Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 2016 Zone League 3 thread

Maitland NPL

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Maitland NPL
    Great!!! 2 NPL Clubs. Hooray, sarcasm.

Mayfield will now finish 12 of 12 instead of 9 of 9. Who cares where new clubs come from? I'm all for Lakes and Maitland putting sides in. Wallsend, Hamilton Olympic, Cooks Hill, University have all found their way out of ZL3. The more sides, the merrier, I say

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    Mayfield will now finish 12 of 12 instead of 9 of 9.
    Man you took the words right out of my mouth!

I agree, who really cares where they come from. As long as manchester city dont branch out into zone league football.

One of our guys did put forward the suggestion of expanding final series to 6 teams given more teams in competition.
    More interest in competition, Especially towards seasons end. It may also help stop teams stacking reserves given extra spots available.
    A League has it with 10 teams, so why not? Only positive we think, grow the league.

Cooks Hill United FC

Zone League 1

Cooks Hill United FC are seeking expressions of interest for 1st Grade Head coach for the 2017 Zone League season. Cooks Hill United has a proud history of success over the last decade in Zone league. Since Cooks Hills promotion to ZL1 in 2015 no team has failed to make the semi-finals, with first grade recording two top 2 finishes, reserve grade recording 2 Grand Final wins and third grade winning the minor premiership in 2016.
    Coaching qualifications and experience desired but not essential.

For more details contact Lee on 0412 776 542