Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

I think you are correct, except for Toronto.
    Can't see them making the cut

Valo are in for stormy weather if they think a move to Croudace Bay is the answer to their ground problems - where do they put 800+ cranky juniors?

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    I think you are correct, except for Toronto.
    Can't see them making the cut
    Yeah fair call, just wishful thinking, second thoughts, the coach they have named I don't think has any coaching certificates at all yet.

how can you put a submission in with a proposal to dress up a ground when most clubs involved are 80% ready to roll, I just cant see them making the cut, all npl clubs must have sole use of their grounds, that rules out cahill oval and lyle peacock, clear cut to me

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Yeah fair call, just wishful thinking, second thoughts, the coach they have named I don't think has any coaching certificates at all yet.
    Nothing on there facebook page or announcements to say who it is? Has been very quiet out that side of the lake since the end of the season, is this worrying?

GO AWAY- who is the coach?

Quote Originally Posted by BigSam View Post
    Nothing on there facebook page or announcements to say who it is? Has been very quiet out that side of the lake since the end of the season, is this worrying?

GO AWAY- who is the coach?
    A.R. It's on the previous page
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Just been put up on the herald website that the NPL comp for next season will be an 11 team comp with a bye. No clubs relegated and Lake Macquarie promoted

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    A.R. It's on the previous page

Ahk, former player if my memory serves me correct? Was a decent footballer back in the day, club will surely push for him to get the relevant certificates now?

what a complete waste of time and energy for all concerned, any comp with a bye wreaks of poor administration

No Promotion & Relegation that is a Major step backwards

Ahk, former player if my memory serves me correct? Was a decent footballer back in the day, club will surely push for him to get the relevant certificates now?
    Yeah very good player, loves the stags and will do the best thing for the club.

Yeah very good player, loves the stags and will do the best thing for the club.
    Great to here, big potential out that way, was disappointing on the hill a few times this year, numbers wise... maybe this is part of the plan? Local Coach to get some locals back....

Great to here, big potential out that way, was disappointing on the hill a few times this year, numbers wise... maybe this is part of the plan? Local Coach to get some locals back....
    You never know

Quote Originally Posted by tucker's daughter View Post
    Just been put up on the herald website that the NPL comp for next season will be an 11 team comp with a bye. No clubs relegated and Lake Macquarie promoted
    That's great news if true, what about this great news Why Blue, bring on 2017.

You never know
    Might even get one of the true locals in itself you back? help assist in the 3 year plan?

That's typical of NNSWF - leak the decision to the Herald a week before the announcement to the clubs...or do the clubs know already and are sworn to secrecy?

An 11 team competition is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spy View Post
    An 11 team competition is ridiculous.
    It's embarrassing, 3 years this decision took, I vote no confidence in northern board

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    It's embarrassing, 3 years this decision took, I vote no confidence in northern board
    Some of the blame would have to lay with the FFA. NNSW seem to be running a tight rope, trying to keep the overlords happy and their 'premier' clubs happy too.

However NNSW do need to do a better job of communicating though, I don't think any club has been told anything yet either.

But if the 11 team NPL outcome is true, this year has sure been a colossal waste of time and money. Blind Freddy could have told you that Lakes were far and away the best team in NewFM this year.
    Last edited by The Postman; 14-09-2016 at 06:58 PM.