Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 15/16 HAL Round 05 | Newcastle Jets v Western Sydney | Saturday 07/11/15 ko 515pm

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Agreed, but in that instance he should have gone long. That was a limp clearance.
    Oh I agree his only option was to pump it.
    Just larfs that Carney pulls shit like that all the time and everyone is like 'cool cool'.

Good to see that Brendan Santalab still remembers what Seb taught him at Sh!tney FC
    Diving kh**t

Match thrown away.
    How many subs did we make? 1??

Are the Red Blacked pricks gonna pay for breakage as well?

Jets came out in the second half and cut the wanderers to bits.
    We scored a good goal from a set piece and looked to have the game in the bag.
    Milos has a brain snap in defence and WSW get a penalty they fully deserved.
    Then some sloppy marking at the top of the box gives Bitch Nicholls enough space to get a solid shot on target and into the back of the net.

The Positives for me though is Birraz. He Copped a leg in the head again today and the kid never even flinched.
    Add to that the many saves he made and regardless of the scoreline he can go home tonight knowing that he's done the team and the fans proud.

Never thought I'd see the day - but Birraz is now one of my favourite players.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 07-11-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    As hilarious as that was everyone should check out where his closet pass was (Carney). Bloke was standing 2m over the sideline.
    Not exactly offering many options.
    I also noticed his laziness of wanting to have anything to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Jets came out in the second half and cut the wanderers to bits.
    We scored a good goal from a set piece and looked to have the game in the bag.
    Milos has a brain snap in defence and WSW get a penalty they fully deserved.
    Then some sloppy marking at the top of the box gives Bitch Nicholls enough space to get a solid shot on target and into the back of the net.

The Positives for me though is Birraz. He Copped a leg in the head again today and the kid never even flinched.
    Add to that the many saves he made and regardless of the scoreline he can go home tonight knowing that he's done the team and the fans proud.

Never thought I'd see the day - but Birraz is now one of my favourite players.
    Had my rant.

Birraz + 10. Made some unbelievable saves; some almost point blank.
    Still think the soft as puss Pen was an equaliser for what all accounts looks to be offside goal for us.
    At the time I though it was an oggie tbh.

I thought with Carney that some of the hype was starting to catch up with him.
    Plenty of KISS moments gone begging and turnovers to fancy stuff that wasn't on.

Pissed orf....should've had those idiots buried after 60 mins. Kept giving the bsll away needlessly, poor decision making in the final third, lack of intensity at stages.
    And Birrashitti makes the same mistake that started the ongoing crucifiction of BK all those years ago...hate everyone and wish the world woukd drown in its own pus.

Not even going to call the penalty soft, it was just an absolute brain snap... There was absolutely no reason to even do that, the ball was lofted and had no power meaning any power would have to have been generated by the player at a shit angle, the best wsw could have hoped for was to loft one back across goal where we had an abundance of defenders... Just plain stupid really, should never have been considered.

Still positive signs, but definitely need to sharpen our strikers. Lots of wasted opportunities, and way too much of players trying to do too much

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    we were outplayed all game bar a good spell at the start of the second half.

no complaints with the loss.

still gutted though.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

When do we get to play shit teams like Victory and Roar again?

Need those easy points.

Always remember, when it mattered most, when we really needed these Red & Black Wally's to
    step up to the plate and go into bat for the rest of the A (League) team, they fail and failed miserably.
    To be the club that let the sCCuM win their one and only true star is a heavy burden.
    No amount of tifo, drumming or stolen chants can ever eradicate that scar from their now tarnished history.

Now, we have some wrongs to be righted next week. Same bat time, same bat channel.
    Better not be the same bat shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Always remember, when it mattered most, when we really needed these Red & Black Wally's to
    step up to the plate and go into bat for the rest of the A (League) team, they fail and failed miserably.
    To be the club that let the sCCuM win their one and only true star is a heavy burden.
    No amount of tifo, drumming or stolen chants can ever eradicate that scar from their now tarnished history.

Now, we have some wrongs to be righted next week. Same bat time, same bat channel.
    Better not be the same bat shit....
    I like the cut of this guys jib
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

hey bon i was right

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Plenty of KISS moments gone begging and turnovers to fancy stuff that wasn't on.
    Leo has to release the ball more quickly when going forward.

alivi made so many runs that he ignored everytime until too late then lost possession. ruins the other good sh1t he did.

How good are the Balkan 3 though they ****ing love it. Triff, Poljak and enver

Would have them for life, the passion they show us 3 times any other blokes in the team, not that they don't show it

I think the fact our 2 biggest chances minus the goal fell to boogard and kanta speaks volume as to why we didn't win

If that was one of the front 4 you would have assumed they would have banged in at least 1 of them.

When our first went in, that should have been at least 2-0 and put the game to bed. Playing 1 up front (which given our stock I agree with) means we have to be ultra clinical.

We weren't yesterday, and we paid the price

agreed m-bod, a lot to look forward to this year and unfortunately just didn't happen for us yesterday.

Trifunovic I have been impressed with. he will score 10+

We will win more than we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    hey bon i was right
    I was waiting for this..

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    How good are the Balkan 3 though they ****ing love it. Triff, Poljak and enver

Would have them for life, the passion they show us 3 times any other blokes in the team, not that they don't show it

I think the fact our 2 biggest chances minus the goal fell to boogard and kanta speaks volume as to why we didn't win

If that was one of the front 4 you would have assumed they would have banged in at least 1 of them.
    Interesting point when you break down why we lost, in effect we were let down by mistakes from players being at the "wrong end" of the field. Kanta and Boogs missing one-on-ones in the front third and Milos giving away a silly penalty in the box. Okay, with Boogs and Kanta making good runs and they found themselves in a great position to score but really does our #9 have to be in the box helping defend???

Banned
    To say we lost because we were not clinical finishing is wrong.

We lost because we played poorly against a piss poor opponent.

They were ****ing garbage. Make no mistake about it. They were only in the game after 80 mins as we hadn't been playing well enough to put a side as shit as them to the sword.

As for Leonardo bloke is garbage in my opinion. Some occasional nice touches but no ****ing end product.

Can't believe Millertime gave this bloke a contract and continues to ignore the Griff

So being more clinical doesn't put a poor team to the sword? In my opinion, that's up there with one of the more ridiculous statements on this whole forum