Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller - He's Out (pg 25)

The main function of a CEO is to take the heat for any unpopular decisions or actions made by the Chairman / Owner.
    Lawrie McKinna will have no choice now but to walk otherwise people will incorrectly conclude that the decision to sack Miller was his.

Props to the FFA as well for letting this arse clown Lee take over our club. Once again we have been thrown to the sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    The main function of a CEO is to take the heat for any unpopular decisions or actions made by the Chairman / Owner.
    Lawrie McKinna will have no choice now but to walk otherwise people will incorrectly conclude that the decision to sack Miller was his.

Props to the FFA as well for letting this arse clown Lee take over our club. Once again we have been thrown to the sharks.
    Everyone's an expert with hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    It wasn't our jobs to do due diligence on Lee and ensure that he had the best interests of the club at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    I think Evan Hayes's post above is as close to a an understandable reason as I have seen.

The Chinese assistant was obviously sent here to judge Miller and see how he performed. And Miller does seem like the standoffish type. Can easily see the assistants ganging up here to roll Miller.
    It's the only other line of communication to Lee that I can see if McKinna was not involved.

I also don't think Lee thinks twice about firing a coach. They come and go very quickly in Chinese football
    As I have been told, Scott didnt like the fact he had an assistant he didnt want in the Chinese guy, heard he didnt let him do much in training, rather gave him the 3 boys on the outer and told him to do whatever he wanted with those 3.

Luc and the asian coach were seen to be close, so Im guessing that after Luc got sent home he used the chinese guy's contacts to go to Ledman. Rest is history.

We will never know what actually happened as Scott has supposedly signed some sort of confidentiality agreement. Still dont get how the club can back an assistant over the head coach.

100% been told and even McKinna confirmed this, has nothing to do with the Chinese trialist, apparently he did ok on the trip.

So its just comes down to what happened between Luciano and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    unless of course you were against it from the start.

what the double eff aye wouldn't do right now to go back in time and just help Con get through his troubles.
    Last edited by plague; 08-09-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by evanhayes5 View Post
    As I have been told, Scott didnt like the fact he had an assistant he didnt want in the Chinese guy, heard he didnt let him do much in training, rather gave him the 3 boys on the outer and told him to do whatever he wanted with those 3.
    (ok so I'm replying to speculation)

BUT

this is my problem with Miller.

after the crap he pulled early doors last year throwing his players under the bus, he then thinks its ok to belittle a fellow professional coach by not letting him perform his duties?

Miller is not the almighty. he is an important link in the chain of how the football club works. this old school attitude is done. its not how you manage people theses days.

these wankers need to stop reading Fergie biographies.

next.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Luc and the asian coach were seen to be close, so Im guessing that after Luc got sent home he used the chinese guy's contacts to go to Ledman. Rest is history.

We will never know what actually happened as Scott has supposedly signed some sort of confidentiality agreement. Still dont get how the club can back an assistant over the ok head coach.

100% been told and even McKinna confirmed this, has nothing to do with the Chinese trialist, apparently he did ok on the trip.

If this is the case then the club is going to lose a lot of supporters. The club want to build a loyal strong fanbase who turn up week in/out, then sack a coach for what I see as petty reasons that shoild have been resolved. Then they double down by feeding us bullshit and refusing to explain their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    (ok so I'm replying to speculation)

BUT

this is my problem with Miller.

after the crap he pulled early doors last year throwing his players under the bus, he then thinks its ok to belittle a fellow professional coach by not letting him perform his duties?

Miller is not the almighty. he is an important link in the chain of how the football club works. this old school attitude is done. its not how you manage people theses days.

these wankers need to stop reading Fergie biographies.

next.
    "Belittle a fellow professional coach"? Where are you getting that from?

All I see is an assistant who thinks he is better than his boss. Should have found another job if he didn't beleive in what he was doing. Dead man walking now.

[edit- you are talking about the Chinese asst not Trani. My bad. Still don't see this as belittling but Miller should have known that would not end well for him]
    Last edited by borat; 08-09-2016 at 05:32 PM.

And no sooner do I post that then it's confirmed Trani has been sacked as well. Good riddance

Trani ran the Lee like a coward weasel and said he wont let me coach. Miller already had the boys going the right way and didnt need some 2 bit slappa interfering right now.

So the guy who helps sack Miller is out too. cvnts everywhere
    Last edited by hawk; 08-09-2016 at 06:15 PM.

"Belittle a fellow professional coach"? Where are you getting that from?

from this part of the report I was responding to:
    heard he didnt let him do much in training, rather gave him the 3 boys on the outer and told him to do whatever he wanted with those 3.
    In the same way making players run laps instead of training is belittling. Funny that no one was on the coaches side when Stubbins was pulling that shit on the players.
    Seems like I am WRONG

from this part of the report I was responding to:

In the same way making players run laps instead of training is belittling. Funny that no one was on the coaches side when Stubbins was pulling that shit on the players.
    See my edit

See my edit
    i see you dawg.
    Seems like I am WRONG

i see you dawg.
    Haha now now.

Haha now now.
    thats a plague compliment.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Didnt even have a chance to start a TRANI OUT THREAD

Zane caretaker role atm he deserves top job imo and its worrying how it seems our ceo doesnt have any power

Clackas Knackas **** yeah

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Zane caretaker role atm he deserves top job imo and its worrying how it seems our ceo doesnt have any power
    Same as it ever was under Tinkler.

the people's champ clacka zane back on top of things, if i recall correctly he's still unbeaten right?