Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NEW FM League thread

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    I heard your straight jacket fitted well, I'm glad your comfortable
    Mate, I'm over the gunners, but what about all those NPL youth kids from 2014, do you think they are ???

Back in 2013 when southy committee sat on thier hands and hoped NPL Youth would go away.

But it didn't and while they sat around and hoped it would all go away all the other clubs had held trials and secured all the talented young kids, Southy trialled months later but no worries we arn't just an NPL Youth squad, we are a centre of excellence. Only problem, only kids left were the ones who missed out elsewhere and there were on quality coach's to guide these kids to excellence, it was more a centre for homeless
    No drama's but, we still know gow to charge !!!!! $650 from each of you...........thanks very much, so now it's looking like a centre for collection of funds.......
    2014 rolls around and all southy Yourh teams perform poorly, I personally know 6-7 kids from one age group,no coaching, no direction from club, lots of crap going on. Kids leave.............not one of the kids I know stayed past that year, 1/2 of them have given football away..........now that's a centre of excellence at its best

Then southy had the gall to do it all again in 2015............thank god it ended then

So yes I have little time for your club, or those involved with it........
    Last edited by Why Blue; 28-05-2016 at 08:03 AM.

You would be surprised just how much participation and performance this year is to the application.

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Mate, I'm over the gunners, but what about all those NPL youth kids from 2014, do you think they are ???

Back in 2013 when southy committee sat on thier hands and hoped NPL Youth would go away.

But it didn't and while they sat around and hoped it would all go away all the other clubs had held trials and secured all the talented young kids, Southy trialled months later but no worries we arn't just an NPL Youth squad, we are a centre of excellence. Only problem, only kids left were the ones who missed out elsewhere and there were on quality coach's to guide these kids to excellence, it was more a centre for homeless
    No drama's but, we still know gow to charge !!!!! $650 from each of you...........thanks very much, so now it's looking like a centre for collection of funds.......
    2014 rolls around and all southy Yourh teams perform poorly, I personally know 6-7 kids from one age group,no coaching, no direction from club, lots of crap going on. Kids leave.............not one of the kids I know stayed past that year, 1/2 of them have given football away..........now that's a centre of excellence at its best

Then southy had the gall to do it all again in 2015............thank god it ended then

You sound like a very angry dad whose kid just ain't up to it, stop living your kids life for him, poor fool

You sound like a very angry dad whose kid just ain't up to it, stop living your kids life for him, poor fool
    And that has been your standard answer for any criticism of southy

Bloody parents trying to life thier unfulfilled sporting lives thru thier kids

Never once have you accepted any responsibility for the broken promises or taking money under false pretences
    Always someone else's fault

For the record, you are way off and in my eyes you are the fool and confirm it with every post !!!!!!

Ahhhh yes the halicum days of the centre of excellence

Forever man you can rip into blue man all you like but proof is blinding, there was certainly nothing excellent about the centre
    Well except for the $32k it put into the committees coffers
    That they in turn so wisely spent on a player roster that took them to 2nd division

Facts brother hard to debate them

And that has been your standard answer for any criticism of southy

Bloody parents trying to life thier unfulfilled sporting lives thru thier kids

Never once have you accepted any responsibility for the broken promises or taking money under false pretences
    Always someone else's fault

For the record, you are way off and in my eyes you are the fool and confirm it with every post !!!!!!
    The truth gets you hard, cop it sweet baby

Quote Originally Posted by big jim View Post

Forever man you can rip into blue man all you like but proof is blinding, there was certainly nothing excellent about the centre
    That they in turn so wisely spent on a player roster that took them to 2nd division

I can see an accusation of stealing money here, be very careful what you say buddy, be very very careful, you may end up in court, or hospital

I can see an accusation of stealing money here, be very careful what you say buddy, be very very careful, you may end up in court, or hospital
    Are you serious ?
    I think you had better go and get that straight jacket off blue man before you do yourself any harm

There was no hint of stealing in my post nor had I even thought it
    I was thinking more along the lines of using youth money to overpay underperformaning players but unfortunately that is not a criminal offence

That was my thought process, unless you know more ?

