Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 15/16 HAL Round 03 | Newcastle Jets vs Melbourne Victory | Friday 23/10/15 ko 740pm

5 all would have been a fair result, what about berisha walking off without shaking hands, what a flog

I wouldn't write Milos off yet. Yeah he missed plenty of sitters but isn't it a positive he had plenty of sitters? He ran and worked all night. On another day he might have scored 3 of them.

i am livid with milos, but when was the last time we had a big unit like the rainmaker get into spots like him? go on big milos ya ledge

still fuming at him, however, as he would have won me a shit ton of cash if he put any of his first half goals away - but he is the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by Liam26 View Post
    I wouldn't write Milos off yet. Yeah he missed plenty of sitters but isn't it a positive he had plenty of sitters? He ran and worked all night. On another day he might have scored 3 of them.
    I agree, missed some sitters, but I have a feeling he will click soon and be a great pickup for us.

You know, on nights like this I always take a few moments to revel in the misery of
    some other bharstards that are suffering....for a change.
    Tards foz, page 10 onwards - Post #161 is where I place the goal comments onwards.
    http://www.melbournevictory.net/show...35#post3686235

Long live Carney the spud!

feed the beast and he will score

The fact that the goal pwned Vuk-a-beotch isn't lost on me either.

Long live Carney the spud...again!

I'm enjoying the meltdown on the Tards Forum. They are attributing the loss down to bad refereeing and goal keeper error.

Drawing a very long bow indeed. Too many lazy khunts in the midfield being caught out by Kanta and Poljak was what lost them the game.

Finkler is a deadest waste of space if he is forced to compete for the ball. Bloke has a heart the size of a pea.

With respect to big Milos I reckon he did a ton of work tonight and I am more than happy to give him time. The battle is getting into scoring positions and he's doing that with ease.

I will not be surprised when he scores a double or better in coming weeks.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 24-10-2015 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    he was honking
    Disagree. Thought he did extremely well when left one on one with barbs and co. Made some clean tackles and held his own imo.

Cowburn. We is he not a first contracted player?! Someone will pick him up for sure if we don't act.

Milos is a weapon; will score many goals.

Leonardo is awesome to watch. Melbourne were shitting bricks every time he got the ball.

Good to see that muscats real tackle efforts came out! Poljak nearly lost his ankle last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    You know, on nights like this I always take a few moments to revel in the misery of
    some other bharstards that are suffering....for a change.
    Tards foz, page 10 onwards - Post #161 is where I place the goal comments onwards.
    http://www.melbournevictory.net/show...35#post3686235

Long live Carney the spud!
    Ha ha that's the best read I've had in ages. Many more blow ups than here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Season is ova. Boys are cooked. Kev out. Bes out. Demolish AAMI Park. Hire Mehmet Durakovic.
    One of my favourite

Victory Foz is full of Lolz.

To me a massive change from last week was the 'out-ball' from defence into Leonardo. We couldn't get out last week but this week we had some sort of transition.. it made us look competent. When he does manage to beat the first man we were straight on the attack.

Poljak beside Kanta seems to work pretty well too. Poljak has the legs to get up and down, however he is either too scared to force the pass or he's been told to just give it one of the 3 attacking mids. (not a bad idea to be honest.)

Milosh the poor stupid a$$faced legend... haha. I guess i'd rather have a striker who is missing opportunities than a striker who doesn't get any chances. I can see him get a hat-trick at some point this season, if that first one goes in so does the second and third...

Also, i'm gonna claim that we have one of the best back-lines in the league this year. We don't seem to allow the ball into our 6 yard box much at all. 2 DMs is working great at making us hard to break down, and we don't anyone good enough to shield by themselves, so 2 DMs all season for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

http://www.melbournevictory.net/show...89#post3685489

Despite what he says, couscous isn't supporting us anymore. See post 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Not sure what the Jackson hate was about, bloke kept barbarouses quiet all night.

My only concern would be him over committing to a player who was a tad less predictable, as every time he tackled barbarouses, he picked his dominant foot and stepped in front of it... Someone who's willing to step off their weak foot and has a bit of pace will be his true test.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Disagree. Thought he did extremely well when left one on one with barbs and co. Made some clean tackles and held his own imo.
    he should have cost us one or two goals in the first half with his hesitancy. he dawdled on the ball too and looked like he was shitting himself. fair enough he's only young and would have been nervous, but he didn't have a good game at all. barbs skipped past him at will.

cowburn came on and showed him how it's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

I feel like I am going to have a heart attack just reading victory's forum :S

They are so stressed

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    how bad was victory's midfield btw
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

"Get ******. Fold all the clubs, fold the leage, ban soccer in Australia, censor SBS's the world game and champions league games. Im done, im going to watch the Phantom menace"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    http://www.melbournevictory.net/show...89#post3685489

Despite what he says, couscous isn't supporting us anymore. See post 23
    Reasonable grounds. There was no good reason for ditching the cinnamon.