Maitland
    Jets
    Buds
    Weston
    CCB
    Valo

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    When do NPL clubs start pre season training
    Azzuri started November, then just started back again tuesday just gone after the xmas break

Weston
    Magic
    Edgy
    Olympic
    Jaffas
    Jets
    Buds
    CCB
    Valo
    Maitland

Quote Originally Posted by Goweston View Post
    Weston
    Magic
    Edgy
    Olympic
    Jaffas
    Jets
    Buds
    CCB
    Valo
    Maitland
    fancy that!
    Weston 1st & Maitland last
    outstanding!
    Last edited by Apollo Creed; 08-01-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Maitland to sneek into the top 4. Jets and Azzuri to struggle.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

magic
    olympic
    edgy
    BUDS
    maitland
    jaffas
    weston
    jets
    azzurri
    valo

Quote Originally Posted by Buds View Post
    magic
    olympic
    edgy
    BUDS
    maitland
    jaffas
    weston
    jets
    azzurri
    valo
    Who have the buds recruited and lost?

magic
    olympic
    edgy
    BUDS
    maitland
    jaffas
    weston
    jets
    azzurri
    valo
    de javu Magic
    season 2015 team to beat?
    2016- how, who and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Creed View Post
    de javu Magic
    season 2015 team to beat?
    2016- how, who and why?
    Have lost or let go older players in Chris Berlin and Rhys Tippet and have added Jarryd Johnson, Shane Paul, Michael Kantarovski and will get Alex Kantarovski back from a knee reco. Definitely the team to beat and if rumours are right they could also be about to sign James Virgili. Definitely the team to beat

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Have lost or let go older players in Chris Berlin and Rhys Tippet and have added Jarryd Johnson, Shane Paul, Michael Kantarovski and will get Alex Kantarovski back from a knee reco. Definitely the team to beat and if rumours are right they could also be about to sign James Virgili. Definitely the team to beat
    Agreed I think magic will run close - still tipping Jets though .

Any news on trial games for the clubs yet,all I've heard is CCB playing Terrigal from Central Coast Premier League on 31st January. What else is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Any news on trial games for the clubs yet,all I've heard is CCB playing Terrigal from Central Coast Premier League on 31st January. What else is happening?
    Olympic vs Bankstown on the 30th of Jan

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Who have the buds recruited and lost?
    have recruited hakan canli, chris berlin , daniel johnson , alex reed and matt darr so far, and have virtually kept same squad.
    apparently in talks with a couple of more and one of them is from the uk..

Pps ???? Omg ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Ker-Plunk View Post
    Pps ???? Omg ffs
    Haven't you figured out that adamstown have a different set of rules yet Ker-Plunk. Look at last year and the Guy Bates scandal. Cue chum in the water

have recruited hakan canli, chris berlin , daniel johnson , alex reed and matt darr so far, and have virtually kept same squad.
    apparently in talks with a couple of more and one of them is from the uk..
    Why would any young 17-20yo want to go and play in lower grades with clubs like Adamstown, Lambton, Magic or Olympic ??

Or do they wait for players to make a name at other clubs playing some first grade and THEN offer them the world ??

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Why would any young 17-20yo want to go and play in lower grades with clubs like Adamstown, Lambton, Magic or Olympic ??

Or do they wait for players to make a name at other clubs playing some first grade and THEN offer them the world ??
    Hi Go AWAY , Can I kindly ask what you base this comment on with regard Atown ?

Atown had an under 17s player make the bench for 1st grade , had I believe about 4 or 5 players under the age of 19 start 1st grade games (with two playing all of the season in 1st grade) and had multiple under 22s sit on the bench and start games during the course of the season.

I would harness the view that Atown afford youth a fair amount of opportunities in 1st grade.

But please don't let a good witch hunt get in the way of FACTS now !

Quote Originally Posted by Atown View Post

Atown had an under 17s player make the bench for 1st grade , had I believe about 4 or 5 players under the age of 19 start 1st grade games (with two playing all of the season in 1st grade) and had multiple under 22s sit on the bench and start games during the course of the season.

I would harness the view that Atown afford youth a fair amount of opportunities in 1st grade.

Unless canli, johnson, reed, berlin and darr are coming to play reggies, im sure theyll get priority over these 19yo's that made the first grade team last year ???

Quote Originally Posted by Atown View Post

that 17's player is he still at Buds?

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post

Don't for a moment think that CCB didn't try to sign up to 4-6 senior first grade players from other clubs for 2016 because they did.

The only difference between CCB and the other clubs you mention is that CCB were not able to entice them over - I know for a fact they tried very hard to sign senior players from other clubs.

The only reason CCB have gone with mostly last years squad and some untried 17-20 year olds is because they couldn't attract senior players from other clubs (for whatever reason).