Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2012 Zone League 3 Thread

Bolwarra is another team that could/should step up to ZL. They have quite a few all age teams and good young players. Everyone be down to watch the GF tomorrow? A good crowd would be good! I think it will be a firey and entertaining game

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    Azzurri really should step up to Z3s

having two teams in AA/A is a bit silly
    plus a B grade who finished top

all cool champ , may be sounded a little harsh the way it came out but for sometime know we new there was something going on with zimba. just a shame it had to happen this way. i hope they get whats deserved considering this will affect more than just zl3 , it will affect a few clubs at higher level , weather they want these guys back or not. i am sure the other clubs involved didnt even now these guys have been playing for zimba. now all is out i would like hope that someone ( newcastle football ) give these guys a hand , there not bad guys , just need some guidance , they could be a very good football team.
    good luck to the gog , they done very well to even make the semis yet alone the finals , good luck see ya there.

Quote Originally Posted by Youaskedforit View Post
    As i do know you Bon, you have me scratching my head which one you are not ))
    you may scratch your head all you like im sure some off the zl3 sides can compete in zl2 and zl1 , hopefully we have our chance next year.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Cooks Hill lost to Uni on penalties in reserve grade

good game that finished 2-2, the penalty shootout was nerve racking, Cooks Hill first to miss after about 10 penalties

a good game all in all and well done to Uni

Score in firsts?

Well done to uni in ressies.

Firsts was 3-1 to Stockton.
    Dungog just didn't show up, well not until they went 3 behind.
    But still a good year for our boys, well done. Not bad for a team that doesn't train.
    Thanks to all the other teams that came out to support us, sorry we couldn't put in a performance we were hoping for.
    Good luck to uni in ZL2!
    hopefully a 8 team competition for 2013!!!

Toronto awaba juniors voted unanimously to support a senior team in id3 for 2013.

Toronto awaba id"s will be playing out of finnan oval in 2013, as long as they are accepted by the zone.

If interested in helping kickstart this new club, all players and interested coaching staff can contact ......rachel sager on
    0435810883 for info and registration details.

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    all cool champ , may be sounded a little harsh the way it came out but for sometime know we new there was something going on with zimba. just a shame it had to happen this way. i hope they get whats deserved considering this will affect more than just zl3 , it will affect a few clubs at higher level , weather they want these guys back or not. i am sure the other clubs involved didnt even now these guys have been playing for zimba. now all is out i would like hope that someone ( newcastle football ) give these guys a hand , there not bad guys , just need some guidance , they could be a very good football team.
    good luck to the gog , they done very well to even make the semis yet alone the finals , good luck see ya there.
    Congrats to Stockton. And also to Dungog for the big effort in the second half of the season, including finals. Massive finish to end the season. Hey hey shark attack. I understand where you are coming from in regards to player qualification etc. Way back players and school buddies were often seen turning up for other clubs.

@ ManUTDSupporter. Bolwarra are 5star material for stepping up to a zone league based on current and recent achievements in AA and 16/17/18 juniors.

I know the toronto boys are looking forward to some games next year, especially the dungog road trip

I know the toronto boys are looking forward to some games next year, especially the dungog road trip
    Can the season start already.

Toronto Awaba v Mayfield at finnan oval round 1 I have heard ?

Have heard Toronto Awaba ( juniors ), beresfield and kurri ( id2 ) will join stockton, cooks hill, simba, dungog and mayfield to make it a 8 team comp next year

Toronto Awaba Interdistrict 3 will be holding a trial / kick around this Sunday 11th November 2013

All welcome to come have a game, 10.30am at Finnan Oval.

Plans already in place for the away trip to Dungog 25th May, should be a good weekend

Toronto Awaba Interdistrict 3 will be holding a trial / kick around this Sunday 11th November 2013

All welcome to come have a game, 10.30am at Finnan Oval.

Plans already in place for the away trip to Dungog 25th May, should be a good weekend
    good trip to dungog , just be carefull about your plans , you could be playing dungog at either dungog , gresford , raymond terrace or who nows were all pending wether.

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    good trip to dungog , just be carefull about your plans , you could be playing dungog at either dungog , gresford , raymond terrace or who nows were all pending wether.
    Oh cool thanks mate

Lets hope for a season of little rain!!