Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller - He's Out (pg 25)

Its happening again.....

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Yeah...well...um.... at least BK has got a club.....unlike "Lovemedo" who left some time ago now for promised fame and riches.

"Keepermania III"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Yeah...well...um.... at least BK has got a club.....unlike "Lovemedo" who left some time ago now for promised fame and riches.

"Keepermania III"
    Gee is that the best you BK fan Bois have got??

Gee is that the best you BK fan Bois have got??
    We don't take this shit as seriously - the whole thing is usually dead until someone sees BK standing between the sticks and goes postal.

We don't take this shit as seriously - the whole thing is usually dead until someone sees BK standing between the sticks and goes postal.
    So, what you are saying is you wouldn't di(v)e for your cause?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Its happening again.....

Who's the freaky looking guy in the top pic? Is that you plague?

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Who's the freaky looking guy in the top pic? Is that you plague?
    It's The Giant from Twin Peaks, you uncultured swine!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    It's The Giant from Twin Peaks, you uncultured swine!
    Thank you Grim.
    If I'd said the same they'd accuse me of misogyny.

Still one of the all time spookiest TV scenes ever.
    Glad you got the reference.

Last year

At the Forum last night listening to Miller speak, he does remind me a little like a politician in that a couple of times he babbled on without actually answering the question but nonetheless he makes a lot of sense in what he says. a lot of times as supporters we are quick to fire shots without knowing the full story or the big picture behind the scenes.
    Last season was virtually like "ground zero" and like starting the club all over again and building the foundations all over again with the basics. Keeping that stability and continuity is the key now and I totally agree that throwing big dollars at a big name Marquee is not the priority for the club at this stage of the rebuilding process.
    Miller is confident that he is building and strengthening the team now with players that he thinks can take the club to the next level...although I disagree to a certain extent that he "inherited" the squad last year (as mentioned by Andy Roberts); yes to a certain extent but not entirely....as mentioned, bringing in a Marquee would potentially change the dynamics of the squad and even the relationships within the squad. I can certainly see the logic behind this.
    As we've seen in the 11 year history of the A League no Marquee player guarantees success.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    At the Forum last night listening to Miller speak, he does remind me a little like a politician in that a couple of times he babbled on without actually answering the question but nonetheless he makes a lot of sense in what he says. a lot of times as supporters we are quick to fire shots without knowing the full story or the big picture behind the scenes.
    Last season was virtually like "ground zero" and like starting the club all over again and building the foundations all over again with the basics. Keeping that stability and continuity is the key now and I totally agree that throwing big dollars at a big name Marquee is not the priority for the club at this stage of the rebuilding process.
    Miller is confident that he is building and strengthening the team now with players that he thinks can take the club to the next level...although I disagree to a certain extent that he "inherited" the squad last year (as mentioned by Andy Roberts); yes to a certain extent but not entirely....as mentioned, bringing in a Marquee would potentially change the dynamics of the squad and even the relationships within the squad. I can certainly see the logic behind this.
    As we've seen in the 11 year history of the A League no Marquee player guarantees success.
    Personally I felt for the most part he was full of shit

The last thing he said about not being happy with last season's results and believing it wasn't good enough struck a cord with me

That being said I don't think he has done enough on the transfer market to address it this season coming

I found his remarks about young players being given a go by him far from the truth. He blew a lot of smoke up the arse of the EJ kids he has had filling in at first team training. If he thinks they are good enough then he is either lying or delusional. These are the kids who conceded 10 in the NPL two weeks ago

They also conceded 7 V Olympic early this season

They are not a patch on recent sides at that level

If they were as good as he claimed he would have put them on NYL deals by now

As for his claim the fans in Newy got very negative last season when we were going through our mid season meltdown and his claim that we were good at it.

He does realise it was his shitful coaching that was seeing the side strangled with the bus parking shit that was the problem??

Matter of fact the only bloke who came out of it with any increased reputation in my eyes was Griffiths
    Last edited by MFKS; 28-07-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Matter of fact the only bloke who came out of it with any increased reputation in my eyes was Griffiths
    How handsome did the Griff look? immaculate as ever?

As for Miller, his early season performances of coaching like a coward then blaming the players was a disc-race.

towards the end of season through some good recruiting (which he should be credited with) saw the teams personality change for the better.

if he keeps going forward with that then awesome.
    if he goes back to the tripe tactics he dished up early doors then I'm not interested.

guess we'll find out soon enough huh.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Personally I felt for the most part he was full of shit

The last thing he said about not being happy with last season's results and believing it wasn't good enough struck a cord with me

I found his remarks about young players being given a go by him far from the truth. He blew a lot of smoke up the arse of the EJ kids he has had filling in at first team training. If he thinks they are good enough then he is either lying or delusional. These are the kids who conceded 10 in the NPL two weeks ago

They are not a patch on recent sides at that level

If they were as good as he claimed he would have put them on NYL deals by now

As for his claim the fans in Newy got very negative last season when we were going through our mid season meltdown and his claim that we were good at it.

He does realise it was his shitful coaching that was seeing the side strangled with the bus parking shit that was the problem??

allo allo allo what ave we here. Negativity? Be careful pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
    Hello multi friend.

Have fun in this place. If you don't get off to a good start you are forever tarnished, speaking from experience. Kinda like the prem.
    Remember....be Champions!

Last season, Miller came in late with little preparation and half a squad. I think he had a couple of months to cobble together a side with little money.

Started well, went wrong in the middle of the season and improved significantly later in the season.

As a rookie coach, if he learnt from that barren period and has adapted to suit (looks like he has), all is well.

Last season, Miller came in late with little preparation and half a squad. I think he had a couple of months to cobble together a side with little money.

Started well, went wrong in the middle of the season and improved significantly later in the season.

As a rookie coach, if he learnt from that barren period and has adapted to suit (looks like he has), all is well.
    Miller was appointed 18/6. Pre-season started 22/6 under JP while Miller packed up. We had the remains of Stubbins squad less Pepper and Neville who went to WSW.

This season we started pre-season training 27/6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Hello multi friend.

Have fun in this place. If you don't get off to a good start you are forever tarnished, speaking from experience. Kinda like the prem.
    They've become self aware.

This is the worst Captain Obvious Tribute Band ever.
    Seems like I am WRONG

I am honoured to have a tribute band formed for me.