Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Zone League 3 thread

Quote Originally Posted by the man View Post
    Wonder if any look for player
    Tenambit are chasing players

kurri to fold in zl2

Any club got confirmation on promotion or sharky are you staying up as u rightfully should be

Season is fast approaching, anyone willing to put out predictions for the top four across both grades?

Quote Originally Posted by theredgaffer View Post
    Any club got confirmation on promotion or sharky are you staying up as u rightfully should be
    We won't be staying up we arnt in much better shape ourselves with player numbers.

Merewether are after a trial (2 grades) for this Sunday as the club we were meant to play has pulled out. Also we were using their ground so obviously we will need a club with a ground. PM me please if any club interested

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Hamilton Azzurri are supposed to be playing up at Muswellbrook ZL2 tonight - can anyone confirm?
    Mussy 2-1 ressies

Mussy 3-2 firsts

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Mussy 2-1 ressies

Mussy 3-2 firsts
    How are the new boys or should I say returning boys of zone league football , Azzuri, shaping up?

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    How are the new boys or should I say returning boys of zone league football , Azzuri, shaping up?
    Hard to say really. Still waiting on final numbers and to lock players in before we know how competitive we will be. Fitness is still back in All Age H unfortunately haha

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Hard to say really. Still waiting on final numbers and to lock players in before we know how competitive we will be. Fitness is still back in All Age H unfortunately haha
    I hope you guys go well, i remember playing against the old Azzuri guys at Broadmeadow. You were always so hard to beat, had some quality players back then!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Putting the feelers out to see which teams still have spots available. Things arnt looking good where I am at the moment, and just looking to see what other options I have. I'm a GK and possibly have some on field players looking to come with. Cheers Cal

Tenambit sharks has just made the decision to pull the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    I hope you guys go well, i remember playing against the old Azzuri guys at Broadmeadow. You were always so hard to beat, had some quality players back then!
    Cheers mate! Hopefully we can channel some of that Azzurri spirit this season!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    Shit news farkos!!

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Shit news farkos!!
    Yeah mate but the sad thing is it's been coming for years. Awe well time to move on and possibly a new user name

Yeah mate but the sad thing is it's been coming for years. Awe well time to move on and possibly a new user name
    Reasons why it has been coming for years?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Reasons why it has been coming for years?
    Lack of support from those running club and players seeing all age as more ideal. The club could possibly have 6 plus all age teams this year.

Dissapointing news about tenambit and kurri. Dudley played kurri 2 seasons back on their old boys day. I went away from that day thinking kurri were a club on the way up. Good support, strong first grade at zl3 level, plenty of younger players and the fact they were 2014 major premiers. Cant see what went wrong?

Tenambit probably wernt as solid but still appeared to be a safe well run club. Good ground and facilities, its hard to understand how these two clubs went down. Sharky, how close were you guys to fielding a squad? How many players did you have?

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Dissapointing news about tenambit and kurri. Dudley played kurri 2 seasons back on their old boys day. I went away from that day thinking kurri were a club on the way up. Good support, strong first grade at zl3 level, plenty of younger players and the fact they were 2014 major premiers. Cant see what went wrong?

Tenambit probably wernt as solid but still appeared to be a safe well run club. Good ground and facilities, its hard to understand how these two clubs went down. Sharky, how close were you guys to fielding a squad? How many players did you have?
    We had 5 registered for zone league and a few duel registered so we had about 10 another 8 or so who said they were playing but had not done on line rego or anything. So not enough to warrant dragging it out and leave players with little chance to get a spot in other teams.
    Sad day and after 10 plus years at the one club it's not easy to move on but I'm not interested in all age ( I did that last year and wasn't for me) so il search for a club now.

Heard a rumour that the raaf are also folding any truth ??

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Heard a rumour that the raaf are also folding any truth ??
    choked on foam?