Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FFA silliness: The protests and boycotts thread

Me and my mate was booted from Allianz on Friday. Was yelling shit out ripping on Hoole and taking the piss out of the jets when we went behind. But never stepping over the line. Had a bunch of Sydney supporters pissing themselves at some of our comments. Was a good laugh. Had two policemen surround us and ask us to leave as we were offending people around us. I walked out yelling "199".. That bad? Should I have just ripped a flare instead?

This whole shits getting beyond a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

This is 1982 see if you can spot the seccos or boutique cats piss beer in plastic cups..
    I swear that photo was on the front of the herald after the "reclaim Australia" rally the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Good read ... Spot on PF...
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Me and my mate was booted from Allianz on Friday. Was yelling shit out ripping on Hoole and taking the piss out of the jets when we went behind. But never stepping over the line. Had a bunch of Sydney supporters pissing themselves at some of our comments. Was a good laugh. Had two policemen surround us and ask us to leave as we were offending people around us. I walked out yelling "199".. That bad? Should I have just ripped a flare instead?

This whole shits getting beyond a joke.
    Not even a "tone it down", "pull your head in" before getting booted?

Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    Not even a "tone it down", "pull your head in" before getting booted?
    Just the old "come to the back for a chat." Then continued to waste our time explaining that I used bad language and I asked what I said as I hadn't used any bad language. They just rolled their eyes and said the games nearly over we should go home. Just typical when they can't win an argument they resort to a power trip.

Find it interesting too that many on here seem to have short memories of the way FFA allowed our club to virtually die a slow death from a thousand cuts administered by Tinkler and his sidekick Muppet last season. When Tinkler announced prior to the season that he had virtually had enough of owning the club, that should have been enough from FFA to start proceedings to take the licence back off him but no, they allowed it to drag on in the hope they could recoup some money with a sale.
    Then when Tinkler announces his backflip, Baartz and Middleby resign, they allow Tinkler for the next 4 months to treat not only this club but this proud football region and the A League as a whole with utter contempt...outstanding bills, late player payments, not to mention mass sackings of staff and players etc.
    To top it off, it comes out that Tinkler was only able to pay the bills and wages over those months because of the generosity of millionaire Gerry Harvey, which FFA would have clearly been aware of.
    Fast forward a few months and the FFA takes over, from the beginning at the Forums De Bohun clearly states that there will be no Marquees, that everthing will be kept to a minimum. Not even utilising some of the other concessions such as the "Archie Rule" on players like BK and Kanta where possibly half their wages could be salary cap exempt so that it could be used to buy a more experienced player.
    In effect we are basically going into battle with pump-action shot-guns while the big boys of the competition, your Victory's, SFC and City have AK-47's....yeah thanks for bailing us out FFA

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I swear that photo was on the front of the herald after the "reclaim Australia" rally the other day.
    Can't say that mate, they're good old Aussie larrikans havin a beer and a good time not like those bloody Wanderers RBB, bloody terrorist wogs the lot of them ay.

Hahaha

Anyone see Anges comments on Offsiders this morning?
    interesting.
    any of the "propa sockah fans" on here want to rip the bloke?
    get stuck in boiz.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Come on fellas lift your game, at the flick of a button nowadays you can do a little bit of research and fact-finding and have a read from people who really know their stuff on why it has come to this.....
    holy moly you are right.
    i checked the internet and whilst i didn't find out anything to do with your little protests there, I did find out that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

#staywoke
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Anyone see Anges comments on Offsiders this morning?
    interesting.
    any of the "propa sockah fans" on here want to rip the bloke?
    get stuck in boiz.
    Didn't watch offsides but heard him talk to Francis Leach over the weekend. Wouldn't see why the "propa" fans would want to get stuck in. Unless of course The FFA has made him change his mind on the issue, wouldn't be the first time.
    Go jetties

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Didn't watch offsides but heard him talk to Francis Leach over the weekend. Wouldn't see why the "propa" fans would want to get stuck in. Unless of course The FFA has made him change his mind on the issue, wouldn't be the first time.
    I don't know what he said earlier in the week but he was pretty critical of the whole situation and everyone's part in it (FFA included).
    I honestly don't think he was on anyone's side in it.

I don't know what he said earlier in the week but he was pretty critical of the whole situation and everyone's part in it (FFA included).
    I honestly don't think he was on anyone's side in it.
    Yeh that about sums up what he said to frannie.
    Go jetties

Banned
    Find it interesting too that many on here seem to have short memories of the way FFA allowed our club to virtually die a slow death from a thousand cuts administered by Tinkler and his sidekick Muppet last season. When Tinkler announced prior to the season that he had virtually had enough of owning the club, that should have been enough from FFA to start proceedings to take the licence back off him but no, they allowed it to drag on in the hope they could recoup some money with a sale.
    Then when Tinkler announces his backflip, Baartz and Middleby resign, they allow Tinkler for the next 4 months to treat not only this club but this proud football region and the A League as a whole with utter contempt...outstanding bills, late player payments, not to mention mass sackings of staff and players etc.
    To top it off, it comes out that Tinkler was only able to pay the bills and wages over those months because of the generosity of millionaire Gerry Harvey, which FFA would have clearly been aware of.
    Fast forward a few months and the FFA takes over, from the beginning at the Forums De Bohun clearly states that there will be no Marquees, that everthing will be kept to a minimum. Not even utilising some of the other concessions such as the "Archie Rule" on players like BK and Kanta where possibly half their wages could be salary cap exempt so that it could be used to buy a more experienced player.
    In effect we are basically going into battle with pump-action shot-guns while the big boys of the competition, your Victory's, SFC and City have AK-47's....yeah thanks for bailing us out FFA
    Everything you say there is right. No dispute about the incompetence of the FFA in dealing with our club when Tinkler was here and now they are running it on the smell of an oily rag.

