Page 53 of 127 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Hamilton v Azzuri catch up

U19 and U22 14-06-16
    First Grade 29-06-16
    I know this isn't the only 19's & 22's games being played on Tuesday night and the question needs to be asked of why are clubs playing 2 games in 3 days when the opportunity was there to play on the Thursday or Friday night with no games being on the Saturday or Sunday? Surely it's in the best interest of these players to have a 5 or 6 day break instead of the current situation?

I understand it's NNSWF who state games need to be played on the Tuesday for 19's and 22's but some common sense is needed when no games are on the following weekend.

Can someone tell me, why are Jets Youth playing against Shandong Under 19 at Magic ( NNSW ) Park and not the Regional Football facility ???? Let me guess magic have the volunteers, and the money through the canteen if any will go to a good cause ? please ? I thought the regional football facility was Jets home base, and Magic still get these games, they should move their base to Broadmeadow and close LMRFF down ??

Quote Originally Posted by go away View Post
    can someone tell me, why are jets youth playing against shandong under 19 at magic ( nnsw ) park and not the regional football facility ???? Let me guess magic have the volunteers, and the money through the canteen if any will go to a good cause ? Please ? I thought the regional football facility was jets home base, and magic still get these games, they should move their base to broadmeadow and close lmrff down ??
    build it... And they will come!

Lmrff was poorly built.
    The grandstands are a joke and poorly positioned with very little foresight.
    I hope they turn macquarie academy ground into a hybrid pitch, that'd be really great. They tried to fit as many pitches into the area and didn't really think about spectators or their own NPL standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Lmrff was poorly built.
    The grandstands are a joke and poorly positioned with very little foresight.
    I hope they turn macquarie academy ground into a hybrid pitch, that'd be really great. They tried to fit as many pitches into the area and didn't really think about spectators or their own NPL standard.
    Could not agree more. Absolutely zero thought put into spectator comfort. To watch a game on the field furthest away from the sheds, you have to sit on a hill at the end of the ground, use the poorly positioned grandstand which looks straight into the sun, or battle the weeds on the slope of a hill to watch from the western side, and then you have to go toward either end so your view is not obscured by the dugouts.

Waste of friggin money!

Can someone tell me, why are Jets Youth playing against Shandong Under 19 at Magic ( NNSW ) Park and not the Regional Football facility ???? Let me guess magic have the volunteers, and the money through the canteen if any will go to a good cause ? please ? I thought the regional football facility was Jets home base, and Magic still get these games, they should move their base to Broadmeadow and close LMRFF down ??
    I think you will find the Jets Youth have no affiliation with NNSW Football hence the Jets administration’s decision to play it at one of the better venues, and one that can accommodate night fixture to FFA standards. My personal opinion, I would rather watch a game at Magic Park than at the LMRFF

Northern run the jets youth

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Northern NSW and Broadmeadow Magic are also in each others pockets thats why all these games are always played at Wanderers.

Northern run the emerging jets, the jets youth is under the jets banner.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by white city View Post
    Northern NSW and Broadmeadow Magic are also in each others pockets thats why all these games are always played at Wanderers.
    Why does everyone want to fight with NNSWF? Can't we just all get along!!!

Quote Originally Posted by white city View Post
    GVE done 9/11

(h/t q-money)
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    GVE done 9/11

(h/t q-money)
    stay woke my G

U19
    Azzurri 8-0
    U22
    Valo 3-2
    1st
    Valo 3-2

U19
    Azzurri 8-0
    U22
    Valo 3-2
    1st
    Valo 3-2
    Lolz at this . 3 straight losses after Craig Kerry compared their early season form to Leicester City. Beaten by a side who have only won 1 game all year. From top 4 Contenders to Pretenders in 3 short weeks ?

I heard Jets were 3-0 midway through the 2nd half against Weston.

Edgy up 1-0 over Jaffas at half time, deservedly so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Edgy up 1-0 over Jaffas at half time, deservedly so as well.
    Unlucky not to be 2 or 3 up!

With the new structure next season, will the bottom club this season in NPL definitely be relegated? If so Weston must be worried. Would be the first time in how many years they would not be part of the top tier comp?

No relegation or promotion based purely on results.
    All to do with criteria.

Full time Edgy 5-0 winners. Jaffas completely outclassed all over the pitch.