Page 79 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

As with most seasons Atown and coach usually agree to wait till end of a season to decide .

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    I've heard it could be a left-field option. Fairly solid info and contract terms apparently being discussed. The individual's current club apparently don't know it's happening so not going to say anything. I'll just say left-field option and watch this space. Doesn't look like Graham Low will stay on. Been a tough year for the Buds with all the keeper problems and what not. They'll be aiming for more next year.

Where did you hear this? The individual do you mean wilsos current club which is the bluebells don't no what is happening? My money is that he won't do it. They will look somewhere else I've herd from a few people that Gumps has been mentioned. Sounds more realistic then wilso TBH

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    Where did you hear this? The individual do you mean wilsos current club which is the bluebells don't no what is happening? My money is that he won't do it. They will look somewhere else I've herd from a few people that Gumps has been mentioned. Sounds more realistic then wilso TBH
    Has merits, think it was full steam ahead at Kahibah pushing for NPL, might be a better option to move to A/Town then hope Kahibah get in NPL.

Gumps is the one I heard mentioned. I've spoken to a few today who've heard the same so guess the rumour is spreading. Hearing Kahibah might be ground sharing with Charlestown whilst their new ground at Gateshead and/or Kahibah Oval gets redone. Interesting times ahead regardless.

Grumps to Maitland, thompsons best mate

Finnally admitting they got it wrong is the best thing that could of happened at Weston all year. While I don't hold my breath of the Thorntons and Brock Oakley rushing back at least piggo should be able to attract the quality of player that should lead to a better season.
    The only thing that could top this off is if he takes his son with him. Yes Nathan has served the club well for a long time. But as a 'leader' the continual abuse of the younger players all year to the point they refuse to even sit on the bench is just not on.
    Onwards and upwards from here we can only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Goweston View Post
    Finnally admitting they got it wrong is the best thing that could of happened at Weston all year. While I don't hold my breath of the Thorntons and Brock Oakley rushing back at least piggo should be able to attract the quality of player that should lead to a better season.
    The only thing that could top this off is if he takes his son with him. Yes Nathan has served the club well for a long time. But as a 'leader' the continual abuse of the younger players all year to the point they refuse to even sit on the bench is just not on.
    Onwards and upwards from here we can only hope!
    This Morris business seems to be a bit of an ongoing sore point for you Goweston.

I've heard Nathan Morris will be playing in town next season. Only leaves Turnbull, McDermott, Sneddon and Thompson from 2014. Piggo should be able to mould the squad as he sees fit.

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    I've heard Nathan Morris will be playing in town next season. Only leaves Turnbull, McDermott, Sneddon and Thompson from 2014. Piggo should be able to mould the squad as he sees fit.

Robbie is Leaving Aswell. I wonder where Bk is going to be playing next yr.

"Robbie is leaving as well". That was probably the first question asked at the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono469 View Post
    This Morris business seems to be a bit of an ongoing sore point for you Goweston.
    Sadly when you've followed a club that's been consistently successful, at the right end of the ladder anyway, for a long time it can become a sore point. Clubs shouldn't go from being so close to winning the grand final, to not winning a game in over 12 months as quickly as they have. The committee is to blame from getting it wrong from the start. And then the coach has also made poor decisions to go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Sorry, I'm under strict instructions to say zero, it will be a big plus for the region and club
    Ruben !!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Magic, no idea what piggo's up to
    Ruben Zadkovich?

Ruben Zadkovich?
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/40...iggott/?cs=306

What makes you think BK won't stay at Weston?

Prob cause the pig moved him on this yr from Maitland? Just a thought.

Wasn't Pratty looking at retiring at the end of this season anyway?
    I hope not to good a keeper to retire just yet, unless it's for work reasons. It's a shame how things turned out for him this year and he hasn't had the chance to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    Prob cause the pig moved him on this yr from Maitland? Just a thought.
    And look how that turned out. BK got chosen in the NNSW side.

I also don't think it was Piggos sole decision for him to leave Maitland. BK, Justin Broadley and Matt Stonham left all within the same week. So the club lost their 2 club captains and one of their stalwarts within a couple of days of each other. Then 2 committee members walked away. Now Maitland have parted ways with their coach before the end of the season and have had further club officials step down or be replaced. There's something seriously going on in that camp and I'd love to know what.

Banned
    FR

Bang on

too many soccer moms at magpies , simple .

Ruben Zadkovich?
    I've heard that Ruben may not be getting the gig and a dark horse may be also be in the race for the role.