Page 37 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

3.2 Hamilton ft

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    As usual this doesn't make sense.
    Your mates must really enjoy spending time with you at Mereweather, feeding your ego must be a riveting job.
    I must say it's enjoyable to watch you trying to be relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Your mates must really enjoy spending time with you at Mereweather, feeding your ego must be a riveting job.
    I must say it's enjoyable to watch you trying to be relevant.
    As a Novacastrian it's very disappointing to have people who are obviously of lower intelligence spell Meriwether wrong. Their spelling credence is on a level that's on par with their football knowledge, obviously non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    3.2 Hamilton ft
    Can you tell us who scored & your view of the game.

Japanese guy and Brent hammel for edgy
    Daniel bird, Kane Goodchild and Tom Spensor for Olympic

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Japanese guy and Brent hammel for edgy
    Daniel bird, Kane Goodchild and Tom Spensor for Olympic
    I'll watch the delayed bar tv coverage but how do you rate the game as far as what we've seen so far, do you think Olympic can beat Magic next week?

Didn't go sorry

As a Novacastrian it's very disappointing to have people who are obviously of lower intelligence spell Meriwether wrong. Their spelling credence is on a level that's on par with their football knowledge, obviously non existent.
    Oh this is Ironic and Awkward.
    So you're saying your football knowledge is non existent because you can't spell Mereweather properly?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Oh this is Ironic and Awkward.
    So you're saying your football knowledge is non existent because you can't spell Mereweather properly?
    It's Merewether

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    It's Merewether
    Woops, see told you it was Awkward
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Woops, see told you it was Awkward
    😄

Are there any mods left who can actual do something here, or do we have to waste time scrolling through posts of spelling/grammar bullshit for a few more pages in between those rare, pesky posts about the actual NPL?

I'll watch the delayed bar tv coverage but how do you rate the game as far as what we've seen so far, do you think Olympic can beat Magic next week?
    Game was very very physical. Olympic started well and opened the scoring with a well worked goal with bird scoring at the far post inside the first 5 minutes. Edgy lifted from here and had the better of the match and got a deserved equalizer from a great 20 yard strike from moriyasu. Thought edgeworth shaded olympic in the first half but an opportunistic goal from Goodchild following an edgeworth turn over just before half time allows olympic to lead 2-1 at halftime. 55 minute mark Hammel equalizes to make it 2-2 and looks like edgy will finish on top . A couple of great saves from Ireland and a 7th minute winner from Spencer see Olympic win 3-2. A tight affair with not much between the sides and Ireland probably being the difference between an Olympic win or a draw

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Game was very very physical. Olympic started well and opened the scoring with a well worked goal with bird scoring at the far post inside the first 5 minutes. Edgy lifted from here and had the better of the match and got a deserved equalizer from a great 20 yard strike from moriyasu. Thought edgeworth shaded olympic in the first half but an opportunistic goal from Goodchild following an edgeworth turn over just before half time allows olympic to lead 2-1 at halftime. 55 minute mark Hammel equalizes to make it 2-2 and looks like edgy will finish on top . A couple of great saves from Ireland and a 7th minute winner from Spencer see Olympic win 3-2. A tight affair with not much between the sides and Ireland probably being the difference between an Olympic win or a draw
    I agree with this. Mistakes by Edgeworth cost them at the back. Ireland on the other pulled out some great saves. Physical contest without being grubby which was good to see.

But the referee handed out what must of been 7-10 yellow cards. And from watching the delayed coverage he overuled the lines-men twice when the REF was 30 yards away and line-men was in single digit yardage away. I know its well within in his right to do it. But far out, the odds have to suggest the lines-men has to have the better postion, and to happen twice in the one match is weird. Worth a watch on BarTV IMO.

Banned
    Well done Mr Spelling Police

You pull him up and get it wrong yourself.

Stellar work.

Can't even get it right yourself buddy

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    I agree with this. Mistakes by Edgeworth cost them at the back. Ireland on the other pulled out some great saves. Physical contest without being grubby which was good to see.

But the referee handed out what must of been 7-10 yellow cards. And from watching the delayed coverage he overuled the lines-men twice when the REF was 30 yards away and line-men was in single digit yardage away. I know its well within in his right to do it. But far out, the odds have to suggest the lines-men has to have the better postion, and to happen twice in the one match is weird. Worth a watch on BarTV IMO.
    Do you have a link for Bar TV coverage not on there YouTube channel

Heard Maguire is back on pitch this afternoons 😊

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Heard Maguire is back on pitch this afternoons 😊
    Why change a winning team?

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Well done Mr Spelling Police

You pull him up and get it wrong yourself.

Stellar work.

Can't even get it right yourself buddy
    I think it's called sarcasm.... don't get suckered in.

Azzuri 3 jaffas 1