Also if need be my choice would be the hospital path, just saying

Clarify for me what exactly you have an issue with?

The fact they were late with trials? So what, all the trials cannot be on the same day. The fact they got the left over kids is just desserts for holding late trials, i'm sure those kids and parents weren't complaining when their son got into a NPL team.

The fact they charged the same as other clubs? Cause as far as I'm concerned $650 is pretty average and on par or less than other NPL clubs that are fleecing juniors.

The fact some kids aged 13-17 gave up football? Maybe they just didn't like it? Maybe they didn't have the heart for it? One bad season and they give up, obviously weren't meant to play NPL.

I played at another club, one you have ties to, and their treatment of players/families in that particular team was worse than what you describe above. 4 of us continued to play NBN the year after at different clubs and the rest gave up after being treated like shit.

I think thats the bit you alluded to stealing, FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Clarify for me what exactly you have an issue with?

The fact they were late with trials? So what, all the trials cannot be on the same day. The fact they got the left over kids is just desserts for holding late trials, i'm sure those kids and parents weren't complaining when their son got into a NPL team.

The fact they charged the same as other clubs? Cause as far as I'm concerned $650 is pretty average and on par or less than other NPL clubs that are fleecing juniors.

The fact some kids aged 13-17 gave up football? Maybe they just didn't like it? Maybe they didn't have the heart for it? One bad season and they give up, obviously weren't meant to play NPL.

I played at another club, one you have ties to, and their treatment of players/families in that particular team was worse than what you describe above. 4 of us continued to play NBN the year after at different clubs and the rest gave up after being treated like shit.
    I suppose this just means that I have different views to you as well

Fire up red

My reading of jumbos comment didn't raise any thought of any thing untoward
    But then again I'm not in the know !!!

Fire up red

My reading of jumbos comment didn't raise any thought of any thing untoward
    But then again I'm not in the know !!!
    To be fair, the first time i read the post i interpreted it the same as FR. The lack of punctuation and formatting makes it read as though, "Except for the 32k that went into the committee's coffers (accounts)" and not "Well except for the $32k it put into the committees coffers that they in turn so wisely spent on a player roster that took them to 2nd division".

Are you serious ?
    I think you had better go and get that straight jacket off blue man before you do yourself any harm

There was no hint of stealing in my post nor had I even thought it
    I was thinking more along the lines of using youth money to overpay underperformaning players but unfortunately that is not a criminal offence

That was my thought process, unless you know more ?

Also if need be my choice would be the hospital path, just saying
    $32k put into committee coffers, sounds like an accusation to me

Unlike Azzurri I can say south cardiff have a junior base, charlestown were quick to move you on after they realised all Azzurri wanted was their kids money, try putting that in your NPL application, no juniors, maybe you can steal kahibah or Dudley but don't try and start your own, no, we will just hitch a ride at someone else's expense,

$32k put into committee coffers, sounds like an accusation to me
    Ok I will rephrase as I intended it to sound and to take away any misconception

$32k put into club coffers for committee to waste youth revenue on over paying under achieving senior squad

But won't back away from your hostile challenge, who did you really think you were going to scare? Oh no some keyboard jockey wants to hurt me, grow up buddy, think things thru before you make threats
    Now just let me know were you want to meet, court or hospital happy to oblige
    Your call
    Last edited by big jim; 28-05-2016 at 01:04 PM.

So is this an apology, I take it you think Weston and Adamstown are doing he same this year then

So is this an apology, I take it you think Weston and Adamstown are doing he same this year then
    It's a rephrase to avoid mis conception

Whoa boys.......keyboards at 30 paces

Red, settle down at best what jumbo said is open to interpretation, no one will ever get hung on that

Jumbo, Red ain't gonna fight ya so ease up

Great to disagree and have discussions but threats are a bit out of line

You can clearly see that he's not accusing anyone of stealing hahhahahaha

"That they wisely spent on a player roster"

I have no idea re southy youth but saying he's suggesting theft is quite amazing.