Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Miller - He's Out (pg 25)

Banned
    As for absolving him of short comings and blaming players

Well every time Jackson miscues a ball to Taggart
    Or Boogaard / Mullen give away a needless penalty

Or Hoole Nordstrand Nabbout miss chances NPL players should take

Explain to me how it is the Managers fault these blokes are as weak as piss at delivering their skills ??

It ain't anyone but there fault for the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by monz6 View Post
    Stanny you need a nice relaxing holiday mate. Where you don't check the foz the entire time. You deserve it after what jones and mullen and Hoole have put you through this season!
    I'm going to give Stanny a full off season to work on his own hot takes and comebacks.

Only then will we full know whether the bloke is any good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    As for absolving him of short comings and blaming players

Well every time Jackson miscues a ball to Taggart
    Or Boogaard / Mullen give away a needless penalty

Or Hoole Nordstrand Nabbout miss chances NPL players should take

Explain to me how it is the Managers fault these blokes are as weak as piss at delivering their skills ??

It ain't anyone but there fault for the **** up
    My point is you can't take this view that players are solely responsible for their mistakes, but turn around and claim Jones is a genius for improving their play. Good attacking play? Our players are playing well. Explain how a bloke from the sideline gets credit for putting the ball in the back of the net?

Personally I'm in the middle and believe its not as simple one way or the other, players have skillsets but can be given direction, motivation, confidence, mindsets etc. How is the training environment? The relationships? Players take blame but so does the coach.

should be thanked for refusing to sign anyone to a contract longer than his - has allowed much of the deadwood to be cut easily and Saturday night the benefits showed.

thanks scott -you suit and sneaker wearing "mentality" guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    I tend to agree with Gav.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    should be thanked for refusing to sign anyone to a contract longer than his - has allowed much of the deadwood to be cut easily and Saturday night the benefits showed.

thanks scott -you suit and sneaker wearing "mentality" guy
    Or maybe we should thank Jones for having the nous to sign O'Donovan Petratos and Georgevski??

Will never know how he would have went when he had a couple of his own signings besides the Chinese Messi and some Sth Australian NPL players

Judging by the blokes he had signed he had a ****ing clue

So I am guessing that was Jones' result on Saturday and nothing to do with merrick?

Or maybe we should thank Jones for having the nous to sign O'Donovan Petratos and Georgevski??

Will never know how he would have went when he had a couple of his own signings besides the Chinese Messi and some Sth Australian NPL players

Judging by the blokes he had signed he had a ****ing clue
    Either coach - Jones or Merrick, only had that ability to do what they did because of Miller's strategy of signing players no longer than the term he was signed.

Had we signed Hoole for 3 seasons, I'd argue we wouldn't have Dimi. Trifunovic for 3, I'd argue no O'Donovan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Far too early to judge Merrick. I'm a little uncomfortable with our approach to the Mariners game. Fast counters and ceding possession won't work against all teams. It also relies too much on Nabbout.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    far too early?

bookies in Newcastle have already started paying out for us having won the title

get on the wagon already, these are our glory days (days to be ruined by Glory coming weekend)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    far too early?

bookies in Newcastle have already started paying out for us having won the title

get on the wagon already, these are our glory days (days to be ruined by Glory coming weekend)
    I already asked the Gypo CEO where we hosting the GF and when can I buy tickets

He looking into it as we speak

I already asked the Gypo CEO where we hosting the GF and when can I buy tickets

He looking into it as we speak
    Lucky i'm flying back from OS the day bfore the GF.... I knew it....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

why are you wasting time asking about where we're hosting GF? bigger question is "where are we hosting the victory parade?"

We will do better than last year. Just don't see us having the depth and consistency of the major teams. Least we will have fun watching an entertaining team take the park each week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    why are you wasting time asking about where we're hosting GF? bigger question is "where are we hosting the victory parade?"
    Victory parade isn't the issue

It securing tickets when all these plastic ****s come out of the woodwork because we finally have a decent team that the worry

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    We will do better than last year. Just don't see us having the depth and consistency of the major teams. Least we will have fun watching an entertaining team take the park each week.
    I think we can definitely compete with Adelaide, City, Mariners and Roar. I didn't watch Sydney, Victory, WSW or Perth. I still think Wellington will struggle.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I think we can definitely compete with Adelaide, City, Mariners and Roar. I didn't watch Sydney, Victory, WSW or Perth. I still think Wellington will struggle.
    Perth didnt look great, WSW fast on the counter. Nothing special from what I saw.

We never beat Perth so will stay out bogey team.

Can't see us doing Syd or Victree.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    this is the only question.

Hunter street in ruins.

I say let’s get all the boys on the back of some V8’s utes and have them do the supercar track.

We get to salute our hero’s AND piss off all the wanker protestors at the top of town in the one hit.

WSW looked much more threatening than last year. City looked more structured and better coached. Both teams have greater depth than us. Victory and Sydney are class and players coming out of the woodwork. Can't write off Roar with the experience in that team so I would see us mid table with them and Perth. Adelaide, Mariners and Wello to bring up the rear.

But **** it give us the toilet seat.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    this is the only question.

Hunter street in ruins.

I say let’s get all the boys on the back of some V8’s utes and have them do the supercar track.

We get to salute our hero’s AND piss off all the wanker protestors at the top of town in the one hit.
    You're all missing the obvious.

The parade must, and will, go down Griffiths Road.

You're all missing the obvious.

The parade must, and will, go down Griffiths Road.
    Is there a Champness Avenue yet?
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.