Page 102 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    We have all heard the latest rumours of CCB about to fall over, but these rumours start around this time every season. Probably from CCB players nervous about getting paid. But surely if they were dropped back to newfm again their spot would be taken by Lake Macquarie, not Kahibah
    Can categorically deny CCB is about to fall over financially.
    $50000 worth of sponsors dollars so far for 2017 season
    NNSW would be very silly to throw a club that has that much money in sponsorship and to invest in local football down to Newfm. Just cant see it happening.
    Everything in the criteria has been ticked, so why would they go down

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    Surely a conflict of interest as a member of kahibah staff has a family member on the NPL selection panel.....
    Post of the year, welcome to join CCB in the NPL but they wont drop one and promote the other.
    Interested to know what ground Kahibah put down as their home base ?

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Wow ........ thanks for the right of reply to your totally defaming post of CCB, but being " involved " at the club I am more then happy to share some information with yourself, just incase you don't already know.

1/ Our previous fuhrer is no longer involved at the club at an administration level, something that was always going to happen this year, he has done more then enough for the club, sometimes having to single handedly run the club, im sure you would know that as im sure you have worked just as hard to keep a club running rather then hiding behind a keyboard and an alias name.
    2/ If you would like me to name the President, Secretary, Sponsorship coordinator and Treasurer I will, something again you obviously have no idea about, but I wont put their names on a public forum.
    3/ There will be a new president, secretary, , Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer after the AGM which is on in September. Again happy to name them all, but not on a public forum, All positions have been accounted for with renewed confidence and gusto.
    4/ At the moment their are four very very active executive committee, organising Presentation days for Juniors and Seniors along with the ZL2 GF Day this Saturday, more then welcome to attend the game between Westlakes and Hamilton and put on a yellow bib if you would like, being you are so active in the club environment, in saying that, don't bother, we have more then enough coming on the day as it is, but maybe the bib could be used to soak up your dribble.
    5/ Rather then assume these young boys in youth have only been " identified " to fund payments for 2016 , naybe wonder if these kids deserve the chance, as Im sure they do.
    6/ Just this week CCB have had confirmation of $49500 in sponsorship for the 2017 ( just this week )
    7/ Anything more you would like to know, happy to talk privately, if I knew who you were, but im sorry "why blue" is not in the phone book.
    8/ Like the club or not, the previous era is gone, and there is a lot of very smart blokes including a pres, treas, sec to take the club forward.3
    9/ Please be careful in naming clubs and defaming them on a public forum, especially when you have zero clue !!!
    Good reply, after running a club for many many years the rumour mill tends to be by those who know Jack and are nobodies on the local scene, put up or shut up

Wow ........ thanks for the right of reply to your totally defaming post of CCB, but being " involved " at the club I am more then happy to share some information with yourself, just incase you don't already know.

1/ Our previous fuhrer is no longer involved at the club at an administration level, something that was always going to happen this year, he has done more then enough for the club, sometimes having to single handedly run the club, im sure you would know that as im sure you have worked just as hard to keep a club running rather then hiding behind a keyboard and an alias name.
    2/ If you would like me to name the President, Secretary, Sponsorship coordinator and Treasurer I will, something again you obviously have no idea about, but I wont put their names on a public forum.
    3/ There will be a new president, secretary, , Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer after the AGM which is on in September. Again happy to name them all, but not on a public forum, All positions have been accounted for with renewed confidence and gusto.
    4/ At the moment their are four very very active executive committee, organising Presentation days for Juniors and Seniors along with the ZL2 GF Day this Saturday, more then welcome to attend the game between Westlakes and Hamilton and put on a yellow bib if you would like, being you are so active in the club environment, in saying that, don't bother, we have more then enough coming on the day as it is, but maybe the bib could be used to soak up your dribble.
    5/ Rather then assume these young boys in youth have only been " identified " to fund payments for 2016 , naybe wonder if these kids deserve the chance, as Im sure they do.
    6/ Just this week CCB have had confirmation of $49500 in sponsorship for the 2017 ( just this week )
    7/ Anything more you would like to know, happy to talk privately, if I knew who you were, but im sorry "why blue" is not in the phone book.
    8/ Like the club or not, the previous era is gone, and there is a lot of very smart blokes including a pres, treas, sec to take the club forward.3
    9/ Please be careful in naming clubs and defaming them on a public forum, especially when you have zero clue !!!
    Mate happy that you are passionate about your club, as you should be, you work hard there and they have looked after you and your son

But back off in the defamatory talk.......