Me I am quite happy to have a kick at the FFA anytime you want for the general failings they have of running the game in this country. FFS I hate them more than the next guy

Thing is though the issue here has little to do with them at all.

The issue is a fan issue and has little bearing on anyone other than the FANS

Fans need to pull their heads in and control the problem.

Particularly the NT and RBB the main offenders
    The other 8 clubs are pretty much fine

As for the general security issues at games sure as shit it needs to improve

Last home game was sitting there after Kanta scored and the Bay is going nuts. 2 Big Braindead bouncers come into the bay and start talking an eyeing up some kid who was pushing about 6 years old who was apparently the biggest threat in the stadium because he was enjoying himself too much.

FMD

I have been given an official warning at a Roar home game for leaning on the fence. All I did was turn around to listen to the dribble from some over zealous Nazi who was giving all 20 of us there a spraying for having a good time and as I did I casually lent against a fence made of steel beams. Some other Nazi though it was worth his time to come over and threaten to boot me out for listening to his colleague.
    FMD

I have been to a Victree home game where everyone wearing Jets gear was checked at ridiculous levels when they entered the away bay. Yet for some reason later on the 20-30 Victree fans in civvies were not checked let alone removed when they sat there causing shit and celebrating anything good the Tards done
    FMD

I have been to a Heart home game where 7 of us were made to sit in one part of the bay and the other 8 were made to sit in the other part of the bay
    The bouncers though it was easier for the 6 of them and 6 coppers to keep an eye on us this way.
    The only thing we done was one group came into the bay from the left entry the other lot from the right entry
    FMD

From what I have seen the worst in the HAL are Suncorp and AAMI by a long long way.

This is an area that needs to improve out of sight also and has nothing to do with the FFA but the security companies and clubs getting together and working out what the **** they are doing

Man, all I can hope for is that either this club folds or you guys keep protesting and find something else to do outside of football because the level of misery on here is really worrying.
    Some of you guys are really sick and need help.
    Please go get it. Life is too short to be so goddamn miserable all the time.

Man, all I can hope for is that either this club folds or you guys keep protesting and find something else to do outside of football because the level of misery on here is really worrying.
    Some of you guys are really sick and need help.
    Please go get it. Life is too short to be so goddamn miserable all the time.
    Now that's the kettle calling the pot black!

One says something positive, YOU tear into them.
    You must be one of the most miserable, negative ****s on this Foz. Seem to want to argue against someones opinion just for the sake of it.

Everything you say there is right. No dispute about the incompetence of the FFA in dealing with our club when Tinkler was here and now they are running it on the smell of an oily rag.

Me I am quite happy to have a kick at the FFA anytime you want for the general failings they have of running the game in this country. FFS I hate them more than the next guy

Thing is though the issue here has little to do with them at all.

The issue is a fan issue and has little bearing on anyone other than the FANS

Fans need to pull their heads in and control the problem.

Particularly the NT and RBB the main offenders
    The other 8 clubs are pretty much fine

As for the general security issues at games sure as shit it needs to improve

Last home game was sitting there after Kanta scored and the Bay is going nuts. 2 Big Braindead bouncers come into the bay and start talking an eyeing up some kid who was pushing about 6 years old who was apparently the biggest threat in the stadium because he was enjoying himself too much.

FMD

I have been given an official warning at a Roar home game for leaning on the fence. All I did was turn around to listen to the dribble from some over zealous Nazi who was giving all 20 of us there a spraying for having a good time and as I did I casually lent against a fence made of steel beams. Some other Nazi though it was worth his time to come over and threaten to boot me out for listening to his colleague.
    FMD

I have been to a Victree home game where everyone wearing Jets gear was checked at ridiculous levels when they entered the away bay. Yet for some reason later on the 20-30 Victree fans in civvies were not checked let alone removed when they sat there causing shit and celebrating anything good the Tards done
    FMD

I have been to a Heart home game where 7 of us were made to sit in one part of the bay and the other 8 were made to sit in the other part of the bay
    The bouncers though it was easier for the 6 of them and 6 coppers to keep an eye on us this way.
    The only thing we done was one group came into the bay from the left entry the other lot from the right entry
    FMD

From what I have seen the worst in the HAL are Suncorp and AAMI by a long long way.

This is an area that needs to improve out of sight also and has nothing to do with the FFA but the security companies and clubs getting together and working out what the **** they are doing
    Member, no denying there is an element in particular the RBB and NT that are doing the game or their clubs no favours and they either need to tone down their act or just piss off away from the A league.
    Okay you are saying that the overzealous security has nothing to do with the FFA but fans have been complaining for a while now about this issue at games, shouldn't the FFA as the governing body try to address this with security, clubs and supporter groups and try to solve the issue, rather than let it come to head where we are now seeing boycotts.
    What you have mentioned with your own experiences unfortunately doesn't get mentioned in the mainstream media however, same as the Wanderers supporter who was issued with a ban when he was not even at the said game and was in fact overseas!

go the jets
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

You must be one of the most miserable, negative ****s on this Foz. Seem to want to argue against someones opinion just for the sake of it.
    I mean, do any of you guys want to jump in here and help my brother out?

Hey my brother it's not my fault I'm always right.
    you should try it sometime, we'd get along better.