Page 99 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2521

Thread: 2016 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by terryk View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I would think most people would agree that walking into a ground with 20 pizzas would be considered offensive and highly direspecful. Why blue thinks making a joke and mocking it will make it less offensive. Why blue should ask edgy what their thoughts are, he may think it's funny. A couple points. Not one Hamilton committee or supporter found it necessary to tell their own supporters who brought the pizzas in to take them back out again so it would be reasonable that it was club endorsed. Ask every club in the competition and see if they agree that this is an accepted practice and if their club would endorse their own supporters doing the same. When you visit a club do the right thing and buy from their canteen and if you can't bear to leave your money at their canteen then don't embarress yourself and club by bringing from home and eating and drinking at ground. Eat and drink before you get there. I have heard that a magic sponsor was so disgusted by this Hamilton act that he wants to organise a pizza night and donate double the value of the pizzas to the club as an extra donation to his sponsorship.
    The pizza count is growing people!!! Can anyone confirm what types of pizza's were smuggled into the ground?

Also, I noted a toddler being spoon fed what can be best described as baby food at Darling Street last Saturday night. Can we please stop this and demand they get the kid a Schnitzel roll. Where were the duty officers!

Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
    The pizza count is growing people!!! Can anyone confirm what types of pizza's were smuggled into the ground?

Also, I noted a toddler being spoon fed what can be best described as baby food at Darling Street last Saturday night. Can we please stop this and demand they get the kid a Schnitzel roll. Where were the duty officers!
    It's football, not s***er!!

🍕 mmmm pizza

pizza needs its own thread
    wheres the best place to get pizzas in Newcastle?

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    pizza needs its own thread
    wheres the best place to get pizzas in Newcastle?
    Magic Park

Magic Park
    Hahahaha.

Banned
    So looks like Piddo may be out of the GF.

Reckon he may have a semi serious knee injury and is going for a second opinion to see if he can risk playing this weekend

Could well be true. Could well just be smoke and mirrors bullshit before the big game.
    That being said if he is out I think it a big loss for Magic.

Him and Jonny Griff have really stepped it up the last 3 weeks and have done a great job.

Don't know if the reserve CD is up to the same standards

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So looks like Piddo may be out of the GF.

Reckon he may have a semi serious knee injury and is going for a second opinion to see if he can risk playing this weekend

Could well be true. Could well just be smoke and mirrors bullshit before the big game.
    That being said if he is out I think it a big loss for Magic.

Him and Jonny Griff have really stepped it up the last 3 weeks and have done a great job.

Don't know if the reserve CD is up to the same standards
    Higgins can do the job

Quote Originally Posted by mervan View Post
    Higgins can do the job
    Piddo plays magic will win
    If he doesn't edgy will win

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Piddo plays magic will win
    If he doesn't edgy will win
    Is that due to his playing ability or the way he refs the ref during the game?

Edgeworth 2-1.

I don't think they'll feel the effects of Tuesday night until after the GF. They might even benefit from players having a healthy distraction & less time to think about the GF.

Either way should be a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    Is that due to his playing ability or the way he refs the ref during the game?
    Abit of both 😎
    But he has been magics standout player for years. Leads them well. Gets stuck in which can't be said about a lot of magics players.
    Will be a massive loss if he doesn't play

As an avid azzurri supporter, id just like to wish both Broadmeadow and Edgeworth all the best for sunday, and may the best team win

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Abit of both 😎
    But he has been magics standout player for years. Leads them well. Gets stuck in which can't be said about a lot of magics players.
    Will be a massive loss if he doesn't play
    there's getting stuck in, and then theres getting stuck in piddo style.

One of them IMO is a little un-sportsman like.

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    there's getting stuck in, and then theres getting stuck in piddo style.

One of them IMO is a little un-sportsman like.
    Fowards Flop, leave trialling legs, complain to refs about minimal contact and raise elbows in a contests it's seen as tools of the trade.
    Defenders go in hard, have a bit of a niggle and sledge a bloke it's seen as unsportsman like... Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Fowards Flop, leave trialling legs, complain to refs about minimal contact and raise elbows in a contests it's seen as tools of the trade.
    Defenders go in hard, have a bit of a niggle and sledge a bloke it's seen as unsportsman like... Go figure.
    I can't say I agree with all your comments. In my opinion, people who use excessive force trying to put a hit on the player with the ball opposed to trying to win the ball is a little bit of a coward. It's tough for the player with the ball to brace themselves as well as the person without the ball, especially when they do it from behind at times.

I have no doubt the guy is tough. But to me, his reputation is tarnished due to senseless acts. All this is only my opinion, though.

Go hard or go home. I bet all opposition are constantly making sure they don't take a loose touch when they play against him. I bet a lot of boys are happy to know he's out this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Go hard or go home. I bet all opposition are constantly making sure they don't take a loose touch when they play against him. I bet a lot of boys are happy to know he's out this weekend.
    Thats a shame. I would prefer both teams be at full strength for this match.

Go hard at winning the ball, and not the man.

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    Thats a shame. I would prefer both teams be at full strength for this match.

Go hard at winning the ball, and not the man.
    I agree with that, but from memory he wasn't suspended for too many yellows and didn't get any red cards, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
    One thing for the season that stands out for me was the sickening "challenge" out at Maitland on the Jaffas player..

As an old CB, it was always common knowledge to get a good hit on the strikers early on in the game, let them think about whats going to happen next time they get the ball, some fullbacks do it very discreetly, some make it to obvious.... not condoning it, but its a part of the trade.
    Now my sons a striker, I think fullbacks should stop with the rough tackles haha