Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #NewyHelps Charity Campaign

We are currently sitting at $2675, and this Sunday marks the drawing of the raffle prizes. If you haven't yet donated, please go to the front page of the website & click the Newyhelps link to go to the donation page & raffle page to check out the prizes. Every $5 you donate gets you an entry into the raffle. If you donate $25 you will receive 6 entries. We will draw the raffle live on Periscope, from SJ's on sunday night after the game against City. We thank you for your help, and wish you luck in the draw!
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

Today is #NewyHelps raffle draw day!!
    We will be selling raffle tickets at Sydney Junction Hotel from 3pm until 4pm and in Bay 60 during the game if you wish to donate before the draw takes place.

We will draw the raffle 40 minutes after the game, and it will be LIVE on Periscope. Link will be posted on our twitter feed @newyboys
    Winners will be notified by phone if they aren't present at SJ's during the draw.

We thank all those who have donated to #NewyHelps so far, just to advise the campaign will continue to accept donations until near the end of the season.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Congratulations on the campaign guys. I look forward to being able to contribute again next year in what I am sure will be even more successful again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Campaign ain't over jeterpool

We have still got $500 to go