Nothing I said was not true and you know it
    President resigned
    Secretary resigned
    Treasurer will heed experience in zero's, a bit tongue in cheek but they will
    And CCB continue to ask for deposits to secure your next year position, this is not a common practice at all clubs, my experience in 2016 was to pay in march

Another fact is that several new fm clubs are working hard to be gain NPL 1 licence and one close to you seem to have the ear of decision makers

Anyway good luck keep working hard and I really do hope CCB continue, hopefully new committee can put forward a strong case to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Mate happy that you are passionate about your club, as you should be, you work hard there and they have looked after you and your son

But back off in the defamatory talk.......

Nothing I said was not true and you know it
    President resigned
    Secretary resigned
    Treasurer will heed experience in zero's, a bit tongue in cheek but they will
    And CCB continue to ask for deposits to secure your next year position, this is not a common practice at all clubs, my experience in 2016 was to pay in march

Another fact is that several new fm clubs are working hard to be gain NPL 1 licence and one close to you seem to have the ear of decision makers

Anyway good luck keep working hard and I really do hope CCB continue, hopefully new committee can put forward a strong case to stay

Talk about booting CCB under the bus then to turn around and lick there wounds.
    BIGGEST BACKFLIP I HAVE SEEN

Post of the year, welcome to join CCB in the NPL but they wont drop one and promote the other.
    Really interested to know how a club can rise through the divisions so rapidly, whilst never winning a comp, let alone a semi final, have sub standard facilities(cricket pitch, no fence and no covered seating) whilst others are left behind. Maybe Family does come first..

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    games are on at Adamstown Oval on Sunday 11 Sept for those interested in attending

http://websites.sportstg.com/comp_in...c=1-8218-0-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    games are on at Adamstown Oval on Sunday 11 Sept for those interested in attending

Wrong thread Boz. You're in the wrong premier league.

Really interested to know how a club can rise through the divisions so rapidly, whilst never winning a comp, let alone a semi final, have sub standard facilities(cricket pitch, no fence and no covered seating) whilst others are left behind. Maybe Family does come first..
    As they like to remind everyone over the loud speaker at home games "700 Juniors".

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post

What time will Adamstown run out of stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Really interested to know how a club can rise through the divisions so rapidly, whilst never winning a comp, let alone a semi final, have sub standard facilities(cricket pitch, no fence and no covered seating) whilst others are left behind.
    Takes out any need to win. Farce.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    **** me I've screwed this up haven't I?

whisper has Central league ground before the Kahibah revamp
    Last edited by hawk; 06-09-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    What time will Adamstown run out of stock?
    I'd be taking some pizzas.

Because that scenario worked out well for Valo.

My reply maybe digresses from the content of your post (go away) but as a spectator I see it as a fair comment on how clubs are run. This season I attended NPL games most weekends and with the exception of Cahill Oval have been to all the grounds. I have rated my spectator experiences below taking into consideration spectator viewing, atmosphere, amenities, hospitality and food and beverage;
    1. Magic - With the exception food (2nd) topped all other categories, annoying dugout critics
    2. Weston - Run a brilliant match day, Shane Johnson will be missed, just too far to drive
    3. Hamilton - Best food, good atmosphere, plenty of helpers, Jim 'groundsman' Papas will be missed, most uncomfortable grandstand in the league
    4. Charlestown - Plenty of banter, grand stand seating comfortable, Shane 'banter' Tull will be missed, referee's shed too close to Shane Tull's (former) ticket box
    5. Adamstown - Historic venue, excellent viewing, lacking match day presentation but make up for it in the number of send offs per season
    6. Lambton - Friendly atmosphere, continue to improve every year (off the field)
    7. Maitland - No real improvements, local corner store closer than the canteen, always windy.
    8. Edgeworth - Taken over from South Cardiff as the chicken coop of the NPL, more tin than Sims scrap metal, excellent view from the canteen
    9. Valentine - Cahill Oval, Blacksmiths Oval, Johnston Park, Valo juniors, couldn't get to all these venues to rate
    10. Jets Youth - couldn't find there home ground to rate

