Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NPL Youth

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2016 NPL Youth

2016 NPL Youth

No parents allowed

Intelligence level of thread clearly set

What's the point ........obviously parents aren't allowed to comment on thier children

No parents ..........close it down now.....communist reds ...........

Early tips?? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by early_to_the_match View Post
    Early tips?? ? ?
    Valentine youth to add value to comp

NBN to do a spin off of "Dance Mums" called Magic Mums......

Just their general lack of knowledge peas me off, piss in me pocket know it alls, just like you

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Just their general lack of knowledge peas me off, piss in me pocket know it alls, just like you
    Lucky all your knowledge helped Southy !!!!!

Would be happy to hear what you believe Southy bought to the NPL youth comp over the last two years ???

I'll start with my opinion, Nothing !!!!!!
    Last edited by Why Blue; 02-01-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by early_to_the_match View Post
    Early tips?? ? ?
    Not one person to miss playing or spectating at Ulinga..........

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Not one person to miss playing or spectating at Ulinga..........
    i will miss the centre of excellence!

Probs just need to stick to this being a NPL youth thread...not a disgruntled parents of kids who haven't made it to EJ system and have a chip on their shoulder thread.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Probs just need to stick to this being a NPL youth thread...not a disgruntled parents of kids who haven't made it to EJ system and have a chip on their shoulder thread.
    This

Lucky all your knowledge helped Southy !!!!!

Would be happy to hear what you believe Southy bought to the NPL youth comp over the last two years ???

I'll start with my opinion, Nothing !!!!!!
    Interesting. How long have you played/served on the committee at Highfields Charlestown City Blue Azzurri Wolves for?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Interesting. How long have you played/served on the committee at Highfields Charlestown City Blue Azzurri Wolves for?
    CCB never, previous jnr club 4 years
    But don't see relevance in how this gives someone's comments more or less authority ??

In my opinion FR was/is a typical senior club official who detested giving time/facilities to youth and he certainly isn't on his own !!!

And then blamed exuberant parents !!!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Understand your sentiment ......but wrong no chip

My beef with EJ program is simple.... Whilst ever NNSWF take money from any registration fee the program should not exist.......you can't spend under 6 fees on select few
    So it should be free and a training squad only........easy

A lot is blamed on disgruntled parents, especially by other parents who have befriended or manipulated their way into the inner sanctums of the coaching/selection panels.
    Disgruntled parents are the symptoms and not the cause of the problems that so readily exist in both club and EJ programs.
    Let the coaches coach, but at least find some that have a reasonable idea about what they are doing.

But don't see relevance in how this gives someone's comments more or less authority ??

In my opinion FR was/is a typical senior club official who detested giving time/facilities to youth and he certainly isn't on his own !!!

Disagree. Southy as a club have always respected and given chances to young players.
    Their U19s team before all of this NPL YOuth stuff, was comprised of mostly 15/16/17 year olds which is something not many clubs were doing. Despite this, they only missed out once or twice on semi finals football over 10 years.
    And look at their first grade squad, very young squad. To say they don't like Youth is ridiculous.
    FR's posts in the early days were spruiking that the focus should be on development and players progressing through the teams and eventually into seniors. He/she was saying that there is far too much emphasis on winning and win at all costs attitude is not necessarily the best environment for development. Which I agree in some respects is accurate.

Southys poor results in NPL Youth can be attributed to their location and club profile imo.
    Many kids coming through interdistrict competition don't even know South cardiff is a club separate to cardiff. The first time I played southy I rocked up at cardiff. Didn't even know they existed, let alone had senior teams in NPL/NBN back then.
    So those players playing in the local area would be more inclined to join the popular clubs of olympic, magic, valentine, Lake Macquarie and even edgeworth and charlestown have more drawing power. For me that's the issue more than anything.
    But, id like to know why you claim he detested youth and giving them time?
    You're basing an awful lot on comments made on this site in response to some clearly delusional posters. Yeh, there are some very intelligent and thoughtful posts made here regarding structure and aims of this competition but there's also a load of dickwaving and disgruntled people bringing everyone down.

Please stop, your knowledge is letting you down again, I did what I did and would do it all again, 22 years of happy service, happily retired now, last comment from me on this parent thread

Please stop, your knowledge is letting you down again, I did what I did and would do it all again, 22 years of happy service, happily retired now, last comment from me on this parent thread
    Have seen plenty of people do things for 22yrs and longer......don't mean they are good at it

From my experience plenty if kids came thru southy as juniors but all left before NPL youth and none went back
    Now scattered between quite a few NPL clubs
    Most parents claimed club/committe was a basket case and club was going no where..............Seems as though time proved them right

But hey well done on 22 years

finally

every club has 15,16,17 year olds playing 19's
    again, your wrong
    Southy's poor result blamed on location???????
    That is officially the best 2016 statement i have heard, maybe Southy should move