Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Source View Post
    Players are my mates, convo was on speaker phone, u pull ur head in, imbecile.
    No facts just unsubstantiated gossip.Ditto with your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    No facts just unsubstantiated gossip.Ditto with your head.
    Theres only one way to sort this out... Ring Craig Kerry at the Herald and write a letter of complaint to NNSWF... sounds like clubs are trialling before the license release date.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Source View Post
    Players are my mates, convo was on speaker phone, u pull ur head in, imbecile.
    Both players negotiating at the same time?

Or by some miracle you happened to be there at the exact time both conversations happened?

I'm confused? Who's got the best schnitties?

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I'm confused? Who's got the best schnitties?

I don't know about the schnitties but it seems there's a lot of pulling in of heads!

No one is trialling, some clubs had in house kicks I believe, didn't see any advertised so just like kids having a kick in the park after school . Heard a certain coach telling porkys trying to sign some Azzuri players, to M , give up, Azzurri will be in NPL 2017. Funny how nnsw have a go at clubs " trialling " before announcement, yet, a well known coach can tell players Azzurri won't be in it just to get them .... Will be eggs on faces come September 20.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    No one is trialling, some clubs had in house kicks I believe, didn't see any advertised so just like kids having a kick in the park after school . Heard a certain coach telling porkys trying to sign some Azzuri players, to M , give up, Azzurri will be in NPL 2017. Funny how nnsw have a go at clubs " trialling " before announcement, yet, a well known coach can tell players Azzurri won't be in it just to get them .... Will be eggs on faces come September 20.
    I heard the same! Troubling times.

No one is trialling, some clubs had in house kicks I believe
    Sounds like a good way to have a trail without having a trail.

Heard a certain coach telling porkys trying to sign some Azzuri players, to M , give up, Azzurri will be in NPL 2017. Funny how nnsw have a go at clubs " trialling " before announcement, yet, a well known coach can tell players Azzurri won't be in it just to get them .... Will be eggs on faces come September 20.
    Is M the one with the best chicken schnitzels?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Sounds like a good way to have a trail without having a trail.

Is M the one with the best chicken schnitzels?
    First rule of NPL Trials... You don't talk about NPL Trials... unless your taking deposits.

It's only a trial if you think it's a trial

Interesting in yesterday's herald, story on CCB, blues bouncing back
    But comment from the treasurer that the club had been run by the seat of its pants for the last few years was telling.

But he is talking about a new committee new people and a new approach

Defiantly what they need and maybe a few years in NPL 2 to rebuild
    Last edited by Why Blue; 13-09-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Interesting in yesterday's herald, story on CCB, blues bouncing back
    But comment from the treasurer that the club had been run by the seat of its pants for the last few years was telling.

But he is talking about a new committee new people and a new approach

Defiantly what they need and maybe a few years in NPL 2 to rebuild
    You obviously have not much time for the club, or maybe the previous administration, but your constant digs at the club is getting boring, the story was very positive, we have sponsors galore, committee galore, best training facilities in Newcastle, Concept gymnasium at Club azzurri, our own small sided pitch at club azzurri, lisle carr is immaculate and after hosting the ZL2 Grand finals on Saturday, have been getting a lot of feedback how well it was run from supporters of all four teams, NNSW and the three zone chiefs, so please take my title and " go away " and maybe put your keyboard expertise in to your own club, rather then try to kick a club just because they are on the way up ...boooringggg !!!

You obviously have not much time for the club, or maybe the previous administration, but your constant digs at the club is getting boring, the story was very positive, we have sponsors galore, committee galore, best training facilities in Newcastle, Concept gymnasium at Club azzurri, our own small sided pitch at club azzurri, lisle carr is immaculate and after hosting the ZL2 Grand finals on Saturday, have been getting a lot of feedback how well it was run from supporters of all four teams, NNSW and the three zone chiefs, so please take my title and " go away " and maybe put your keyboard expertise in to your own club, rather then try to kick a club just because they are on the way up ...boooringggg !!!
    I'm happy for all clubs to be improving, that can only be a good thing

But why would nnswf just say ok to CCB because they have a new plan ??
    As the article stated the CCB 2017 listed two personal in key positions that no longer fill those positions

What I find boring is your constant rabble about improvements yet nothing changes......boring!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    I'm happy for all clubs to be improving, that can only be a good thing

But why would nnswf just say ok to CCB because they have a new plan ??
    As the article stated the CCB 2017 listed two personal in key positions that no longer fill those positions

What I find boring is your constant rabble about improvements yet nothing changes......boring!!!!!
    A bit unfair to Go Away,he's passionate about CCB and I for one hope that everything they're aiming for becomes reality. The NPL would be poorer without them. Prycey has done a great job and I enjoy my match days at Lisle Carr. No need to stick the knife in when they are making an effort to secure their future.

Mate,

We havn't just got a new plan, we have everything already, a plan is something you havn't got yet but you plan to in the future.

Everything NNSW want, CCB have as we speak, right now, you don't know facts WB so please just comment on things you do know about, that's probably everything but CCB.

As for the two " personal " , one, most people whinged about him anyway, ( unwarranted in my eyes ) and has done more then enough for the club, and the other, well he was non existent anyway, and we have people coming out of the woodwork wanting to be involved at the club, including tradesman wanting to donate their labour to do work at Lisle Carr, something we havnt had for a while. and players putting feelers out to come back, So pleaaaaaasssssse find something else to whinge about.

A bit unfair to Go Away,he's passionate about CCB and I for one hope that everything they're aiming for becomes reality. The NPL would be poorer without them. Prycey has done a great job and I enjoy my match days at Lisle Carr. No need to stick the knife in when they are making an effort to secure their future.
    Much appreciated mate.

I cant believe that no one including myself have not bagged the shit out of PHEONIX-VALENTINE-RANGERS yet.
    this club to me is a shambles for this comp.
    zero ground - zero beer - zero criteria in place , etc etc etc , The list goes on.

Yeah, move them on, bring back the gunners

This is quite ridiculous having to wait until next week to see the format of the 2017 competition. Nnswf have full time staff. This decision should have been made months ago. Even if you want to wait until after the gf to make any announcements.

Anyone got any inside info or thoughts?

Really hope to be proven wrong but it seems the writing could possibly be on the wall here, given the facts of this Herald article plus the apparent rumours on here of Kahibah having already been given the green light. Understand it happens in Newcastle with Magic/Olympic/Atown/Lambton all bunched together but given the size of Lake Macquarie, can't see Azzurri and Kahibah both being allowed to compete in the top flight due to their proximity.

Which, if it happens that way, smacks of a typical Northern under-the-table decision. Can't see what Kahibah have done to warrant inclusion; certainly nothing facilities-wise (this may change in future) and nothing results-wise either. Clubs like Lambton, Maitland, Adamstown and even South Cardiff going back into the late 90s have had a sustained period of being there or thereabouts for several seasons before going up. Kahibah should have to do the same.

As for the comment about needing time in NPL2 to regroup - please. Relegation is a hammer blow that some clubs - see Toronto, Cessnock - find it hard to recover from. Can only see this being exacerbated with the focus on youth development these days. One could argue Azzurri would never be in this position had they not been relagated by Mr Face in 2008, given the strength of their juniors in the years preceding.