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    My reply maybe digresses from the content of your post (go away) but as a spectator I see it as a fair comment on how clubs are run. This season I attended NPL games most weekends and with the exception of Cahill Oval have been to all the grounds. I have rated my spectator experiences below taking into consideration spectator viewing, atmosphere, amenities, hospitality and food and beverage;
    1. Magic - With the exception food (2nd) topped all other categories, annoying dugout critics
    2. Weston - Run a brilliant match day, Shane Johnson will be missed, just too far to drive
    3. Hamilton - Best food, good atmosphere, plenty of helpers, Jim 'groundsman' Papas will be missed, most uncomfortable grandstand in the league
    4. Charlestown - Plenty of banter, grand stand seating comfortable, Shane 'banter' Tull will be missed, referee's shed too close to Shane Tull's (former) ticket box
    5. Adamstown - Historic venue, excellent viewing, lacking match day presentation but make up for it in the number of send offs per season
    6. Lambton - Friendly atmosphere, continue to improve every year (off the field)
    7. Maitland - No real improvements, local corner store closer than the canteen, always windy.
    8. Edgeworth - Taken over from South Cardiff as the chicken coop of the NPL, more tin than Sims scrap metal, excellent view from the canteen
    9. Valentine - Cahill Oval, Blacksmiths Oval, Johnston Park, Valo juniors, couldn't get to all these venues to rate
    Generally agree with you Stanley however I went to both the NPL semi final and the NewFM grand final at Edgeworth with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.
    Yes the canteen location is still ridiculous, you have to catch a bus to get to the toilets, and the place is full of tin BUT
    the ground condition was outstanding (particularly given the rain during the week). Even on Sunday after the NPL semi on the saturday the ground looked good and appeared to play well.
    The best place for viewing is on the northern hill as most of the seating area only has limited views of the ground but the match days seemed to run well.
    I'd put them above both Lambton and Maitland on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Ha Ha quality bit of fun........

4/ Charlestown - Shane " banter" Tull wont be missed as im sure he will be on the hill, and probably giving twice as much banter as usual seems he wont have a dress shirt on next year.
    1/ Supporters Need to lose better - imagine if you were poor Weston this year
    2/ Wheres Weston
    3/ Best food agreed, and most uncomfortable grandstand
    5/ best sheds with memorabilia
    6/ wheres Lambton
    7/ love their supporters and their banter, especially when me young bloke scored and gave them the " shoosh " sign and they did haha
    8/ millsy park needs a canteen with viewing
    9/ love it there , can sneak to sporties without missing anything
    10/ no comment

In summary Azzurris grandstand with Olympics canteen , magics money, millsys eagles nest, adamstowns sheds, maitlands supporters and next to the sporties club and we would have a perfect venue.
    Oh Yeah with ST, SJ and JP on the hill with a beer reminiscing

Ha Ha quality bit of fun........

4/ Charlestown - Shane " banter" Tull wont be missed as im sure he will be on the hill, and probably giving twice as much banter as usual seems he wont have a dress shirt on next year.
    1/ Supporters Need to lose better - imagine if you were poor Weston this year
    2/ Wheres Weston
    3/ Best food agreed, and most uncomfortable grandstand
    5/ best sheds with memorabilia
    6/ wheres Lambton
    7/ love their supporters and their banter, especially when me young bloke scored and gave them the " shoosh " sign and they did haha
    8/ millsy park needs a canteen with viewing
    9/ love it there , can sneak to sporties without missing anything
    10/ no comment

In summary Azzurris grandstand with Olympics canteen , magics money, millsys eagles nest, adamstowns sheds, maitlands supporters and next to the sporties club and we would have a perfect venue.
    Oh Yeah with ST, SJ and JP on the hill with a beer reminiscing
    The funny thing is you use the term 'magics money' as if it is in fact, magic money. If clubs worked as hard off the field as Magic did, the whole competition would be in a better place.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Yeah get it right, it should have read "northern money"😃