Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 15/16 HAL Round 10 | Newcastle Jets v Melbourne City | Sunday 13/12/15 ko 515pm

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    I'm currently at home, cleaning up my partner's vomit

it's much more enjoyable than watching that kick off

how can you **** up a kick off?
    Congrats.
    When is she due?

2 wooden spoons in a row boys. Believe it!!!!

God this is terrible. Making mediocre players look like superstars.

**** me. Is that the third goal that's been put through someones legs?

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    miller still on the zonal defence fad
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Seriously-is Jackson up to this level?Stood and watched the last two goals.The back four should be paying to get in with the rest of the spectators.

We walked out after the second goal as you could see by the Jets body language they had pretty much left the stadium as well.
    This team is broken beyond repair.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    the whole club is broken beyond repair

I said it last season and I'll say it again - burn it all to the ground and start again

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post

I said it last season and I'll say it again - burn it all to the ground and start again
    you're half right.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

so we lost a football game

Last edited by hawk; 13-12-2015 at 08:19 PM.

No offence to the guys sitting on the bench but the lack of squad depth is apparent for all to see. Only one of those blokes should be on the bench and they should not be the ones who we should be relying on to change the game.

We are desperately missing boogard and Mullen. There was no organization coming from the back, as could be witnessed by poljak continuously asking his back 4 to push up.

Cam Watson had probably his worst game, and to be fair, his best isn't really that crash hot either.

This squad is unbalanced, and that is a failure of previous regimes.

With much of the squad coming off contract, some real changes and positive signings need to be made.

Cash in on carney and push lee up the pitch. That will give us some real energy further up the field where we need someone to be feeding a quick ball into milos.

Leonardo, again, played 77 minutes. He was being fed painkillers on the sidelines at 20-25 minutes. alivodic got hooked before him.. Why?

Having said that the jets started off positively, and there was some real threats going forward. The goal before half time was the beginning of the end.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    the reason why alivodic was hooked before leonardo was probably because enver was ****ing abysmal
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

At least we didn't concede 5

I was having a break down after the second goal. Unluckily stayed for the third. Out the door and the fourth was in before we crossed Turton Rd. As soon as I pulled into the driveway I set fire to my game ticket to release the bad juju before entering the front door. Apologies to the missus for yelling at her.

When did we sign Archie Thompson? That many offsides I just assume he was out there for us!
    Does anyone actually have the number of offsides? It was embarrassing! These guys are professionals (meant to be anyway) I understand pushing the line for an advantage but the majority of them were just so stupidly lazy! It was a real indication of the way we played

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    When did we sign Archie Thompson? That many offsides I just assume he was out there for us!
    Does anyone actually have the number of offsides? It was embarrassing! These guys are professionals (meant to be anyway) I understand pushing the line for an advantage but the majority of them were just so stupidly lazy! It was a real indication of the way we played
    12 times. Unbelievable.

Shame they could not have brought the girls back on, at least they were up for it. The football that is LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    12 times. Unbelievable.
    13 I've counted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

saw some highlights and our defence without boogs is warm piss. the backs maybe excluding ki should all indulge in a self bubbler

Have been underwhelmed by Lee ki this season, but even with all the crap around him today he was at least busting his arse end to end to try and make something happen.

Anyone who genuinely thinks Carney is here because he likes Newcastle needs their head read... The bloke is being paid above market value and has only stuck around because he knows he wouldn't get the coin elsewhere... I've seen unfit players in all age teams make more of an effort to try and stay in the game and do something constructive in comparison to the lack of effort Carney has continually shown since we signed him.

And while the young blokes lack the skill of most of the senior blokes, at least they were continuing to make a game of it despite being hopelessly outclassed.

All in all, I'm seeing similar signs to last year... Leo was blowing up at several people, Carney is riding out the weeks for paychecks, Trif looks hopelessly outclassed and lacking an ounce of confidence, and all in all whenever we get close to the box we shit the bed and hand it over before we even attempt to do something which could be considered threatening to the opposition defence.

I won't jump on the Miller out brigade... I don't expect him to make chicken salad out of chicken shit... And considering the start to the season, he must have some potential, as we got some results against good opposition with the cluster**** of a team we seem to have now...

Let's all just sit back and hope that we can regain our 7th spot and look forward to another long offseason.