Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NEW FM League thread

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    what's the deal with all the 7-2 results?

weird
    Dunno Boz. 3 in 2 rounds is weird.

Just checked all the scores on SP and noticed something:
    Can anyone from Belswans tell me how much longer they are going to put up with the 'S' word
    in their name on Sporting Pulse? I wouldn't stand for it.

FC here:- http://www.foxsportspulse.com/club_i...&clubID=113395

Facebook needs fixin' though...

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Dunno Boz. 3 in 2 rounds is weird.

Just checked all the scores on SP and noticed something:
    Can anyone from Belswans tell me how much longer they are going to put up with the 'S' word
    in their name on Sporting Pulse? I wouldn't stand for it.

FC here:- http://www.foxsportspulse.com/club_i...&clubID=113395

Facebook needs fixin' though...
    They got me to use the correct logo on all my stuff so you'd think they'd be onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by MattR48 View Post
    Hi all long time reader first time poster.
    Was at Gunners vs Thornton game today due to long time Gunners supporter/original Southside member.
    17s 4-1 (wasn't at game drinking breakfast beers)
    19s 0-0 (from what I saw Southy dominated & were very unlucky, saw last 15 min)
    23s/whatever they are (3-4 Thornton, good game to watch, Southy goalkeeper deserved players player from what I've seen the last few years.)
    1st 1-0 Southy. I was really impressed by such a young team. From what I felt a lot of players had a desire to play for the shirt. I was really impressed by new signings Corey, Josh & number 10 (not 100% on names).
    This 1st grade team will definitely turn a few heads this year & made me realise why I love the club so much.
    The only downside for me was the fact an "apparent" life member turned up (& due to no circumstance of the club which was unable to sell any alcoholic beverages) left as soon as he found out this situation. If I had my way this person has no point being a life member as showing true commitment to this club.
    Cheers hopefully will be able to bring you more updates from my beloved club & family friends who play in this competition but for different clubs.
    MattR48
    No "apparent" mattr48, I am a life member, have been for a long time, and yes I left when told No beer, not so sure why no beer, but hey that's life.
    That doesn't change how much I love the club, helped build it to where it is now, showing commitment just ask my wife, she will tell you about my commitment to the Gunners.
    Just that on a very hot sunday afternoon after the wife lets me out to play, the choice of no beer in the sun or air con watching the mates play semis in the 4's, seemed an easy choice in the end, if you check another ex player left because of the same thing and around 10-12 stayed away because of this, but you attack me...
    Bottom line is, sometimes, especially last year, a few beers on the hill, with a few mates, makes some ordinary football just that more bearable.
    So big mouth, PM me, lets meet and discuss the in's and out's of the Gunners and you can tell me your involvement with the club and what you have done, so before you judge me, lets meet.
    cheers cant wait for your updates......

Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    No "apparent" mattr48, I am a life member, have been for a long time, and yes I left when told No beer, not so sure why no beer, but hey that's life.
    That doesn't change how much I love the club, helped build it to where it is now, showing commitment just ask my wife, she will tell you about my commitment to the Gunners.
    Just that on a very hot sunday afternoon after the wife lets me out to play, the choice of no beer in the sun or air con watching the mates play semis in the 4's, seemed an easy choice in the end, if you check another ex player left because of the same thing and around 10-12 stayed away because of this, but you attack me...
    Bottom line is, sometimes, especially last year, a few beers on the hill, with a few mates, makes some ordinary football just that more bearable.
    So big mouth, PM me, lets meet and discuss the in's and out's of the Gunners and you can tell me your involvement with the club and what you have done, so before you judge me, lets meet.
    Your a goose. If i was affiliated with southy i would be ashamed if someone like you were or was involved with the club .

Banned
    FFS people.

Settle the **** down and leave the personal digs out.

lets concentrate on what was a great win by the gunners with a very young team, I'm told the alcohol issue is a miner one and will be sorted asap

If my opinion is an attack on you then ok.
    You helped build the club to what it is now. Pretty sure that's the past.
    My use of the term "apparent" life member was due to that you should know the emotions a club goes through gaining promotion, being relegated. After being relegated and losing most of last years team the club and players need the support of people like life members and old players there no matter what. I can imagine that it would feel like a pretty big kick in the guts for the committee that only 2 people from close to 15 that would normally turn up left due to them not being able to supply beer.
    I'll see you at the next home game I can attend then yeah?

