Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NPL Youth

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I thought I shut your trash talking mouth for good?
    Take your black and white glasses off for a minute......Friggin Party Pies are touchy today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Ohhhhh my goodness.

This thread outlines one major issue in Youth development in our region.
    Agree bremsman the rubbish from fatman is something we could live without
    Way too much talk about snakes and toilets for my liking
    Me thinks they go hand in hand for the fatman

Ps I keep getting confused between the "experts, experts everywhere" and the "NPL Youth" thread.
    one lot ends up as dog food

Ohhhhh my goodness.

This thread outlines one major issue in Youth development in our region.
    I think you will find that the problem is delusional Maitland supporters, that get their back up over a question about a game that from all reports they played very poorly and were dominated all match by the bears who just couldnt convert thier chances?

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Creed View Post
    hmmmmmmm
    very lucky or not very lucky they won?
    truth is on the 17npl results and ladder- what sort of statement is that
    Truth is on the NPL ladder you think? That's why it reads Maitland has one win in all 4 grades from three rounds?? That statement was one that a delusional pies supporter like yourself cant handle!!
    Last edited by doublechop; 05-04-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Glad to have anyone support their club or even compliment another club for good performance. Drongo, Fat guts, doubleslop and Breakfastlounge add nothing to the chat. Good on Maitland 17s for toppling Weston, but I wouldn't write Weston off either. A strong side despite their position on the table. Remember teams have only played 2 or 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Brew View Post
    Glad to have anyone support their club or even compliment another club for good performance. Drongo, Fat guts, doubleslop and Breakfastlounge add nothing to the chat. Good on Maitland 17s for toppling Weston, but I wouldn't write Weston off either. A strong side despite their position on the table. Remember teams have only played 2 or 3 games.
    Yes agree
    I am suprised by Weston so far I thought they would be strong this year as they finished strong last year to make 15's gf, maybe like CCB lost a few quality players in key positions and new members haven't quite gelled yet
    Only rd 3 so plenty of time, will be watching with interest

Why be so skinny and unkind?

I was at the maitland v Weston 17s game and thought the game was fairly even in my opinion.maitland were dangerous on the counter.it did appear they played 4 4 2 and didn't look like they tried to play out from the back.

Spot on brewman, I ignore those mentioned they add nothing

Don't worry about Weston boys, couple if key players moved up from 15's to 19's and like blue man says for CCB these boys played key positions
    But all will be good, just in time for your team, who ever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    one lot ends up as dog food
    Hawk I noticed you swooped and edited some of my earlier posts? Did the fat man touch a nerve? I would have thought you may have come up with something better than SFC?

Was that meant to be me?
    Don't recall trying to add anything to the debate/my teams better than your team rubbish. I care very little about the banter that borderlines harassment and childish name calling in this thread. It's often confusing whether it's the 14 year olds themselves posting or their parents trying to live precariously through their child with the level of intelligence behind comments.

Please, don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good discussion in here. And much of it is respectful and knowledgable from passionate people within the NPL comp, but when it gets to name calling and personal attacks, that's when it turns to rubbish.

Was that meant to be me?
    Don't recall trying to add anything to the debate/my teams better than your team rubbish. I care very little about the banter that borderlines harassment and childish name calling in this thread. It's often confusing whether it's the 14 year olds themselves posting or their parents trying to live precariously through their child with the level of intelligence behind comments.

Please, don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good discussion in here. And much of it is respectful and knowledgable from passionate people within the NPL comp, but when it gets to name calling and personal attacks, that's when it turns to rubbish.
    Agreed, you haven't added anything to debate. Just made sarcastic comments about others and thrown out the old chestnut "living through their kids" - a line most often used by those without kids or very underachieving kids. Sure I've taken a dig at others, but based on their ugly snipes, they deserve little else.
    As for Weston, Maitland or any other team, I respect the efforts they have made to compete at this level. Some don't have the same depth of talent at this point, but I expect them all to improve over the course of the season.

Was that meant to be me?

So we can assume when you referred to experts everywhere you were being complimentary ???

Anyway back to football one thing I do know is that the kids play better football than the parents comment

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    So we can assume when you referred to experts everywhere you were being complimentary ???

Anyway back to football one thing I do know is that the kids play better football than the parents comment
    You can assume whatever you want.

Agreed, you haven't added anything to debate. Just made sarcastic comments about others and thrown out the old chestnut "living through their kids" - a line most often used by those without kids or very underachieving kids. Sure I've taken a dig at others, but based on their ugly snipes, they deserve little else.
    As for Weston, Maitland or any other team, I respect the efforts they have made to compete at this level. Some don't have the same depth of talent at this point, but I expect them all to improve over the course of the season.
    Fair enough. Don't know if you've noticed but sarcasm around this forum is pretty commonplace. The internet can be a pretty dangerous place for those easily offended.
    I don't think I'm wrong though. Most in this thread have children, coach, or have a strong club tie within the NPL competition. And it often turns into a dick waving contest. Then everyone gets offended and things get personal.

Quote Originally Posted by big jim View Post
    Spot on brewman, I ignore those mentioned they add nothing

Don't worry about Weston boys, couple if key players moved up from 15's to 19's and like blue man says for CCB these boys played key positions
    But all will be good, just in time for your team, who ever that is.
    Its a close comp in 17NPL
    Olympic too strong and favorite's for me, Magic 17/19/22's for 2nd

The mighty Apollo
    Only 17's for me don't know anything about seniors
    But yes Olympic certainly look strong and their 14's 15's have been a great team the last two years so would expect them to continue
    Magic 17's will depend on what they are left with after 19's are settled I think, but always seems to be drama around this team so I stay away
    Buds will be strong, jets started well but injuries ( in both 15 & 16 ) could determine their season

Weston will come good

Interesting observation Apollo, but will the Magic 17s keep playing seniors once their comp starts???
    And Jimbo, you would have seen seniors playing if you had been at Magic 17 games over last 3 weeks. As for Emerging Jets, they will be more competitive because they aren't prepared to give even game time anymore. Will even promote younger players if weaknesses in their team aren't firing. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by FAT BUT....KIND View Post
    Hawk I noticed you swooped and edited some of my earlier posts? Did the fat man touch a nerve? I would have thought you may have come up with something better than SFC?
    only because they were silly fking comments. didnt you get that either? nerve? cant suffer fools