Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
for me its that bodi, but also about the limp wristed defence of the code provided by the FFA.

weve been under attack fornthe best part of the week, Gallop's response was pathetic
I'm interested in this 'lack of leadership' (commonly used words not yours directly Mr Fish) regarding the FFA.

To me they are providing leadership by saying "screw the >1% who are mucking up we are only concerned with the 99% who want to go and enjoy a safe night at the football".
To me that's leadership.

You want them to reply to every article regarding your constituents? Jeez then do you expect the same from unions/business/religious groups everytime the Tele goes looking for a fight? The poor Muslims would go hoarse!!!

Also it is a bit of a furphy regarding the appeals process. I'm sure Mr Furns has said that bans have been overturned for Jets fans after consultation with the club (please correct if wrong).

It is probably no coincidence that a healthy relationship between fans/club and FFA have helped Jets fans have those bans overturned.

Am I shocked that (in the case of the WSW) that the FFA aren't as helpful when all some of those fans have done is thumb their nose at any attempts to curtail a few elements of their behaviour.

Again, the aggrieved fans can fix this in a second. They just don't seem to want to.