Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NEW FM League thread

Quote Originally Posted by NewyTy View Post
    The players won't get punted if they're good enough. The ones that are at Kahibah are all good enough to be there. Kahibah closer to becoming an NPL club than Stags in my eyes. And I judge Routledge is the 'current coach' we're talking about. I along with many others sees the idea of a 17's coach appointed to 1st Grade as a risk. I don't know Adam's history at the club but he's not going to attract assistant and lower grade coaches like a Gumprecht, a Law or a Rufo would.
    I think some people confuse a good coach with a good recruiter.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

The players won't get punted if they're good enough. The ones that are at Kahibah are all good enough to be there. Kahibah closer to becoming an NPL club than Stags in my eyes. And I judge Routledge is the 'current coach' we're talking about. I along with many others sees the idea of a 17's coach appointed to 1st Grade as a risk. I don't know Adam's history at the club but he's not going to attract assistant and lower grade coaches like a Gumprecht, a Law or a Rufo would.
    Sorry to burst your green bubble newy ty, but Kahibah is along way from being an NPL club, and stags have done more in the top division over the years, including state cup games and wins over the years against the apia leichardts, marconis and wallsends at their peak, before Kahibah were even thought of, so not sure what is in the water out in green country, but id concentrate on winning 2nd division and live feeds of these big signings like hodgo lol..........before you worry about the stags and their team. Rutta is a local boy, who will bring a local culture to the club, any Toronto boys choosing to play 2nd division with any other club but Toronto, needs to be asked why, I know yous have one who has been offered before a spot in a National Premier League side up the road, theres a lot of Toronto talent in the 18-22yo age bracket at other clubs, unless you are playing in NPL, id be jumping barriers to go play for my local club..... Go the Stags.... good luck at Kahibah Dortmund, you"s are doing great things, but being closer then stags to NPL is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Sorry to burst your green bubble newy ty, but Kahibah is along way from being an NPL club, and stags have done more in the top division over the years, including state cup games and wins over the years against the apia leichardts, marconis and wallsends at their peak, before Kahibah were even thought of, so not sure what is in the water out in green country, but id concentrate on winning 2nd division and live feeds of these big signings like hodgo lol..........before you worry about the stags and their team. Rutta is a local boy, who will bring a local culture to the club, any Toronto boys choosing to play 2nd division with any other club but Toronto, needs to be asked why, I know yous have one who has been offered before a spot in a National Premier League side up the road, theres a lot of Toronto talent in the 18-22yo age bracket at other clubs, unless you are playing in NPL, id be jumping barriers to go play for my local club..... Go the Stags.... good luck at Kahibah Dortmund, you"s are doing great things, but being closer then stags to NPL is laughable.

Hard to say GO AWAY, history is in its place, in current form I would put my bias aside and say Kahibah are much closer, the mighty stags still need to develop off the field, need more people helping out etc

Quote Originally Posted by BigSam View Post
    Hard to say GO AWAY, history is in its place, in current form I would put my bias aside and say Kahibah are much closer, the mighty stags still need to develop off the field, need more people helping out etc
    Just saying, need more then a coaching structure to get in to NPL, and Kahibahs is great, but a ground would be handy.

Just saying, need more then a coaching structure to get in to NPL, and Kahibahs is great, but a ground would be handy.
    Maybe they can hire out Stag Park, more revenue the better haha

Current committee will be good for the club to push for the NPL again in 3 years, hopefully the results come on the field to back it up

Tell that to Valentine Phoenix and New Lambton

Hard to keep up with GA........here you are going on about stags past .......over in NPL thread all you want is for everyone to forget about CCB past and move forward

I guess it depends which barrow your pushing hey !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Hard to keep up with GA........here you are going on about stags past .......over in NPL thread all you want is for everyone to forget about CCB past and move forward

I guess it depends which barrow your pushing hey !!!!
    Uuuuuum I'll explain it for you why blue, and I'm typing really slow so you can keep up, stags are in Newfm hence why I talk about them in this thread ( it's a Newfm thread ) the other page is the national premier league thread, hence why I talk about CCB ..... God I've never typed so slow in my life just so you could keep up...

Hearing Wallsend may have more leaving than actually staying. Looks to be a real changing of the guard so to speak. As for Stags, I'll just add that I've heard fairly solid word that Abe Wheelhouse has signed on at Adamstown. Add to that, rumour has it some of Toronto's best 1st Graders are on the way out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put the club down but from what I've heard and seen, it's not travelling as well as they'd like. I'm hoping Stags prove the doubters wrong (that's the best part of football) but until I see confirmation of players signing the dotted line, I have my doubts.

