Page 98 of 127 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

5 - 2 is pretty comprehensive to me, I would not have a leg to stand on to whinge about if the results were reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Its true. And tools like you try to defend it. A**holes like you fit right in with the egotistical culture.

Hope more people boycott the club and bring in heaps of food and drink.
    A big shout out to the all the magic supporters and other football lovers who came out to Darling St and ate and drank the canteen out of food and drinks. This is a credit to the predominately magic supporters at the game who refused to stoop the level of Hamilton and bring their own food and drink to the venue. I was disappointed that not one Hamilton committee member felt the need to have a chat to their supporters so you can only assume it was endorsed by the club. I for one am pleased that the money I have left at Hamilton will continue to ensure that players like Bartos who are a level above all else will remain in the competition for years to come. I'm equally as pleased that the money I leave at magic will continue to improve the facility and make my spectator experience a good one. A small criticism for Hamilton though, surely as the beer ran out they had a selection of at least 4 or 5 bottlos within a couple Ks of the ground and one only 200m up the road, does it not occur to you to send someone on the 5min round trip and make the club some more money? Its also sad to see people advocating a boycott of canteens of clubs in the competition as there is no doubt that the better supported clubs who's supporters travel, help support the cashflow of the clubs they visit.

Quote Originally Posted by terryk View Post
    A small criticism for Hamilton though, surely as the beer ran out
    A "small criticism"?! Mate it was down-right disgusting and simply unaustralian! I actually thought it might have been a ploy to only serve light beer after a certain time because it was only full strength that you couldn't purchase. Or maybe they did just honestly sell out. Either way there needs to be an investigation!

Adamstown had the same issues last year hosting the ZPL finals, amateur hour in all it's glory.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So your of the opinion Shane Paul and Cascarolii wouldn't get in other NPL sides??

Because you can't be disputing the fact that Olympic led both games and ended up losing. Because that is a fact
    You realise that Hamilton led in both games, yet you believe it was one sided, delusional

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    You realise that Hamilton led in both games, yet you believe it was one sided, delusional
    Yeah Magic gave them a start and levelled it and then ran away with it.

What's your point??

In 180 mins of football

Magic scored 5
    Olympic scored 2

Seems a pretty convincing result to me

What's your point??

In 180 mins of football

Magic scored 5
    Olympic scored 2

Stop engaging, you are now starting to look very silly in most people's eyes

What's your point??

In 180 mins of football

Magic scored 5
    Olympic scored 2

I realise you are passionate towards magic, I am also a magic fan, but you need to see the game for it is

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Stop engaging, you are now starting to look very silly in most people's eyes

Mfks doesn't looks silly in my eyes 90% of his comments are correct 👍🏻

What was going on at edgy this last weekend ???
    I saw people walking in the front gates with slushies from 7/11, Subway, Henny Penny, macca's coffee, hell even one guy eating Chinese ........don't they realise if they stopped these people and made them spend thier money at the canteen then Edgy might be able to spend more and buy a premiership winning team.......... Oh wait on !!!!!!!

There was definetly no RSA in place at edgy yesterday, pissed dick heads aplenty

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon166 View Post
    Mfks doesn't looks silly in my eyes 90% of his comments are correct ����
    Now his Nuffie brother chimes in

mervan, your attention to detail is generally very good. On this occasion I feel I must take you to task on your comment that MFKS is starting to look silly. He or she has been the resident MORON on this forum for so long that he or she has attained legendary status. Let's all just be grateful that she isn't our mother in law.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Acolyte View Post
    mervan, your attention to detail is generally very good. On this occasion I feel I must take you to task on your comment that MFKS is starting to look silly. He or she has been the resident MORON on this forum for so long that he or she has attained legendary status. Let's all just be grateful that she isn't our mother in law.
    Korp Kuhn krup Acolyte

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    I saw people walking in the front gates with slushies from 7/11, Subway, Henny Penny, macca's coffee, hell even one guy eating Chinese ........don't they realise if they stopped these people and made them spend thier money at the canteen then Edgy might be able to spend more and buy a premiership winning team.......... Oh wait on !!!!!!!
    rof
    apparently thats a whining crime for some. Edgy doesnt need the gold chains.

As for the GF, the Medows will take advantage of sore legs in the last 20
    Last edited by hawk; 30-08-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I would think most people would agree that walking into a ground with 20 pizzas would be considered offensive and highly direspecful. Why blue thinks making a joke and mocking it will make it less offensive. Why blue should ask edgy what their thoughts are, he may think it's funny. A couple points. Not one Hamilton committee or supporter found it necessary to tell their own supporters who brought the pizzas in to take them back out again so it would be reasonable that it was club endorsed. Ask every club in the competition and see if they agree that this is an accepted practice and if their club would endorse their own supporters doing the same. When you visit a club do the right thing and buy from their canteen and if you can't bear to leave your money at their canteen then don't embarress yourself and club by bringing from home and eating and drinking at ground. Eat and drink before you get there. I have heard that a magic sponsor was so disgusted by this Hamilton act that he wants to organise a pizza night and donate double the value of the pizzas to the club as an extra donation to his sponsorship.

#pizzagate

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    #pizzagate
    Its all worked out ok for Magic.
    Based on the publicity they have received, Dominos just announced they are Magics major sponsor for 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by LongSufferingFan View Post
    Its all worked out ok for Magic.
    Based on the publicity they have received, Dominos just announced they are Magics major sponsor for 2017.
    Already been done by edgeworth eagle boys Eagles!

Has any club have a dog mascot, could be sponsored by Pizza Mutt.