Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NPL Grounds

Quote Originally Posted by windy2203 View Post
    Have to agree there, as much as i would like to see the new sporting complexes in morissets surrounding areas, i cant see them doing two like they have planned.
    Some developments are tied to progress in new estates. Cameron Park will be commenced, and it will need a few locals to step up and make sure we get a junior club in there so it isn't lost to another sport.

But at the same time look at Fletcher.... how delayed was that development with NCC in charge and no new club we had one transfer and lost a facility to baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by curious_fan View Post
    But at the same time look at Fletcher.... how delayed was that development with NCC in charge and no new club we had one transfer and lost a facility to baseball.
    Actually, a new club formed this year called Fletcher FC. However, due to backroom deals between Plattsburg and NCC, and were shunted to Federal Park.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

For the Lake Macquarie Strategy through to 2020, have a read of the actual draft policy. http://www.lakemac.com.au/downloads/...D0DF260E68.pdf A lot more detail in there than the newspaper article.

It actually breaks down which facilities are being funded through s94 contributions, Voluntary Planning Agreements or which have already been allocated funds in capital works programs. I don't think that LMCC are being overly ambitious in the plan, as far as I am aware they got through most of the works in the previous plan.

Projects through to 2025 and 2030 have also been nominated, but no funding allocated.

It is great to see plenty happening in the grounds improvement space. Valo’s redevelopment is going full steam ahead, Edgy got the new facility only months ago and New Lambton are getting upgrades that will help them tick the facility criteria to move into NPL.