Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1025

Thread: 2016 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Whaaaaaaaat?
    Yea, that's weird eh.
    I was wondering what the differentiation between those 2 sides is...Can anyone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Yea, that's weird eh.
    I was wondering what the differentiation between those 2 sides is...Can anyone enlighten me?
    Different clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Yea, that's weird eh.
    One is the senior other is junior club

One plays at Treddenick, and the other at Macquarie Field.

Pretty sure the juniors is primarily a blue strip with yellow highlights, while City is yellow with blue highlights
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    One plays at Treddenick, and the other at Macquarie Field.

Pretty sure the juniors is primarily a blue strip with yellow highlights, while City is yellow with blue highlights
    Darby's don't get much more local than that

Smile Warners Emirates Bay

So have Warners Bay been taken over by Arabs?
    Oil Money funding their push to avenge their snub from their application for ZPL?
    Ps. Kotara South? Laugh out loud. Great club run by some good guys, but come on.

Anyhoo. After snapping up Stockon's super coach, I'm hearing they're dumping deadwood and assembling an all-star lineup of money grabbers!!! Stawski, the (good) quick guy from Terrace, the Buffon keeper from Charlestown, a few of the good ones from Garden Suburbs, plus one high profile signing up his sleeve....

It's like doing all your christmas shopping at Hot Dollar!!!
    You get what you pay for though, keep the money for the professionals, if these players want extra cash maybe try Sportsbet, they have some great specials. Or try shopping at K-Mart instead of H&M.
    There can only be one king

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    Oil Money funding their push to avenge their snub from their application for ZPL?
    Ps. Kotara South? Laugh out loud. Great club run by some good guys, but come on.

Anyhoo. After snapping up Stockon's super coach, I'm hearing they're dumping deadwood and assembling an all-star lineup of money grabbers!!! Stawski, the (good) quick guy from Terrace, the Buffon keeper from Charlestown, a few of the good ones from Garden Suburbs, plus one high profile signing up his sleeve....

You get what you pay for though, keep the money for the professionals, if these players want extra cash maybe try Sportsbet, they have some great specials. Or try shopping at K-Mart instead of H&M.
    Money and a star studded line up doesnt always bring you a winning culture. Just look at the Terrace and Jeso side that played in the GF this season. Majority are just mates that are out there to play for each other. No big names in either side.

Terrace had 3 quick guys up front that were all good and tore most defences apart on their day. So which one is the GOOD one??

You had me at supercoach. Larf..

It's actually Mr Schnitzel money, and those boys will be just as fat as the rest of us before long...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    You had me at supercoach. Larf..
    Sounds like someone played too much reserve grade for his liking.... its always the bad players who dont like their coaches, like Schweinsteiger.
    Taking a bunch of hacks into the semi finals seems a fair accomplishment though
    Maybe he could help the Jetties make the finals for once?

But who leaves a top 4 club to go to bottom half team? Steve Bruce? Fat Sam? José? Rodgers?
    Wouldnt be surprised to see a few more names pop up. Soccer is easier to play for fun, for money.

Reading all da msgs in my inbox looks like a few guys are abit insecure over there star players.
    Player power. Supply n demand. Hot Dollar. The cream rises to the top. I am legend.

Sounds like someone played too much reserve grade for his liking.... its always the bad players who dont like their coaches, like Schweinsteiger.
    Taking a bunch of hacks into the semi finals seems a fair accomplishment though
    Maybe he could help the Jetties make the finals for once?

But who leaves a top 4 club to go to bottom half team? Steve Bruce? Fat Sam? José? Rodgers?
    Wouldnt be surprised to see a few more names pop up. Soccer is easier to play for fun, for money.

Reading all da msgs in my inbox looks like a few guys are abit insecure over there star players.
    Player power. Supply n demand. Hot Dollar. The cream rises to the top. I am legend.
    Mate most people who know me on here know I was lucky to be a reserve grade player. Really should be back in All ago O grade. I've got the bones of an 80 year old. So fully agree with you on the "shit player" reference.

As for you stating I didn't like him you're wide of the mark. We were often known to mud wrestle after training and share a few lattes whilst the wives thought we were working overtime. Top bloke and Warners won't know what hit them when they start performing the infamous "fast feet/wiggles dance" routine at training.

Also they can have Stawski. He's shit anyways. Worst footballer I know. Even worse punter.

Ps I loved you in Narchos. Can't wait for season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Mate most people who know me on here know
    I loved you in Narchos.
    I prefer guaccc & salsas in me nachos.

Ps: spolier alert. Los Pepes cant touch me on the forums.

I prefer guaccc & salsas in me nachos.

Ps: spolier alert. Los Pepes cant touch me on the forums.
    This is the spin off version. It involves Los Peppers and a bunch of WB players with Mr Schnitzel wraps in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Passtheballmate View Post
    Money and a star studded line up doesnt always bring you a winning culture. Just look at the Terrace and Jeso side that played in the GF this season. Majority are just mates that are out there to play for each other. No big names in either side.

Terrace had 3 quick guys up front that were all good and tore most defences apart on their day. So which one is the GOOD one??
    Suns won ZPL this year without paying a single player. Mythbusted..
    It's football, not s***er!!

It may be early, but any sides looking for trials, and are able to host?
    Charlestown Oval is out of bounds due to cricket, so PM me if you can host 3 grades, 2 if need be, but we're prefer all 3.
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Why call them Warners Emirates Bay when you could've better labelled them as Warners Pay.

Jesmond FC has access to Heaton Park and portable posts, no lines until after cricket finishes though. If any coaches out there would like a kick in February, 3 grades potentially of a Sunday then let me know, midweek over 2 nights a possibility too. Want two trials prior to FFA Cup weekend of Feb 25/26.

For those that aren't active members to message on here I can be contacted on 0412 449 333.
    Last edited by ramsbelong@jesmondpark; 01-12-2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: phone number

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbelong@jesmondpark View Post
    Jesmond FC has access to Heaton Park and portable posts, no lines until after cricket finishes though. If any coaches out there would like a kick in February, 3 grades potentially of a Sunday then let me know, midweek over 2 nights a possibility too. Want two trials prior to FFA Cup weekend of Feb 25/26.

For those that aren't active members to message on here I can be contacted on 0412 449 333.
    Email we received indicates FFA Cup round one is 18th-19th of March.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Cooks Hill United FC

Zone League 1

Cooks Hill United FC are seeking expressions of interest for 1st Grade Head coach for the 2017 Zone League season. Cooks Hill United has a proud history of success over the last decade in Zone league. Since Cooks Hills promotion to ZL1 in 2015 no team has failed to make the semi-finals, with first grade recording two top 2 finishes, reserve grade recording 2 Grand Final wins and third grade winning the minor premiership in 2016.
    Coaching qualifications and experience desired but not essential.

For more details contact Lee on 0412 776 542

Spam much?

There is a club notices thread for a reason.
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.