it probably does and it probably needs proof reading by David Lowe. Call it a Showedown! ****ing clever.

Now, to the Jerks…. Wait. The people who sit behind or in front of active support, get ****ed. Although it would help if the rowdies stood behind the goals on the hill. Just do it, Rowdies. Lowie, check spelling of Rowdies please.

Hoffman, you really need to be able to cross a ball. ****.

Now, Jerks. The Mariners really had it right when they called us that. What kind of town continually dishes prawn and shit sandwiches and calls it culture.
    We have had a pretty good start to the year in a ten team comp in which the top six go to the Showeground at the end. Yet there are still a few things to check out. I.e.

*Ben Kanta still can’t pass a ball. Should have been let go a long time ago.
    *People are raving about our left and right backs doing their jobs. Yay.
    *If Roy goes down, we actually don’t have another striker, ha-ha.
    *Nabbout can’t cross a ball.

If I could be bothered, there is something to say about everyone else but I’ll leave it for Ljubo’s book.

I was actually going to finish this with positivity but I just realised it all left me when I was a 15 year old boy waiting for the gates to open 2 hours before kick-off so I could be the first to sit in bay 2 in the stinking hot sun with my scarf wrapped around my face. I didn’t even know I couldn’t afford the shit piss behind the bar and I wouldn’t be able to 10 years later. I even missed the days of pretending to be hard at the tenzo.

All I know is Brodie Mooy played up top and Craig Deans is still a coach.
    What am I supposed to do?

Written by Lorry Maginna
    Solid post

I really enjoyed Boss's post and there were some fairly decent points raised in it tbh.

A fellow Josh Small admirer - my man

Roy being the solo striker is definitely a massive concern, one that definitely has not gone unsaid on these forums or in the Jerkstream Podcast. Boss do you listen to the pod? Genuinely interested in your honest feedback of it.

I am also very interested in your thoughts on Dimi Petratos. Curious to see the hate or love you have for him. Because what Nabbout lacks in crossing ability I find Petratos more than compensates for.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I really enjoyed Boss's post and there were some fairly decent points raised in it tbh.

A fellow Josh Small admirer - my man

Roy being the solo striker is definitely a massive concern, one that definitely has not gone unsaid on these forums or in the Jerkstream Podcast. Boss do you listen to the pod? Genuinely interested in your honest feedback of it.

I am also very interested in your thoughts on Dimi Petratos. Curious to see the hate or love you have for him. Because what Nabbout lacks in crossing ability I find Petratos more than compensates for.
    Kosta Petratos has time at striker doesnt he?? Thought that was Merricks back up plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Did Champness play any striker at Roar?

Banned
    You cunce getting way ahead of yourselves

Can still deploy Boogaard up front Laybutt style as a pinch hitter

Plan B

Banned
    After just watching Smurfs play it safe to say we are the best side in the comp

This title is ours to throw away

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

Banned

Bump

The only danger we have is ourselves

1/10 thread.

As in, first out of ten. Just like us.

Allo boys

Who's comin south for beers next week yeww

Ok. A few pints, points.
    Written by Lorry Maginna
    Post of the year and will be hard to run down now.

btw because of this, Hoff learned how to cross and Kanta learned how to pass/finish.

Yes, employing useless locals is stoopid in trying to get rezultz. Although I do advocate that if we are bottom 3 I'd prefer 11 locals just cutting everything that moves each week.
    Last edited by hawk; 12-11-2017 at 11:20 AM.

we're only three wins outside 7th place boys. plenty of time left in the season to reach our goal.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    we're only three wins outside 7th place boys. plenty of time left in the season to reach our goal.
    21 more weeks on top 2 games in the finals

Invincibles

6 down

23 to go

Ours to **** up

just letting you blokes know if gorgeous george wins us a title hes going straight in the vacant spot on the Jets Mt Rushmore.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Dimi is a god. My one good prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week