What we can all agree on is how much stronger the competition will be next year. A lot of positive news coming out of several clubs. Belswans with Rufo, Cooks Hill rebuilding under Law, Kahibah staying much the same, Thornton dangerous as ever and the unpredictability of the rest of the comp. Barely heard anything out of Singleton and Westy but would expect continued improvement. For the most part, I've said it before and will say it again; really hoping for the finals race to not end six weeks out from playoffs. I'm keen for the new year and that's just 1st Grade. I'd expect an influx in 23's after NPL goes to 20's and the 19's will be as entertaining, if not better than last year.

So what's happening at Wallsend? Why is everyone leaving

Hearing Wallsend may have more leaving than actually staying. Looks to be a real changing of the guard so to speak. As for Stags, I'll just add that I've heard fairly solid word that Abe Wheelhouse has signed on at Adamstown. Add to that, rumour has it some of Toronto's best 1st Graders are on the way out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put the club down but from what I've heard and seen, it's not travelling as well as they'd like. I'm hoping Stags prove the doubters wrong (that's the best part of football) but until I see confirmation of players signing the dotted line, I have my doubts.

What we can all agree on is how much stronger the competition will be next year. A lot of positive news coming out of several clubs. Belswans with Rufo, Cooks Hill rebuilding under Law, Kahibah staying much the same, Thornton dangerous as ever and the unpredictability of the rest of the comp. Barely heard anything out of Singleton and Westy but would expect continued improvement. For the most part, I've said it before and will say it again; really hoping for the finals race to not end six weeks out from playoffs. I'm keen for the new year and that's just 1st Grade. I'd expect an influx in 23's after NPL goes to 20's and the 19's will be as entertaining, if not better than last year.
    Just curious, why will this comp be stronger next year, is there a massive influx of NBN league players coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    Just curious, why will this comp be stronger next year, is there a massive influx of NBN league players coming in?
    More so a spread of current players. Belswans have picked up some quality, Kahibah will be stronger up front, Cooks Hill have Graham Law as coach who is rumoured to be bringing some A'town players. Clubs like Thornton, Singo and Westy had some bright moments last year and should be more consistent and then clubs like Cessnock are getting a lot more serious about their football and development. Perhaps stronger isn't the most appropriate wording but it's going to be more competitive with Lakes going up. It's truly anyone's title to win and the playing field seems to be evening out a bit.

As for Wallsend, they've appointed a new coach and from a few people I've heard they want to promote some of the club's Zone League team into NewFM. I've heard they want to promote youth as well and build towards NPL over the next three years. Hence some of the old guard moving on and some players following.

More so a spread of current players. Belswans have picked up some quality, Kahibah will be stronger up front, Cooks Hill have Graham Law as coach who is rumoured to be bringing some A'town players. Clubs like Thornton, Singo and Westy had some bright moments last year and should be more consistent and then clubs like Cessnock are getting a lot more serious about their football and development. Perhaps stronger isn't the most appropriate wording but it's going to be more competitive with Lakes going up. It's truly anyone's title to win and the playing field seems to be evening out a bit.

As for Wallsend, they've appointed a new coach and from a few people I've heard they want to promote some of the club's Zone League team into NewFM. I've heard they want to promote youth as well and build towards NPL over the next three years. Hence some of the old guard moving on and some players following.
    sounds like some exciting times ahead for some of these clubs

Uuuuuum I'll explain it for you why blue, and I'm typing really slow so you can keep up, stags are in Newfm hence why I talk about them in this thread ( it's a Newfm thread ) the other page is the national premier league thread, hence why I talk about CCB ..... God I've never typed so slow in my life just so you could keep up...
    Ummmm.......maybe you should have read my question a little slower instead of being a smart arse

I'm well aware of the new fm v NPL concept

But read my question .........

Maybe I typed to fast for you !!!!

Not sure of a more even comp. Kahibah and Belswans will be miles ahead of the rest.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Not sure of a more even comp. Kahibah and Belswans will be miles ahead of the rest.
    Have to agree with this, it will be Belswans Kahibah, Cooks Hill and the rest battling it out

I think the general spread of points will be more even, maybe we might see 1st/2nd sitting 6 points ahead type of thing but from 3rd to last will be up for whoever takes the bull by the horns.

When are try outs for new fm clubs? Or are the teams pretty much already picked. Just curious as I have a few mates looking to change clubs.

Think a few clubs may have already run them.
    New Lambton & Thornton have theirs upcoming this week I believe.

West Wallsend & Wallsend this week too