Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

Apollo
    Spot On Comment
    Didn't have the minerals to stick around and help the club back up .

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Seems mr smith doesn't share your go forward outlook, trumped your life membership ace straight back at the club.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months 2016 pre season all over again
    Please concentrate on the club you are involves at now instead of constant personal vendettas and digs at your young blokes former club, im sure you have jumped on the committee at your new club, seems you are so knowledgeable of everything going on.... or am I wrong and you choose to type your minutes and agendas on a public forum hiding behind an alias. ???? Good luck Edgeworth.

Why Blue
    You seem to have a deep hatred for anything aligned to Azzurri aka CCB . So did your kid not get selected or dropped at some stage ?
    I don't know or care what club you are aligned to , Maybe NARK UNITED . The best thing anyone can do is to ignore this idiot , and don't reply to his warped posts .

Quote Originally Posted by NED DEVINE View Post
    Apollo
    Spot On Comment
    Think you will find he retired 2 years prior. Stuck around to help the transitioning period between the new and old committee.
    Demonstrated plenty of "minerals" during the time there and plenty more telling it how it is without an alias to hide behind like you, Apollo, others and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Think you will find he retired 2 years prior. Stuck around to help the transitioning period between the new and old committee.
    Demonstrated plenty of "minerals" during the time there and plenty more telling it how it is without an alias to hide behind like you, Apollo, others and myself.
    No he did plenty of hiding behind his keyboard name until someone found him out because of a picture with a certain someone

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    No he did plenty of hiding behind his keyboard name until someone found him out because of a picture with a certain someone
    Don't we all?
    Hasn't changed his username like many others would.
    He's practically posting what he does, as himself, and you're calling him out for hiding.
    Least he has the "minerals" to say what he does without the luxury of anonymity.

Apollo
    Spot On Comment
    No I didnt, I ran out of minerals after 22 years, now all my resources (minerals) are channeled into Men of Football where I am the secretary, we help those in need who have fallen on hard times, I cant see a "Ned Devine" on my membership list.

Why Blue
    You seem to have a deep hatred for anything aligned to Azzurri aka CCB . So did your kid not get selected or dropped at some stage ?
    I don't know or care what club you are aligned to , Maybe NARK UNITED . The best thing anyone can do is to ignore this idiot , and don't reply to his warped posts .
    Ned .........poor Ned, not even close, my son left CCB of his own accord to play with a higher quality of player and to receive better coaching. Pretty simple.
    For the record I don't have a hatred of CCB, I have contacts thru the club that go back over 30 years, I just have a dislike for how the club is run and involvement with a well run club this year just confirm how far behind CCB really are.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Please concentrate on the club you are involves at now instead of constant personal vendettas and digs at your young blokes former club, im sure you have jumped on the committee at your new club, seems you are so knowledgeable of everything going on.... or am I wrong and you choose to type your minutes and agendas on a public forum hiding behind an alias. ???? Good luck Edgeworth.
    Mate just expressing my opinion based in what I am told and what I think, just that we have different opinions, you love your CCB and as I have said before good luck to you, the club has looked after you and your son, my son went down a different path and has benifited from his moving to a different club.
    Look forward to the two of them playing each other this year

Are all the mods busy doing the HSC, let's stop playing the man and play the game, can you guys just text each, as it's now becoming boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Are all the mods busy doing the HSC, let's stop playing the man and play the game, can you guys just text each, as it's now becoming boring.
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    + 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Don't we all?
    Hasn't changed his username like many others would.
    He's practically posting what he does, as himself, and you're calling him out for hiding.
    Least he has the "minerals" to say what he does without the luxury of anonymity.

Good solid point. Some may not like or have strong alternative views to what FR posts but a lack of minerals so to speak could not be further from the truth considering his true ID is well and truly known in these parts.

Just like to thank Broadmeadow Magic for their hospitality in hosting a trial, Magic 18s v Newcastle Allstars Koori team, was a good hit out before the boys head to Nowra, trial v Edgeworth 18s tonight then the Nationals begin next week.

Gary McDermott
    Mitch Harper
    Josh Swadling
    Charlestown City Blues

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Gary McDermott
    Mitch Harper
    Josh Swadling
    Charlestown City Blues
    CCB following the valo route of scraping up the central Coast talent to fill the squad
    Central Coast Blues -CCB

They've got some handy players down there who will do ok in the NPL as with everything it's hit or miss. You may be surprised to know that the crowd at the CCF Grand Final was bigger than up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    They've got some handy players down there who will do ok in the NPL as with everything it's hit or miss. You may be surprised to know that the crowd at the CCF Grand Final was bigger than up here.
    I heard young Daniel has left Olympic after only 1 season Tonester. Was he not happy there

I don't know how anyone would be unhappy at Olympic. The food at their canteen is fabulous.