If my opinion is an attack on you then ok.
    You helped build the club to what it is now. Pretty sure that's the past.
    My use of the term "apparent" life member was due to that you should know the emotions a club goes through gaining promotion, being relegated. After being relegated and losing most of last years team the club and players need the support of people like life members and old players there no matter what. I can imagine that it would feel like a pretty big kick in the guts for the committee that only 2 people from close to 15 that would normally turn up left due to them not being able to supply beer.
    I'll see you at the next home game I can attend then yeah?
    I imagine it was a slip up by the committee who are obviously under the pump, and missed gaining a liquor licence in time ??? Maybe if more life members who are bestowed with such an honour, ( I would love to be made a life member of a football club ) were happy to come back and help the club out if capable when in southys position ( relegation ) , a liquor license would have been obtained, I know of a club who have several life members, who have nothing to do with said club anymore, but either choose to ignore or put there resources in to other clubs, or drink at local pubs full of opinions. Maybe BR or FR is more missed at southy then realised, if hes not there anymore. Minor slipup, im sure they will have beer next home game . But yes if I was a life member of a club, I wouldn't leave or not attend because there was no beer there, but each to their own.

Is there promotion this season?

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyALegend View Post
    NPL - 1x Relegation
    NEWFM - 1x Promotion, 0x Relegations
    ZPL - 0x Promotion, 1x Relegations
    ZPLx - 1x Promotion, 1x Relegations

I forget the source of that. Unsure if reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyALegend View Post
    No promotion this year as all NPL licenses are finishing this year. All interested clubs will have to apply for another 3 year NPL license. NNSWF want 12 team NPL and get rid of NewFM

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Your a goose. If i was affiliated with southy i would be ashamed if someone like you were or was involved with the club .
    love this shit. you can be ashamed all you like dick head, a goose, well you stuck your neck out stupid....

Have i done anything to be ashamed of, no, all this over my choice of not staying at the ground because the missus let me out to play, and I chose to go and have a couple of beers on a hot sunday arvo.(whole idea of being let out)
    I think some people have jumped to a few conclusions, way to early.
    cheers, cant wait for the next stage to develop.

oh forgot about this

mattr48 you should have left your opinion to yourself, I know all about emotions with Southy, been through it all and will continue to in the future.
    Kick in the guts, well that happened last year on old boys day, when the committee didn't even acknowledge the old boys who turned up at club for the players player awards...do you want me to continue...and yes we still turned up for the next game...

love this shit. you can be ashamed all you like dick head, a goose, well you stuck your neck out stupid....

Have i done anything to be ashamed of, no, all this over my choice of not staying at the ground because the missus let me out to play, and I chose to go and have a couple of beers on a hot sunday arvo.(whole idea of being let out)
    I think some people have jumped to a few conclusions, way to early.
    cheers, cant wait for the next stage to develop.

oh forgot about this

mattr48 you should have left your opinion to yourself, I know all about emotions with Southy, been through it all and will continue to in the future.
    Kick in the guts, well that happened last year on old boys day, when the committee didn't even acknowledge the old boys who turned up at club for the players player awards...do you want me to continue...and yes we still turned up for the next game...

Pretty sure I'm allowed to have an opinion, you have your opinion & express it so I can't? As Go Away said each to their own on what occurred and everyone will see it differently but I'm sticking with what I said.

Yeah I remember old boys day, I'm sure my big mouth and I will catch up with you,I'll try make sure the beers are cold if your allowed to come play.

Pretty sure I'm allowed to have an opinion, you have your opinion & express it so I can't? As Go Away said each to their own on what occurred and everyone will see it differently but I'm sticking with what I said.

Yeah I remember old boys day, I'm sure my big mouth and I will catch up with you,I'll try make sure the beers are cold if your allowed to come play.
    This is getting embarrassing. Exchange numbers and sort your shit out.

this is why southy are where they are today

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    take it to private messaging and delete your crap here

I can't be arsed cleaning up your embarrassing mess

and learn the difference between your and you're

Well your getting a bit touchy now aren't we.....keep carrying on, I'm sure I will hear you and your big mouth on old boys day, might even let you get involved, you did play grade didn't you?
    And as I said PM me and lets have beer, and I will be allowed to play, always allowed to play, don't you know the saying, happy wife, happy life......
    PS I'm trying to do that Boz, he wont play

So we all meeting behind the bike sheds after school?

Quote Originally Posted by football_macigian23 View Post
    No promotion this year as all NPL licenses are finishing this year. All interested clubs will have to apply for another 3 year NPL license. NNSWF want 12 team NPL and get rid of NewFM
    So top two promoted or will they go premiers and grand final winner with 2nd spot promoted if the same club?

Or will Northern just go whoever meets the criteria and which club they like the most will be promoted.

Why get rid of NewFM? Is Zone Premier good enough to be at the third tier?